Trans and Nonbinary People Can Be Pregnant Too

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Trans and Nonbinary People Can Be Pregnant Too​

When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.
By Amber Leventry

The primitive desire to start a family is universal, and while some view "modern" families as endearing, many folks struggle to make space for gay parents in a heteronormative world. For transgender and nonbinary people, the hardest part of pregnancy is not growing a healthy baby; it's convincing people that they can.
Transgender men (men who were assigned female at birth based on their biological sex) and nonbinary folks like me (those who don't identify as either male or female) can and do get pregnant. When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.

Seriously I think all of that speaks for itself. Don't even know what to say. I honestly believe that all too often there is simply nothing to say.

What?

Please tell me. What can be said?

It's simple. Refuse to be pulled into the mental illness of these freaks. Let them live their lives, by all means. No one has the right to punish people for being crazy but neither do the crazies have a right to demand others be crazy with them. IF they or their political allies attempt to inflict harm on others, explain to them in the most painful way possible that such behavior is UNACCCEPTABLE.

When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.
By Amber Leventry

The primitive desire to start a family is universal, and while some view "modern" families as endearing, many folks struggle to make space for gay parents in a heteronormative world. For transgender and nonbinary people, the hardest part of pregnancy is not growing a healthy baby; it's convincing people that they can.
Transgender men (men who were assigned female at birth based on their biological sex) and nonbinary folks like me (those who don't identify as either male or female) can and do get pregnant. When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.

Seriously I think all of that speaks for itself. Don't even know what to say. I honestly believe that all too often there is simply nothing to say.

What?

You should really worry about things that actually affect yoo ok it life

It's simple. Refuse to be pulled into the mental illness of these freaks. Let them live their lives, by all means. No one has the right to punish people for being crazy but neither do the crazies have a right to demand others be crazy with them. IF they or their political allies attempt to inflict harm on others, explain to them in the most painful way possible that such behavior is UNACCCEPTABLE.
That is what I say about religious people.

By Amber Leventry

What?

Harry Browne was only half right in 1996, when he said that if abortion were outlawed, men would be having them within ten years.

Turns out abortion didn't need to be made illegal for this absurdity to become a possibility.

It's medically and scientifically impossible for a male to become truly pregnant.
It's just not possible although a pregnant woman can transition to a male and THEN give birth.

But that's hardly the same thing as men, without ovaries and wombs, giving birth.

But language that affirms a lie and medical impossibilities doesn't deserve to exist and
perpetuate mental instability as a societal fraud.

The trans community just keeps on lying and trying to make all of society bend to the will of a small
percentage of mentally unstable people.
That's just how it is.

....and that some lunatics can believe this imbecility ......that's is harder to understand.

Mercy God! :rolleyes:

You should really worry about things that actually affect yoo ok it life
No, there are very real issues involved. . . like a mom of a child, wanting to be listed as a "father," of that same child's on a legal document.

THAT? Is patently bullshit.

And yes. . . the state has the responsibility to protect the child from the mother's gender dysphoria.

". . Transgender man Freddy McConnell recently lost his case to have himself listed as his child's father on the child's birth certificate. McConnell has been living as a man for years but used his reproductive organs to become pregnant and give birth in 2018. McConnell is legally a man, yet because someone else believes pregnancy equates to motherhood, he was not allowed to claim his identity as his baby's father.. . ."

But religious people got us to still surviving in 2021. You guys promote a pure dead end with costs that are not sustainable.
I promote liberty what the leaders do with it is their excuse. I accept that there are people who are not me and that how they live is really not much concern to me unless they violate my freedom and liberty.

These people do not care how much they mentally harm their children with this bullshit.

By Amber Leventry

What?

Bigot !!
Wanting to get someone pregnant is now just kink according to the highly educated expert

The super straight meme was just as successful as its OK to be white roflmao

What about bunnies,pups ,and kits Bigots ?

djdnndndnd.jpg

By Amber Leventry

What?

anal sex wont get u knocked up

No, there are very real issues involved. . . like a mom of a child, wanting to be listed as a "father," of that same child's on a legal document.

THAT? Is patently bullshit.

And yes. . . the state has the responsibility to protect the child from the mother's gender dysphoria.

". . Transgender man Freddy McConnell recently lost his case to have himself listed as his child's father on the child's birth certificate. McConnell has been living as a man for years but used his reproductive organs to become pregnant and give birth in 2018. McConnell is legally a man, yet because someone else believes pregnancy equates to motherhood, he was not allowed to claim his identity as his baby's father.. . ."
Why do they throughout this article keep calling her he? It’s not a he, never has been and never will be. It’s just some psycho broad claiming to be a man while pregnant. Which causes normal people to just think no I don’t fucking think so you nutty ass woman.

Forum List

Back