Totally not a groomer

I commend the infiltrator who had to endure all of this.

He had to endear himself such a disgusting individual, accept and feed his perverse attraction for weeks in order to gain his confidence, bear his insane conversations, his demented logics and goals...

A hero, the virtue of sacrifice impersonated.

If I had, as a young child, been exposed to that drag queen they show

I would have screamed and run away, like I actually did at the sight of a mere (non-drag) clown at the age of about 7.. geez, i feel like doing it now

If I had, as a young child, been exposed to that drag queen they show

I would have screamed and run away, like I actually did at the sight of a mere (non-drag) clown at the age of about 7

Well yeah.

The simple common sense fact is you shouldn't be passing out dildos and butt plugs to minors for any purpose, be it hetero-erotic or homo-erotic - doesn't matter.

But simplicity - and certainly common sense - waved bye bye to the Leftards a long time ago.

Well yeah.

The simple common sense fact is you shouldn't be passing out dildos and butt plugs to minors for any purpose, be it hetero-erotic or homo-erotic - doesn't matter.

But simplicity - and certainly common sense - waved bye bye to the Leftards a long time ago.
I know that was the main point of this story but I guess I felt nothing much was being made of the fact that some children are actually afraid of.. big adults with strange, clown-like faces leering at them and such things

I woulda shown the kids what that butt plug is for. See kids? This is how you handle a groomer. :p

SHOW ANYTHING from Chicago on this or a legitimate news source

Project Veritas is not legitimate

You can literally watch the video!

And people wonder why some of us write off our "fellow citizens" - more loyal to an ideology than scouring for the truth.

This is why our country is going down the drain. Prideful ignoramuses who would rather shut their eyes and ears than admit they could possibly be wrong.

And the saddest part of all? It stems from pure fear.

He had to endear himself such a disgusting individual, accept and feed his perverse attraction for weeks in order to gain his confidence, bear his insane conversations, his demented logics and goals...

This piece of shit needs to be strung up.

You can literally watch the video!

And people wonder why some of us write off our "fellow citizens" - more loyal to an ideology than scouring for the truth.

This is why our country is going down the drain. Prideful ignoramuses who would rather shut their eyes and ears than admit they could possibly be wrong.

And the saddest part of all? It stems from pure fear.
I don’t watch Project Veritas videos
They are deceptively edited

Since the story is from Chicago
Show me a story in the Chicago Tribune showing outrage

Lets see…

Chicago Tribune or Project Veritas
Who do we believe?

Lets see…

Who do we believe?

Groomers cover for their buddies. Just like you are doing here.

Lets see…

Who do we believe?
Why you covering for a child groomer ya sick fuck?

Nothing Veritas does changes what he says.

I doubt we really know the real implications. Folks, fellow conservatives. Wake up. We don't need to engage with the left any longer. There is no need to actually address them. Most of them if not all of them are so thoroughly contaminated that hope is totally gone for them. Their eternal destruction is something to pity but its imminent. Shake the dust....

The implications are this. We are in the normalization process of child sex. It began with drip drip drip drip stories. Now they are blatantly in our faces. That's what inspired balenciaga to run their ads. It is common at this point.

Pizzagate wasn't just a rumor. Its been ongoing and now being normalized. Hang on folks. Bend your knees and ask Christ for mercy. Ask for a pure heart. Ask for a heart of gold.

Eternity is at stake. Don't even address the scum on the left. They have made their choice.

Private school.

Forum List

Back