Toronto BLM co-founder "White skin is sub-human"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No penalty for hate speech if you're a BLM'er.

1594132047766.png

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign
Yusra Khogali has made a habit of directing violent, hateful language towards people with white skin, so much so that I feel comfortable calling her out. When an individual at the helm of what could be a transformative movement distracts the public with hate, it is time for that individual to go.

You probably never heard of Yusra Khogali before.

As the co-founder of the Toronto chapter of Black Lives Matter, Khogali is used to being an outspoken leader for a movement that has seen more publicity than nearly any other activist group in North America over the past two years. She has been at the forefront of nearly every racialized controversy in Toronto and is one of the most visible members of the organization.
And now, respectfully, it is time for her to resign.

Now, normally my white skin would admittedly preclude me from even suggesting that a black activist should hang up the megaphone, but Khogali has made a habit of directing violent, hateful language towards people with white skin, so much so that I feel comfortable calling her out. She once mused that just by having white skin, white people are sub-human. She tried to qualify that statement by saying white people did not have a high amount of melanin, which prevents them from absorbing light, and with it a sense of moral clarity.

They are merely reiterating what white people say about black people..try not to cry too much.

Very few white people say shit like that. why are you defending her? Are you just trolling?
I have seen white people say it on this forum several times don't tell me what is real and what is not.

Yes, Very few of them. So, why are you defending her shitty, racist behavior?

Is racism only bad, if the wrong race does it?

Many people are disgusting no matter what political affiliation they do or don't have.
Now you are deflecting.

You are the one coming on here trying to justify this kind of Leftist Racist Behavior.

Which shows you to be just another disgusting Leftist.

Runt just flames and wonders why he's viewed as ridiculous.

If a white made such a statement they'd be crucified.

Runt knows it but trolling is his lame game

Forum List

Back