California Dems Want To Teach Health Care Professionals That Men Can Get Pregnant

And yet you argue that it says this nonsense in the bill which it clearly does not., The bill protects the unborn child. It's a good law if adopted.

And it's YOU MAGAts that keep saying this over and over. I never claimed it at all yet you keep claiming I did. Yet, you claim that the bill clearly states that Men can get pregnant. Please slowly step away from you MAGAt News groups. It's embarrassing.

I'm not so sure that retrograde leftists using terms such as 'birthing people' does much to help your cause wherein you insist men can get pregnant.

YOU MAGAts sure like that slogan.

I'm not so sure that retrograde leftists using terms such as 'birthing people' does much to help your cause wherein you insist men can get pregnant.

YOU MAGAts sure like that slogan.

It's you that are confused. Or are you just trolling for men to knock you up? It really sucks to be you.

It's you that are confused. Or are you just trolling for men to knock you up? It really sucks to be you.

I'm not confused about gender and biology. That seems to be an affliction YOU MAGAts suffer from.

Forum List

Back