Totally not a groomer

I see you. Using your lefty media bias to cover for groomers is despicable.

Our children are unsafe because of people like you.
You would think Chicago parents would be outraged and local media would be all over it

All you got is Project Veritas
:laughing0301:

I notice our resident Demonazis are avoiding this thread like the plague. :p

You would think Chicago parents would be outraged and local media would be all over it

All you got is Project Veritas
:laughing0301:

Do you ever have a point? Right wing right wing right wing.

Don't Taz Me, you are a loser. Nothing more but more than likely a whole lot less.

Pathetic scumbag.

Which is what I thought

Project Veritas misrepresented themselves and then deceptively edited the video

If they will release unedited video, I might take them seriously

Democrats are dangerous around kids.

I saw a guy interviewing Democrats protecting a child sex event/drag show and the democrat said she is okay with naked men reading to children. No joke.
I believe you. Something has happened in the last couple years. It's like a segment of the population has been hypnotized or possessed.

I believe you. Something has happened in the last couple years. It's like a segment of the population has been hypnotized or possessed.
Like frogs in the boiling water. That's us. The contamination is so thorough...

Forget about this country. Long before most of us were born this country was sold on this "democracy" crap.

Sigh

Its over. The true misery isn't far....

Which is what I thought

Project Veritas misrepresented themselves and then deceptively edited the video

If they will release unedited video, I might take them seriously
It is a complete statement you mental midget.

The fact that you stuff your fingers in your ears and close your eyes does not change the basic facts on video. You are so brainwashed into denying reality that recorded evidence is somehow 'fake' but if they release a statement that says everything is perfectly normal you trust that.

You’re a “right wing fringe group“ if you expose pedos grooming kids.

dhhdhdhdhhdhdhhdjdhdhdhdhdhhdjdjd.jpg

He does look like a totally creepy fag

The creepy uncle you keep an eye on and don't let alone with the kids on holidays

I have no idea what you are talking about. Or why you brought it up.
They have to throw in a pedo masquerading as a man of God.....which in their small minds will automatically throw ,/change subject ....which is why I call kindergarten teachers the new Catholic priests :p

Forum List

Back