Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

jbander
Sure she did. She ran the State Department. The State Department that should have ordered our people out like the Red Cross and the Brits did. They got the same warnings our State Department did. They pulled their people out of that area just as our should have been pulled out.

Oh they were guilty of incompetence. You can't be arrested for incompetence. To bad they weren't held accountable for that incompetence.

I'm sure Ty Woods wife wouldn't agree with the ambassadors sister. They had just had a baby.
Listen some redneck here said that all you had to do to find out what was going on with Bengazi is ask the familys of the people that died, I went to the most important one of the group, The main man and his family says screw you clowns.

Members of both parties have refused to take part in witch hunt investigations and kangaroo courts. The DOJ will not be able to do anything to Meadows without showing how partisan the system really is.
Your only hope Q anon
He is resisting because people shouldn't have to take part in kangaroo courts and investigations.
Good, Traitors should be killed as the law proscribes, so thats the logical action and I support that entirely. I would hope that that charge can go deep into the ranks of all the supporters of Trump and Jan6, I don't care what the number is , it can only improve the gene pool in this country.

He is resisting because people shouldn't have to take part in kangaroo courts and investigations.
Get this straight thesepeople who won't speak to the congress are anti American pricks and we don't have to think to deeply why they wont responds/ These pieces of shit are all guilty and will be found guilty, Treason in my opinion. Again I support the death penalty for all you traitors out there.

That's stupid as shit , this isn't another impeachment. Your mind is at a microbe level. He will be found guilty along with many of the other traitors also. All low life bottom feeding scum. Just like their supporters. These creaps will be marked for the rest of their lives, just like Hitlers supporters where marked after the second world war, exaxctly the same type of scum.
🥱

If it was thoroughly done twice, then why weren't all the witnesses interviewed and questioned?

Why are we only now, learning the truth.

This investigation, is the only one, that is not a COVER UP!

Praise the good Lord for Liz Cheney's Balls to the Wall fortitude!!! :eek:
This is just more political theater and Liz is just another hater. Her political days are numbered.

Forum List

Back