Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

"Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), vice chair of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol siege, read urgent Jan. 6 text messages Monday between Mark Meadows, former White House chief of staff to former President Donald Trump, and "multiple Fox News hosts," including Laura Ingraham, Brian Kilmeade, and Sean Hannity, plus lawmakers in the Capitol during the riot, administration officials, and Donald Trump Jr.

On Monday night, Hannity had Meadows on his Fox News show to discuss the committee's vote to hold Meadows in contempt of Congress; Hannity did not ask Meadows about the texts from Trump Jr. or others and did not mention the message he had sent the former chief of staff. The Jan. 6 text messages made public Monday "stand in contrast with some of the messages that Ingraham, Hannity and Kilmeade sent to Fox News viewers in appearances on the night of Jan. 6."

At least the hosts didn't publicly show weakness once they got in front of the camera -- but these texts they sent are highly disappointing and shows utter weakness and disloyalty...texts like what Laura Ingraham said -- “Hey Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home … this is hurting all of us … he is destroying his legacy,” -- how is a false flag operation carried out by the FBI and Antifa hurting Trump's legacy?? Also, this text from Brian Kilmeade -- “Please get him on tv. Destroying everything you have accomplished,” -- how is something that was carried out by George Soros and the Deep State destroying what Trump accomplished?? If anything, Trump planned all of this in order for them to walk right into his trap....

Luckily, Fox was smart enough to not report any of this as the news was breaking last night...that is a good thing....and since their moment of weakness, they have gotten back on script and framed January 6th in the appropriate way...If they can just stick to script and not deviate; they can make it thru this without appearing to be full of shit to their loyal base......but it does leave to question...What is the true face of these hosts...the face they show to the cameras every night; or the weakness we saw shown thru those text messages?

Trump lost the election back in November 2020 and what followed was a disgrace by Trump and those that still believe the election was stolen.

As for FOX News and it commentators or spin Doctor’s and what they said then and what they say now will be interesting and yes they have to play this game a certain way to maintain the viewership they have.

Hannity and company will spin what they said that day but fact is fact Trump and those involved need to be honest with the American people but they will never.

In the end so many lies will be exposed and the reality that Trump was trying to overthrow the results of the election and that media sources like FOX said one thing that day but another thing now but their comments will always be on record.

Now I will be blasted by you and I will be blasted by Trump voting base but fact is if evidence does prove Trump attempted to overthrow the government and void the election then all those involved should be taken to court, judged by a jury and if found guilty given the harshest penalty possible even if it is death…

Funny how this was moved out of the current even forum....when this is indeed a very current event...the story just broke yesterday...

Winco
Just what has Meadow's exposed?? Seems he's sueing the Jan 6th committee so I'd say they tried to pull a fast one on him.

You sure are a good little sheeple. Baa Baa Baa

BWK
How many have been charged with insurrection??? None. Your treason and coup bull shit is just that. Bull Shit.

Most have been charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition or an attempt to overthrow the Government.

Oh and lets not forget the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign of anyone planning anything for that day.

You sure are good little sheeple Baa Baa Baa.

You think Trump and the January 6th protesters may deserve the death penalty? Lol
I think if these were some Muslim Americans who were pissed off about some Congressional action -- and they stormed the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress -- whether or not they deserve death wouldn't be a question for the same folks who passionately try to minimize what ACTUALLY happened on Jan 6th...because those people would be pissed that not enough of those Muslims were shot dead during the protest

Congress found Meadows in contempt

The DOJ will take it from there
With what came out last night, we'll see if people start folding. I suspect the committee has much more material.

It's a good idea to lay it out slowly, to give people a chance to come in on their own. Example:

You think Trump and the January 6th protesters may deserve the death penalty? Lol
I seem to have have wrote if found guilty of the crime by a jury those involved should get the harshest punishment by law even if it meant death…

If found guilty… Now what does that mean?

I know you idiots on this board from left to right just take one comment out of context and cut what was written to support your fucking narrative but let me say it again if found guilty, and yes if the harshest penalty is death then hang them all!

Now you do know they are going after Trump and those involved at the higher level for Treason, so you do know that the death penalty will be on the table IF ever taken to court, and if found guilty then hang them all and let be done with this chapter once and for all…

Now again if found guilty, but you will claim attempting to overthrow an election is not worthy of a hanging but I bet our Founding Father’s would disagree….

I think if these were some Muslim Americans who were pissed off about some Congressional action -- and they stormed the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress -- whether or not they deserve death wouldn't be a question for the same folks who passionately try to minimize what ACTUALLY happened on Jan 6th...because those people would be pissed that not enough of those Muslims were shot dead during the protest
Why is what they would do so important? You're better than they are, right? ...right? Do you think they deserve the death penalty?

I seem to have have wrote if found guilty of the crime by a jury those involved should get the harshest punishment by law even if it meant death…

If found guilty… Now what does that mean?

I know you idiots on this board from left to right just take one comment out of context and cut what was written to support your ducking narrative but let me say it again if found guilty, and yes if the harshest penalty is death then hang them all!

Now you do know they are going after Trump and those involved at the higher level for Treason, so you do know that the death penalty will be on the table IF ever taken to court, and if found guilty then hang them all and let be done with this chapter once and for all…

Now again if found guilty, but you will claim attempting to overthrow an election is not worthy of a hanging but I bet our Founding Father’s would disagree….
You can mitigate your desire to see Trump and his followers dead however you see fit.

You can mitigate your desire to see Trump and his followers dead however you see fit.
And you can twist what I wrote all you want so you can troll as usual!

Had Obama done exactly what Trump might have done and ANTIFA and BLM stormed the Capitol you and many on the far right would be agreeing with me while Buffy would be disagreeing, so let get something straight you only disagree because it is fucking Trump!

And you can twist what I wrote all you want so you can troll as usual!

Had Obama done exactly what Trump might have done and ANTIFA and BLM stormed the Capitol you and many on the far right would be agreeing with me while Buffy would be disagreeing, so let get something straight you only disagree because it is fucking Trump!
I'm not right wing. I didn't vote for Trump and my beef with Obama is limited. I'm just not a violent thug that wants my political opponents to be killed.

Forum List

Back