Tough To Attract Black Voters With This Kinda Crap

Grothman has a long history of blaming everything on Black people, especially Black women. In the past he's attacked Kwanzaa, said that Black women would rather have children out of wedlock because they wanted that sweet, sweet welfare check for a couple hundred bucks per month, and justified voting for some of the most oppressive voter suppression laws in the country because when people vote illegally, they usually vote for Democrats.

This time, it really turns out that Grothman put his foot in his mouth after stepping in a pile of dog crap. He confessed that he hadn't even watched the performance by Cardi B until after his one minute tirade about how improper it was.

Libs are the party of slavery and segregation. Deal with it hack.

Way to go asswipe. Good illustration of how your party feels about brown folks
If they don't like how they're treated here they can leave the country and find someplace else to live.
Go to Canada, there's a new guy on here that is advocating for gifting everyone in Canada $500 a month, taxable, as a way to prosperity and financial freedom. No wonder he is working as a janitor in his retirement.

Grothman has a long history of blaming everything on Black people, especially Black women. In the past he's attacked Kwanzaa, said that Black women would rather have children out of wedlock because they wanted that sweet, sweet welfare check for a couple hundred bucks per month, and justified voting for some of the most oppressive voter suppression laws in the country because when people vote illegally, they usually vote for Democrats.

This time, it really turns out that Grothman put his foot in his mouth after stepping in a pile of dog crap. He confessed that he hadn't even watched the performance by Cardi B until after his one minute tirade about how improper it was.

Idiot, he said in his floor speech he was speaking for constituents that had called his office. Last I heard, that's his job.

If they don't like how they're treated here they can leave the country and find someplace else to live.
Go to Canada, there's a new guy on here that is advocating for gifting everyone in Canada $500 a month, taxable, as a way to prosperity and financial freedom. No wonder he is working as a janitor in his retirement.
Canucks do crazy things.

this is how black voters will be dealt with :)

You fuckers don't even pretend not to be Russian trolls anymore huh?

Well it doesn't bother MAGARATS anyway

what are you complaining about? we're working as hard as we can to fulfill your dreams...

if you don't like our Agent Donald maybe you will like our agent Joseph... :)

Yea...we'll believe anything a Russian troll claims.

Sure

Blaming black women for every ill he can think of?

Nah...not a great idea
It’s easy to attract black voters with free stuff and lies. Then you have to lie to yourselves about all the damage and suffering it caused them.
Yea...that kinda talk always helps.

You folks have completely given up on ever having more than a tiny fraction of black voters huh?
They need to change.

Nah...not a great idea
It’s easy to attract black voters with free stuff and lies. Then you have to lie to yourselves about all the damage and suffering it caused them.

You folks have completely given up on ever having more than a tiny fraction of black voters huh?
They need to change.
Yea...THEY need to change...not the GOP which has been vilifying them for decades.

Right...

Nah...not a great idea

A good portion of the black community has figured out what the demleftists have done to them over the past 70 Years. It will only grow larger.
How long does it take ? Geeze.

Nah...not a great idea

They need to change.
Yea...THEY need to change...not the GOP which has been vilifying them for decades.

Right...
Lies , accuse others of what you do . You lying sack of shit.

Do you know he hadn' even heard it at that point and has a history of racist anti-black women remarks?
No I didn't... And frankly you saying that doesn't really mean anything to me. You've never said anything that gives me any reason to trust your bias or lack of it. Not to mention it means nothing to the question I asked...

I ask again... Do you know what WAP is?
I don't know? I listen to country music.

this is how black voters will be dealt with :)

You fuckers don't even pretend not to be Russian trolls anymore huh?

Well it doesn't bother MAGARATS anyway

what are you complaining about? we're working as hard as we can to fulfill your dreams...

if you don't like our Agent Donald maybe you will like our agent Joseph... :)

Yea...we'll believe anything a Russian troll claims.

Sure

it's the best thing you can do :)
since Western propaganda relies on lie, and Russian one operates with truth :)

Forum List

Back