Town fights back after ACLU lawsuit challenges Christmas tree topper

yea but we rock it now...and the Christmas season employs alot of minorites and crackheads for the salvation army

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

Way to badmouth the charity organization dude................
fuck off faggot

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.
says the navy guy that had the gayest job in the navy :badgrin:
My dad was an E9 in the navy. I'd sometimes use his car when I'd take a girl to play tennis on a local army base because the guard would snap to attention and salute us. lol
Dumbass dogface..you dont salute a enlisted man..even if he is a master chief

yea but we rock it now...and the Christmas season employs alot of minorites and crackheads for the salvation army

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.
My dad was an E9 in the navy. I'd sometimes use his car when I'd take a girl to play tennis on a local army base because the guard would snap to attention and salute us. lol

Fun times. :)

Hate to tell you Tycho, but the name of the base that a person is stationed on is white lettering on a blue background for officers, and it's a red background for enlisted.

If you were getting saluted because of your dad's car, it's one of two things, either (a) you were saluted by someone who didn't know any better and it didn't happen very often, or (b) you're lying.

I opt for (b). MCPO's (E9's) are ENLISTED members, and they have RED stickers on their base stickers, so no, they wouldn't get saluted.

fuck off faggot

Wow....
Tell that to the guards who saluted us after seeing the sticker on his car. lol

fuck off faggot

Wow....
Tell that to the guards who saluted us after seeing the sticker on his car. lol
cause they are dumbass dogfaces, if you cant get in the USN or Marines you got to the Army or jail

fuck off faggot

Hate to tell you Tycho, but the name of the base that a person is stationed on is white lettering on a blue background for officers, and it's a red background for enlisted.

If you were getting saluted because of your dad's car, it's one of two things, either (a) you were saluted by someone who didn't know any better and it didn't happen very often, or (b) you're lying.

I opt for (b). MCPO's (E9's) are ENLISTED members, and they have RED stickers on their base stickers, so no, they wouldn't get saluted.
It happened every time we went on base. You're free to think whatever you want. :)

fuck off faggot

It happened every time we went on base. You're free to think whatever you want. :)

Then I think you're lying. Blue stickers are for officers and red ones are for enlisted. An MCPO is enlisted, so they would get red base stickers, not blue.

Are you telling me the military was so incompetent where you lived that the base guards couldn't tell the color blue from red? I doubt it.

And yeah, I know how the stickers are issued. I was a PN for 20 years in the Navy.

We'd see the guard casually wave people through, and then snap to attention and salute when I pulled up. :)

If the guy doesn't like what is done to the tree enough, there is nothing forcing him to have anything to do with it, its his life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I was moved by this story and as a small sign of support I have lit a candle.

Tomorrow I will speak to the Rev North and see if we can organise some more tangible support for our brothers and sisters who are, even now, under siege in Godless America.

What are you guys going to do about it ?

I urge you to carefully place that candle under your bed that it might not be blown out by or, worse, ignite your beer farts.

Oh for crap's sake. I'm an Atheist and I'm embarrassed by how much time and effort these idiots waste trying to get rid of religion. I've said it many times modern atheism has turned into the religion of hating other religions.

Oh for crap's sake. I'm an Atheist and I'm embarrassed by how much time and effort these idiots waste trying to get rid of religion. I've said it many times modern atheism has turned into the religion of hating other religions.

You know, considering how much Christmas has become commercialized, I don't understand why anyone would get upset about it. A cross on a freaking tree isn't really representative of Christ anymore, it's a symbol of how much crap you're gonna get on Dec 25th.

Forum List

Back