Trans and Nonbinary People Can Be Pregnant Too

Trans and Nonbinary People Can Be Pregnant Too​

When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.
By Amber Leventry

The primitive desire to start a family is universal, and while some view "modern" families as endearing, many folks struggle to make space for gay parents in a heteronormative world. For transgender and nonbinary people, the hardest part of pregnancy is not growing a healthy baby; it's convincing people that they can.
Transgender men (men who were assigned female at birth based on their biological sex) and nonbinary folks like me (those who don't identify as either male or female) can and do get pregnant. When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.

Seriously I think all of that speaks for itself. Don't even know what to say. I honestly believe that all too often there is simply nothing to say.

What?

Please tell me. What can be said?
TFUTCO

Too fucked up to comment on .....

This entire gay/trans/crazy is beyond stupid and all of us should just stop putting up with it. There are two genders assigned at birth. Period. No other options. Claiming you’re a man while pregnant is fucking retarded. She couldn’t produce her own sperm to make herself pregnant so fuck off. The biker chain wallet didn’t make you a man. Wearing dresses and heels didn’t make you a woman.

Trans and Nonbinary People Can Be Pregnant Too​

When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.
By Amber Leventry

The primitive desire to start a family is universal, and while some view "modern" families as endearing, many folks struggle to make space for gay parents in a heteronormative world. For transgender and nonbinary people, the hardest part of pregnancy is not growing a healthy baby; it's convincing people that they can.
Transgender men (men who were assigned female at birth based on their biological sex) and nonbinary folks like me (those who don't identify as either male or female) can and do get pregnant. When talking about reproduction, reproductive rights, and gynecological health, transgender folks deserve the same inclusive and affirming care as cisgender folks. That starts with language.

Seriously I think all of that speaks for itself. Don't even know what to say. I honestly believe that all too often there is simply nothing to say.

What?

Please tell me. What can be said?

Hell, they made an emoji, so it must be true.

1628126562792.png

I’d like some left wing asshole explain to us all how a woman born a woman is pregnant now the she claims to be a man and how the science supports this bullshit.

The party of science who sciences the fuck out of everything from globull warming to now saying men can get pregnant should have no problem explaining how a woman can claim to be a man yet having a baby in her vagina.

Can any of you left wing morons explain this science?

I’d like some left wing asshole explain to us all how a woman born a woman is pregnant now the she claims to be a man and how the science supports this bullshit.

The party of science who sciences the fuck out of everything from globull warming to now saying men can get pregnant should have no problem explaining how a woman can claim to be a man yet having a baby in her vagina.

Can any of you left wing morons explain this science?

They'd be fools to try

Forum List

Back