Totally not a groomer

Lies and slander is not Christian. This sounds like a prank to me.
I think you are a paid DNC shill. The Demoncrat party is the party of cultural marxism, CRT, LQBT indoctrination of minor children. You are no Christian you belong to satan.

I commend the infiltrator who had to endure all of this.

He had to endear himself such a disgusting individual, accept and feed his perverse attraction for weeks in order to gain his confidence, bear his insane conversations, his demented logics and goals...

A hero, the virtue of sacrifice impersonated.

Can't wait for this to be reported on MSNBC.

Oh wait, it's just Russian disinformation I bet.

That means I can just discount it like the open minded Lefty I am.

I take my orders from the MSM/Deep State and just happen to agree with them on everything.

Critical thinking is racist.

But yeah: This stuff is truly sick, and you don't have to be a "conservative" to see that.

If anyone had told us this would be happening just a few short years ago, the Left would have laughed in our faces.

They truly have jumped a thousand sharks.

They're the nutjob freaks they perpetually warn us about, and they run the media/government.

Last edited:

I commend the infiltrator who had to endure all of this.

He had to endear himself such a disgusting individual, accept and feed his perverse attraction for weeks in order to gain his confidence, bear his insane conversations, his demented logics and goals...

A hero, the virtue of sacrifice impersonated.

oh…another Project Veritas Propaganda piece
FAKE NEWS

Can't wait for this to be reported on MSNBC.

Oh wait, it's just Russian disinformation I bet.

That means I can just discount it like the open minded Lefty I am.

I take my orders from the MSM/Deep State and just happen to agree with them on everthing.

Critical thinking is racist.

But yeah: This stuff is truly sick, and you don't have to be a "conservative" to see that.

If anyone had told us this would be happening just a few short years ago, the Left would have laughed in our faces.

They truly have jumped a thousand sharks.

They're the nutjob freaks they perpetually warn us about, and they run the media/government.
The left will avoid this or redirect the attention to something else. Their loud silence proves what scumbags they are and always have been.

oh…another Project Veritas Propaganda piece
FAKE NEWS

What EXACTLY about it is "FAKE"?

Do you have any capacity to engage in an original thought instead of just repeating what you think you're supposed to say as delegated to you by your corporate overlords?

PV hasn't lost a single lawsuit because none of their videos are fake or deceptively edited. What you see is what you get.

You people are unbelievable, stop playing team politics and start thinking for yourself.

I was a Dem as recently as April 2020.

If I can see through the lies, so can you.

Or....maybe not.

Forum List

Back