Traitor?

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:
OK, so this doesn't prove Bergdahl deserted but certainly adds to the price we paid to "save" him from his captors:

The deal that got Bowe Bergdahl released in exchange for five high-ranking Taliban detainees doesn't sit right with the family of an Army lieutenant killed in an ambush while searching for the missing sergeant.
"He was killed while looking for this deserter," said Andy Andrews, father of 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews, who died in eastern Afghanistan in September 2009.
"If this guy [Bergdahl] had not gone off post, our son would not have been killed.-

Family of Soldier Slain in Bowe Bergdahl Search Blasts Prisoner Swap - NBC News

I can't imagine what their families think. Here is the entire list of those dead because they were searching for the idiot that went AWOL.

PFC Matthew Michael Martinek,

Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss,

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

The military believes there were more deaths because of information he gave up after landing in the hands of those he sought out~ The Taliban according to those present.

God Bless them. Their mission is now accomplished.

And if Bergdahl turns out to be a traitor? Toss him in the hole.

His selfish, disrespecting actions got them all killed. These guys were in his unit tasked to find the idiot and were killed in the process. He was no battle buddy but a man who did not give a damn about his fellow soldiers.

He did not care before he arrived in Afghanistan- telling them he was walk away to India- 'if it was lame".

He is a traitor for betraying his battle buddies and getting them killed to say the least.

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:
OK, so this doesn't prove Bergdahl deserted but certainly adds to the price we paid to "save" him from his captors:

The deal that got Bowe Bergdahl released in exchange for five high-ranking Taliban detainees doesn't sit right with the family of an Army lieutenant killed in an ambush while searching for the missing sergeant.
"He was killed while looking for this deserter," said Andy Andrews, father of 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews, who died in eastern Afghanistan in September 2009.
"If this guy [Bergdahl] had not gone off post, our son would not have been killed.-

I can't imagine what their families think. Here is the entire list of those dead because they were searching for the idiot that went AWOL.

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

The military believes there were more deaths because of information he gave up after landing in the hands of those he sought out~ The Taliban according to those present.

2nd LT Andrews was killed in an ambush while searching for Bergdahl. I wonder if the Taliban was tipped off by Bergdahl? :mad:

I wonder if the right will demonize them like Cindy Sheehan.

I wonder when was Cindy Sheehan was accused of desertion and secretly exchanged for terrorists?

:cuckoo:

You should probably re-read the thread again.

No, I'm certain the partisan-bullshit Sheehan reference has nothing to do with the OP and everything to do with:
straw-man.jpg

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

2nd LT Andrews was killed in an ambush while searching for Bergdahl. I wonder if the Taliban was tipped off by Bergdahl? :mad:

What is fucking amazing to me is the Obama administration did not vet all this shit?

I considered them amatures, but never suspected they had the capacity to be this stupid.

CaféAuLait;9199454 said:
You're wrong there buddy.

Really? So you don't lump her in with all the rest calling for Obama's impeachment, calling him a liar, war criminal, etc. You still think Matthews wants her to run for congress?

You can search all my posts ever on this site and you won't find a single one praising Obama.

Sheehan gave her son for this country. She can say whatever she wants.

Sheehan did not give her son for this country, her son gave his life for this country. I feel for gold star and blue star families. But I cringe as I pull into the commissary and see special parking those who lost loved ones- they did not make the decision to serve, they supported, but in the end that soldier made that choice- not the parent or the spouse. To use a special parking spot on the back of my dead son would make me want to vomit.

I don't care if you support Obama or not. Because someone lost a loved one does not give them the right to say whatever they want, it was never 'their choice' but those who are fallen.

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

After he 'was captured' there were more attacks something out of the ordinary. Many believe he gave up strategic information.

CaféAuLait;9199447 said:

SSG Clayton Bowen,

PFC Morris Walker,

SSG Michael Murphrey

2LT Darryn Andrews

What is fucking amazing to me is the Obama administration did not vet all this shit?

I considered them amatures, but never suspected they had the capacity to be this stupid.

It's one of those election year miracles.:eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:
CaféAuLait;9199454 said:
Really? So you don't lump her in with all the rest calling for Obama's impeachment, calling him a liar, war criminal, etc. You still think Matthews wants her to run for congress?

You can search all my posts ever on this site and you won't find a single one praising Obama.

Sheehan did not give her son for this country, her son gave his life for this country. I feel for gold star and blue star families. But I cringe as I pull into the commissary and see special parking those who lost loved ones- they did not make the decision to serve, they supported, but in the end that soldier made that choice- not the parent or the spouse. To use a special parking spot on the back of my dead son would make me want to vomit.

I don't care if you support Obama or not. Because someone lost a loved one does not give them the right to say whatever they want, it was never 'their choice' but those who are fallen.

Damn you really like to take the bait.

:lol:

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:
CaféAuLait;9199454 said:

You cringe?

It's that easy for you to judge those families?

Obama's been so shaken up by the Vet Administration Scandal that they were desperately trying to find something to take it off the headlines, so they brainstomed this ham-handed travesty?

Holy Shit!!!

:eek:

Last edited:

You thing they've been so shaken up by the Vet Administration Scandal that they were desperately trying to find something to take it off the headlines, so they brainstomed this ham-handed travesty?

Holy Shit!!!

Didn't it knda take Congress by surprise??:eusa_silenced:

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:

Apparently, some don't appreciate transparency:

Hi, you have received -2397 reputation points from TheOldSchool.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck you

Regards,
TheOldSchool​

:eusa_clap:

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:

You cringe?

I'm not judging those families. Yes, I cringe as I see special parking spots which have replaced those spots for top brass with spots for family members of the fallen.

The blue and gold star members can now park three spots closer because their son or daughter died for their country. Its demeaning to the fallen.

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

You thing they've been so shaken up by the Vet Administration Scandal that they were desperately trying to find something to take it off the headlines, so they brainstomed this ham-handed travesty?

Holy Shit!!!

The Obama administration circumvented the 30 day notice, explaining that the opportunity presented itself, and the CIC cannot be expected not to react......

:eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;9199511 said:

Comment:
fuck you

Regards,
TheOldSchool​

Hahahaha.......I guess old school thought he was sly

Last edited:

Holy Shit!!!

The Obama administration circumvented the 30 day notice, explaining that the opportunity presented itself, and the CIC cannot be expected not to react......

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah...no doubt, not like he hasn't circumvent ed Congress before. :D

CaféAuLait;9199557 said:
CaféAuLait;9199511 said:

You cringe?

I'm not judging those families. Yes, I cringe as I see special parking spots which have replaced those spots for top brass with spots for family members of the fallen.

The blue and gold star members can now park three spots closer because their son or daughter died for their country. Its demeaning to the fallen.

If you're suggesting that that's a paltry compensation for the loss of their child then I agree. But I bet they're proud to park there and they deserve to feel that way. Hopefully a stranger will thank them and ask about their soldier who sacrificed all.

Last edited:

Comment:
fuck you

Regards,
TheOldSchool​

Hahahaha.......I guess old school though he was sly

I'm sure he read a blog from Huffpo or watched Bill Maher and regurgitated into the thread

Forum List

Back