Time is running out….How much longer can ‘I’m not Trump’ prop up this administration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems like CNN and the rest of the DNC media is running out of patience…I’ve noticed a change in tone all across the board as Biden makes them all look like fools for obvious reasons.
To save face and maintain whatever credibility these DNC media outlets may have aren’t they going to have to start blatantly ridiculing him for his lack of performance at some point?

It seems like CNN and the rest of the DNC media is running out of patience…I’ve noticed a change in tone all across the board as Biden makes them all look like fools for obvious reasons.
To save face and maintain whatever credibility these DNC media outlets may have aren’t they going to have to start blatantly ridiculing him for his lack of performance at some point?
Diaper Joe just needs to hide in the basement till the elections are over.

Unless he wants to destroy what got him elected in the first place.

They have a whole box of things to blame, if blaming trump no longer works: Racism, white people, climate change...

Democrats always have answers to the reasons their policies invariably fail, but they never seem to own up to the fact that they themselves are to blame. That's just how immature and narcissistic they are for some reason.

Forum List

Back