Transgender fad Victims

Badger is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body, but has no cringing desire for surgical experiments.
People don't want to have sexual intercourse 24×7.

People are required have to interact socially in a superficially positive birth-gender-appropriate manner with others and maintain respect for ladies of higher social standing at all times in order to avoid being served with felony sex charges or restraining orders whatnot if deemed a danger or threat to upstanding street ladies.

The term “higher social standing” is problematic, to be sure.

Postposttranssexual Abjection as Kuklos Exothen
’....Abjection ‘to cast out’....Tongan men found themselves excluded from the multitude of mainstream social relationships that would usually afford them protection....difference between internal and external becomes unclear....marginalized subjects can question the hegemonic forces that seek their oppression and in the process regain control of the signification of their subjectivity.’

So what role is OP’s subject playing when is included is the symbol for the superego, the police? At that point, which is more OP’s subject, the signifier or the signified? A friendly superego on the part of the subject instead of a deceptive, coercive trapping image, reveals the problematic of Foucault’s two types of power, puissance and pouvoir.

Her story is suspect IMO because she says....(from the link)

"From my earliest years, I was always different from the other girls. I wore boy clothes, and I played with boy toys. I was a classic tomboy."

"As I got older, I became romantically interested in other girls. In fact, with the exception of one guy I dated in high school, I exclusively dated girls."

There is not enough details like, what made you think wearing 'boy's clothes' made you a homosexual? Plenty of women wear jeans and shirts. That doesn't explain anything.

My retort.....If you got romantically interested in other girls then you became an outlier in society because the vast majority of females are attracted to males....(the opposite sex). Obviously something went array with your normal genetic programming.

I don't recall her saying she thought wearing boy clothes and being a tomboy made her a homosexual. Seems like she did feel like it made her "not right" as a girl, which is silly. One of the things I dislike most about this "transgender" fad is the way it erases the entire long struggle of women to be viewed as complex, unique individual humans rather than just a bunch of shallow stereotypes, which the "transgender" fad is now reinforcing as THE definition of "female".

Seems to me like her real problem was that she had some self-esteem and identity issues. Because no one in her life bothered to identify them and help her deal with them, she went to the Internet and pop culture looking for answers, and found the wrong one.
Agreed, that being said, I do think a lot of the ones making her feel 'not right' for being a "Tomboy" could actually be other females. A lot of men actually like women who enjoy sports, wear jeans, etc. so I don't think it was men making her feel that way. As far has her being attracted to other females, like you said, that is another issue. Could be genetic, environmental, abuse, etc. As far as 'complex' goes, all I can say is I still have yet to figure out my wife after 40+ years of marriage. She, however has got me down to a 'T'....Not sure how that works. :dunno:

Yes, one type of the two powers has to do with ability. The desire this
power attracts is the desire to be around someone. You may have the ability to attract some, but usually not everyone. In the myth, Narcissus could attract everyone.

Rushed off to surgery and chopped up with no real care for them at all. Medical experimentation is what it is, Medical establishment doesn't give a damn about em. Too late they realize this. Notice the news rag just had to parrot the company line to try to malign, discredit the possibility they've created a holocaust
‘Hundreds’ of young transgender people seeking help to return to original sex
Sky News reports that the number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high with very few who may later regret their decision.

28-year-old Charlie Evans identified as male for nearly 10 years. Last year, she detransitioned and went public with her story and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.

Isn't there a law about interfering with a person and their sexual choices?

Shouldn't their insurance pay for their mental disease?

Her story is suspect IMO because she says....(from the link)

"From my earliest years, I was always different from the other girls. I wore boy clothes, and I played with boy toys. I was a classic tomboy."

"As I got older, I became romantically interested in other girls. In fact, with the exception of one guy I dated in high school, I exclusively dated girls."

There is not enough details like, what made you think wearing 'boy's clothes' made you a homosexual? Plenty of women wear jeans and shirts. That doesn't explain anything.

My retort.....If you got romantically interested in other girls then you became an outlier in society because the vast majority of females are attracted to males....(the opposite sex). Obviously something went array with your normal genetic programming.

I don't recall her saying she thought wearing boy clothes and being a tomboy made her a homosexual. Seems like she did feel like it made her "not right" as a girl, which is silly. One of the things I dislike most about this "transgender" fad is the way it erases the entire long struggle of women to be viewed as complex, unique individual humans rather than just a bunch of shallow stereotypes, which the "transgender" fad is now reinforcing as THE definition of "female".

Seems to me like her real problem was that she had some self-esteem and identity issues. Because no one in her life bothered to identify them and help her deal with them, she went to the Internet and pop culture looking for answers, and found the wrong one.
Agreed, that being said, I do think a lot of the ones making her feel 'not right' for being a "Tomboy" could actually be other females. A lot of men actually like women who enjoy sports, wear jeans, etc. so I don't think it was men making her feel that way. As far has her being attracted to other females, like you said, that is another issue. Could be genetic, environmental, abuse, etc. As far as 'complex' goes, all I can say is I still have yet to figure out my wife after 40+ years of marriage. She, however has got me down to a 'T'....Not sure how that works. :dunno:

Seemed to me like it might be something she picked up from the attitudes of her family members. Could be her attraction to women instead of men was fostered by the same attitudes toward femininity that made her feel bad about being a tomboy. And she did say that her issues with being a "self-loathing lesbian" came from the fact that she didn't like other gay people, so she felt very out-of-place being a part of a group she doesn't like.

Anthropologically, men are built to be hunters/warriors. Those are occupations that lend themselves far more to a direct, focused sort of mind. The roles women fulfilled in society, on the other hand, lend themselves to complexity, emotional perception, and empathy.

Seemed to me like it might be something she picked up from the attitudes of her family members. Could be her attraction to women instead of men was fostered by the same attitudes toward femininity that made her feel bad about being a tomboy. And she did say that her issues with being a "self-loathing lesbian" came from the fact that she didn't like other gay people, so she felt very out-of-place being a part of a group she doesn't like.

Then it could only be the women in her family causing her distress, IMO.

"Anthropologically, men are built to be hunters/warriors. Those are occupations that lend themselves far more to a direct, focused sort of mind. The roles women fulfilled in society, on the other hand, lend themselves to complexity, emotional perception, and empathy."

Correct, from an anthropological POV, technology has changed the natural roles of men and women however, those instincts still remain to some extent because (again IMO) 'Father Nature' has an instinct for human survival via procreation.

It's not the thread content. Go be a prick somewhere.

Naw, man, being a prick is what I do.

I just find it hysterical that you get all upset about these people who want to change their gender, but you are fine with folks who want to change their race, appearance and age through surgical means.

Show me where you got these ideas? Oh right....you can't. You just made it up.

The pathology may go back well before the infant begins to talk, the pre-oedipal stage described by Melanie Klein. At the time the infant begins to recognize that the parents are not one entity but two.

Jordan Peterson sheds some light....Great man and philosopher.

At 15:87 timepoint in the video, the semantics collide in three different words. Thus, we’ll add a philosopher of our own.

Jean-Luc Nancy

A pertinent Nancy quote is, ‘We (are[italics]) meaning.’ (The Gravity of Thought). The three words that collide in the video (are[it.])the differences between signifier and signified.

Then it could only be the women in her family causing her distress, IMO.

"Anthropologically, men are built to be hunters/warriors. Those are occupations that lend themselves far more to a direct, focused sort of mind. The roles women fulfilled in society, on the other hand, lend themselves to complexity, emotional perception, and empathy."

Correct, from an anthropological POV, technology has changed the natural roles of men and women however, those instincts still remain to some extent because (again IMO) 'Father Nature' has an instinct for human survival via procreation.

No, I don't think it has to be just the women in her family. Girls are also very sensitive to how their fathers react to their expression of their identity and femininity. Say, for example, if her father was the super-traditional sort who thought "proper" girls had to be soft and frilly and girly, and disapproved of her boyish behavior and expressed negative attitudes toward homosexuality. That could have a profound effect on how she saw herself.

Yes, the father does have a profound effect on the daughter. As Kristeva says, ‘a daughter just don’t put up with the death of her father.’ The pseudo-naricissist seems to have identified more with the mother.

There have been dozens of detailed studies of patients and their backgrounds, which answer the "WHAT" but fail completely to answer the "WHY" and without knowing the why of gender confusion, medicine is operating in the same ignorance and arrogance as it did when Magnus Hirschfeld killed Einer Wegener (The Danish Girl) with his experimental surgery in 1930. When politically correct governments and legislative bodies cater to this very small minority in hopes of gaining support from this community, they do so by actually harming the very people they wish to help.

legislative bodies cater to this very small minority
Quit smoking. Snuff it out bro. Get your nose out of other people's ass.
harming the very people they wish to help
That is a very real risk. Professional toothpulling, traintrack tooth straightening, unnecessary ophthalmic surgeries, brutal circumcisions, silicone breast, hip, and lip implants, and other unneeded surgeries also need to be punished out of existence.

I prescribe the most severe medieval punishments that can possibly be inflicted for those who continue to practice medieval medicine in this day and age of the 21st century, and I make no apologies for it.

legislative bodies cater to this very small minority
Quit smoking. Snuff it out bro. Get your nose out of other people's ass.
harming the very people they wish to help
That is a very real risk. Professional toothpulling, traintrack tooth straightening, unnecessary ophthalmic surgeries, brutal circumcisions, silicone breast, hip, and lip implants, and other unneeded surgeries also need to be punished out of existence.

I prescribe the most severe medieval punishments that can possibly be inflicted for those who continue to practice medieval medicine in this day and age of the 21st century, and I make no apologies for it.
Written by people who had the surgery......oooooops

No one .... young or old should be able to consent to that surgery.

Anyone who is gender confused is obviously suffering from a Mental Disorder and is in no condition to be consenting to an elective medical procedure.

Forum List

Back