Traitor?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
OK, so this doesn't prove Bergdahl deserted but certainly adds to the price we paid to "save" him from his captors:

The deal that got Bowe Bergdahl released in exchange for five high-ranking Taliban detainees doesn't sit right with the family of an Army lieutenant killed in an ambush while searching for the missing sergeant.
"He was killed while looking for this deserter," said Andy Andrews, father of 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews, who died in eastern Afghanistan in September 2009.
"If this guy [Bergdahl] had not gone off post, our son would not have been killed.-

Family of Soldier Slain in Bowe Bergdahl Search Blasts Prisoner Swap - NBC News

OK, so this doesn't prove Bergdahl deserted but certainly adds to the price we paid to "save" him from his captors:

The deal that got Bowe Bergdahl released in exchange for five high-ranking Taliban detainees doesn't sit right with the family of an Army lieutenant killed in an ambush while searching for the missing sergeant.
"He was killed while looking for this deserter," said Andy Andrews, father of 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews, who died in eastern Afghanistan in September 2009.
"If this guy [Bergdahl] had not gone off post, our son would not have been killed.-

Some in his platoon stated he was a deserter. His actions leading up to his leaving his post spoke volumes.

Take it up with the POW-MIA Boise group that supports Bergdahl's exchange.

I disagree with the swap, but even if it's proved in court that he was a deserter I'm still glad the Taliban is not holding him captive. If he's guilty of wrongdoing let our court system deal with him.

CaféAuLait;9199415 said:
I wonder if the right will demonize them like Cindy Sheehan.

Sheehan? The one who calls Obama a liar, war criminal and a traitor now, while calling for his impeachment?

Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox: Impeach Obama? Cindy Sheehan

She has every right.

Do you all of a sudden support her now?

Where have I said I support her? Her tune has changed as well as the lefts attitude towards her.

I can't imagine what their families think. Here is the entire list of those dead because they were searching for the idiot that went AWOL.

PFC Matthew Michael Martinek,

Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss,

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

The military believes there were more deaths because of information he gave up after landing in the hands of those he sought out~ The Taliban according to those present.

CaféAuLait;9199433 said:
She has every right.

Do you all of a sudden support her now?

Where have I said I support her? Her tune has changed as well as the lefts attitude towards her.

You're wrong there buddy.

Really? So you don't lump her in with all the rest calling for Obama's impeachment, calling him a liar, war criminal, etc. You still think Matthews wants her to run for congress?

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:

I can't imagine what their families think. Here is the entire list of those dead because they were searching for the idiot that went AWOL.

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

The military believes there were more deaths because of information he gave up after landing in the hands of those he sought out~ The Taliban according to those present.

God Bless them. Their mission is now accomplished.

And if Bergdahl turns out to be a traitor? Toss him in the hole.

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

Yes, I watched the ironic NBC news tonight reporting on the "jubilation" in Bowe Bergdahl's home town.

A few "Welcome Home" signs.

Not one citizen was interviewed.

No one even appeared on camera.

Not even the Mayor of Buttfuck: NBC was reduced to should a letter from him imploring Americans to be merciful.

It really does seem as if Republicans are on the side of terrorists. They will scream and defend American born terrorists who attack this country saying their rights have been violated.

But this guy who they know nothing about other than he never attacked this country? They want to hang out to dry. He's an alleged deserter? In the Middle East? Where would he go? Could he have been injured? Mentally ill? It doesn't matter. All they know is they hate Obama.

CaféAuLait;9199454 said:
CaféAuLait;9199433 said:

You're wrong there buddy.

Really? So you don't lump her in with all the rest calling for Obama's impeachment, calling him a liar, war criminal, etc. You still think Matthews wants her to run for congress?

You can search all my posts ever on this site and you won't find a single one praising Obama.

Sheehan gave her son for this country. She can say whatever she wants.

Forum List

Back