Female reproductive health charity sparks outrage for appointing trans woman as CEO: 'Absolute disaster'

Should the charity replace this CEO or double down and refuse to budge?

• Replace and apologize.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Stand fast. Never admit your mistakes.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
The people who made this decision have lost their collective minds. This is an insult to women, especially those who suffer from these horrible diseases.
A charity for a disease that can cause serious pain and pregnancy complications for females has appointed a transgender woman to be CEO.

Endometriosis South Coast (ESC) is described as an "inclusive" charity set up to support those diagnosed with endometriosis or adenomyosis. These two diseases occur when tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus or into the uterine muscular wall itself.

ESC recently announced that Steph Richards, a transgender woman who uses she/her pronouns, was named the new CEO of the charity.

Is the trans so-called "woman" qualified for the position, or was it just hired for its SJW brownie points?

Meh. Not important. I wouldn't give them my money anyway. Most "charities" cannot and will not disclose how much of their fundraising goes directly to their cause and how much goes into the pockets of their "officers". I'm willing to bet that very little of the money they take from suckers goes into their cause.

The "boo-hoo poor animals" commercials from the ASPCA make me go and buy a couple of cases of pet food and drop it off at the animal shelter.

The people who made this decision have lost their collective minds. This is an insult to women, especially those who suffer from these horrible diseases.
A charity for a disease that can cause serious pain and pregnancy complications for females has appointed a transgender woman to be CEO.

Endometriosis South Coast (ESC) is described as an "inclusive" charity set up to support those diagnosed with endometriosis or adenomyosis. These two diseases occur when tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus or into the uterine muscular wall itself.

ESC recently announced that Steph Richards, a transgender woman who uses she/her pronouns, was named the new CEO of the charity.
Now, that is just weird.:rolleyes:

Is the trans so-called "woman" qualified for the position, or was it just hired for its SJW brownie points?

Meh. Not important. I wouldn't give them my money anyway. Most "charities" cannot and will not disclose how much of their fundraising goes directly to their cause and how much goes into the pockets of their "officers". I'm willing to bet that very little of the money they take from suckers goes into their cause.

The "boo-hoo poor animals" commercials from the ASPCA make me go and buy a couple of cases of pet food and drop it off at the animal shelter.

The ASPCA is garbage! They euthanize 95%+ of all animals.

Humane Society or local no-kill shelters are OK.

Oh, geez. These poor women.

Another shining example of the SJW belief that men make better women than actual women.

The ASPCA is garbage! They euthanize 95%+ of all animals.

Humane Society or local no-kill shelters are OK.

The phony-ass ASPCA ads and their phony-ass celebrity spokesghouls make me want to throw my TV out the window.

Our local shelter is run by the Humane Society. They get all my donations.

Those that don't go for saving children who might otherwise be aborted and Catholic priests who have been canceled for hating lying democrats and exposing pedo fake-priests.

The left have turned into a full blown clown show.

There are simply too many charities.

What I get from thus story is multiple other charity activist groups are mad at this charity group.

People find a way to be respectable beggars, an easy life.

We have way to many tax free charity groups

Kind of disgusting to see them fighting amongst themselves.

It is a shame they are not actually working for a living

It's academic to you so you don't care about the suffering that you don't feel
True. Just an academic curiosity, but that is a strange choice by any measure.

F_RTqGWXoAEw5S_

Forum List

Back