Town fights back after ACLU lawsuit challenges Christmas tree topper

Way to badmouth the charity organization dude................
fuck off faggot

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.
says the navy guy that had the gayest job in the navy :badgrin:

Okay smartass, what was my job, and why was it gay?

(hey................other posters............sometimes it's FUN to feed the trolls).
it wasnt engineering, operations, deck or weapons...so it is gay...personnelman ..I think you posted...prolly sold leave on the side.

Yeah...........I was a PN, and nope, didn't sell leave. However, I DID get 3 NAMs and lots of letters of commendation. Why? Because to have an outstanding on how your office runs, you have to hit 95 percent accuracy. Me? I was sitting at 98, and the MSC waterfront required other PNs going to MSC ships to check in with ME to get a rundown of how things are done there.

I was moved by this story and as a small sign of support I have lit a candle.

Tomorrow I will speak to the Rev North and see if we can organise some more tangible support for our brothers and sisters who are, even now, under siege in Godless America.

What are you guys going to do about it ?
We can't have crosses on Christmas trees Tommy.

It may offend ones sensibilities.
Its a bit silly aint it ? I will bet there is a bit more to this story, small town politics can be brutal.

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.

(hey................other posters............sometimes it's FUN to feed the trolls).
it wasnt engineering, operations, deck or weapons...so it is gay...personnelman ..I think you posted...prolly sold leave on the side.
You slept with a lot of gay personnelmen huh? :laugh:
nah but you did
Youre the one that surprised everyone and told us they were gay. You obviously know from personal sexual experience.

fuck off faggot

Yeah...........I was a PN, and nope, didn't sell leave. However, I DID get 3 NAMs and lots of letters of commendation. Why? Because to have an outstanding on how your office runs, you have to hit 95 percent accuracy. Me? I was sitting at 98, and the MSC waterfront required other PNs going to MSC ships to check in with ME to get a rundown of how things are done there.
sure you did

Town Fights Back After ACLU Lawsuit Challenges Christmas Tree-topper
Liberals intensify war on Christmas

Knightstown residents were upset after the ACLU filed a lawsuit on behalf of resident Joseph Tompkins, who claimed the lit cross atop the evergreen tree in the town square violates his First Amendment rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Country grew up with Christmas trees, Christmas, Jesus etc, and if you don't like it to damn bad.
Don't look at it, don't go near it, Your eyes won't fall out, you won't be hexed just deal with it !
This is a Country of acceptance ass hats remember, YOU DON'T GET TO STRIP EVERYONE ELSE OF THEIR RIGHTS to appease your pathetic selfish wants of greed.!
If you hate it that gawd damn bad move the ------k out of our Country , there are plenty who live in a style of life you idiots are pushing for. Try N. Korea, China and don't come back either. Because those with free logic and common sense know your pathetic asses will beg to come back!

Tis the season to be jolly, kick an ACLU fuck in the nuts. No reason to put up with their folly, kick an ACLU fuck in the nuts..

nah but you did
Youre the one that surprised everyone and told us they were gay. You obviously know from personal sexual experience.
not gay as in homo gay as in ghey...PN are secrataries

nah but you did

Yeah, we ARE paper pushers. But, we're also the first to know what is going on in the command. And, there were 3 rates on the ship that nobody messed with. MS (you don't mess with the people who make your chow), HM (you don't mess with the people who hold your shot record), and PN (you don't mess with the people who advance you and control your pay).

nah but you did

Yeah, we ARE paper pushers. But, we're also the first to know what is going on in the command. And, there were 3 rates on the ship that nobody messed with. MS (you don't mess with the people who make your chow), HM (you don't mess with the people who hold your shot record), and PN (you don't mess with the people who advance you and control your pay).
chill dude ..I am fucking with you..at least you were Navy...not some dumbass dogface or air frace puke.

Good for the town.

The Regressive Lefties would be lovingly and tolerantly defending the tree topping if it looked like this:

2438-200.png

Town Fights Back After ACLU Lawsuit Challenges Christmas Tree-topper
Liberals intensify war on Christmas

Knightstown residents were upset after the ACLU filed a lawsuit on behalf of resident Joseph Tompkins, who claimed the lit cross atop the evergreen tree in the town square violates his First Amendment rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Country grew up with Christmas trees, Christmas, Jesus etc, and if you don't like it to damn bad.
Don't look at it, don't go near it, Your eyes won't fall out, you won't be hexed just deal with it !
This is a Country of acceptance ass hats remember, YOU DON'T GET TO STRIP EVERYONE ELSE OF THEIR RIGHTS to appease your pathetic selfish wants of greed.!
If you hate it that gawd damn bad move the ------k out of our Country , there are plenty who live in a style of life you idiots are pushing for. Try N. Korea, China and don't come back either. Because those with free logic and common sense know your pathetic asses will beg to come back!

Still going to lose. I also doubt it goes to court. A town of 2500 can't handle a lawsuit like that it will bankrupt them. Just take your xtian cross OFF government property and there ya go!

Good for the town.

The Regressive Lefties would be lovingly and tolerantly defending the tree topping if it looked like this:

2438-200.png

Doesn't matter if it looked like that, a cross, Santa, an angel or even Rudolph with the tree up his ass. Every faith celebrates this time of year, and every faith should be able to hold their ceremonies in peace, without being accosted by some lunatic with an axe to grind.

nah but you did
Go on with your gay self. :laugh:

I was moved by this story and as a small sign of support I have lit a candle.

Tomorrow I will speak to the Rev North and see if we can organise some more tangible support for our brothers and sisters who are, even now, under siege in Godless America.

What are you guys going to do about it ?
We can't have crosses on Christmas trees Tommy.

It may offend ones sensibilities.
Its a bit silly aint it ? I will bet there is a bit more to this story, small town politics can be brutal.
Hard telling about the politics.

It seems one person demanding the removal and the town going against him will not play out very well.

I'd put the cross on every year and let the lawyers delay and postpone till the holiday is over.

nah but you did
do I make you horny mate?
6174952cbddc282bd0cf7b7659ece4e22442f8f7e31e0955eb80cc3d43ab2b09.jpg

nah but you did
do I make you horny mate?
6174952cbddc282bd0cf7b7659ece4e22442f8f7e31e0955eb80cc3d43ab2b09.jpg
I doubt you would make me feel horny even if i was gay like you are.

yea but we rock it now...and the Christmas season employs alot of minorites and crackheads for the salvation army

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

Way to badmouth the charity organization dude................
fuck off faggot

My dad was an E9 in the navy. I'd sometimes use his car when I'd take a girl to play tennis on a local army base because the guard would snap to attention and salute us. lol

Fun times. :)

Forum List

Back