Tough To Attract Black Voters With This Kinda Crap

Grothman has a long history of blaming everything on Black people, especially Black women. In the past he's attacked Kwanzaa, said that Black women would rather have children out of wedlock because they wanted that sweet, sweet welfare check for a couple hundred bucks per month, and justified voting for some of the most oppressive voter suppression laws in the country because when people vote illegally, they usually vote for Democrats.

This time, it really turns out that Grothman put his foot in his mouth after stepping in a pile of dog crap. He confessed that he hadn't even watched the performance by Cardi B until after his one minute tirade about how improper it was.

Grothman has a long history of blaming everything on Black people, especially Black women. In the past he's attacked Kwanzaa, said that Black women would rather have children out of wedlock because they wanted that sweet, sweet welfare check for a couple hundred bucks per month, and justified voting for some of the most oppressive voter suppression laws in the country because when people vote illegally, they usually vote for Democrats.

This time, it really turns out that Grothman put his foot in his mouth after stepping in a pile of dog crap. He confessed that he hadn't even watched the performance by Cardi B until after his one minute tirade about how improper it was.
Almost everything in the black community that is a problem is their fault. Some of it can be blamed on the lefts programs but the black community is responsible for their own.

Blaming black women for every ill he can think of?

Nah...not a great idea
This episode stems from Grothman going on the floor of Congress to blame rapper Cardi B for her performance in this year's Grammy awards show, in which she performed her hit song "WAP," saying that it was "inconsistent with basic decency."

Do you know what "WAP" is?

Nah...not a great idea
THe GOP has given up on that......they are going for the dying off CRC old white guys.
Exactly. Their only hope of hanging onto any kind of power is STOPPING the opposition from voting.

They don't even TRY to expand their base because their existing base would drop them like slick shit

This episode stems from Grothman going on the floor of Congress to blame rapper Cardi B for her performance in this year's Grammy awards show, in which she performed her hit song "WAP," saying that it was "inconsistent with basic decency."

Do you know he hadn' even heard it at that point and has a history of racist anti-black women remarks?

Do you know he hadn' even heard it at that point and has a history of racist anti-black women remarks?
its not antiblack women if its true,,

No I didn't... And frankly you saying that doesn't really mean anything to me. You've never said anything that gives me any reason to trust your bias or lack of it. Not to mention it means nothing to the question I asked...

I ask again... Do you know what WAP is?

Nah...not a great idea
It’s easy to attract black voters with free stuff and lies. Then you have to lie to yourselves about all the damage and suffering it caused them.
Yea...that kinda talk always helps.

You folks have completely given up on ever having more than a tiny fraction of black voters huh?

Forum List

Back