Toronto BLM co-founder "White skin is sub-human"

QUOTE="Dogmaphobe, post: 25034160, member: 51474"]
[
This thread is not about me try staying on topic.

I don't think there has ever been a thread about you trying to stay on topic.

All you ever do is troll.
[/QUOTE]

DAMN, THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he's an instigator, objective is to take the thread off line.

They are merely reiterating what white people say about black people..try not to cry too much.

Treating one different because of the color of ones skin is racism. By you using the color of her skin to justify her hate speech is a form racism?

Many people are disgusting no matter what political affiliation they do or don't have.
Now you are deflecting.

You are the one coming on here trying to justify this kind of Leftist Racist Behavior.

Which shows you to be just another disgusting Leftist.

Runt just flames and wonders why he's viewed as ridiculous.

If a white made such a statement they'd be crucified.

Runt knows it but trolling is his lame game
Then why do you deny that white people have said for many years that blacks are inferior to whites based on IQ representation?

There was swift reaction to both comments. ABC cancelled “Roseanne,” the popular, rebooted sitcom. Many Americans across the country expressed outrage over the statements of Jones. The sentiments expressed by Barr and Jones are not new. Long before the founding of the American republic, White people insisted that Blacks were a distinctly different species. Thomas Jefferson—though ably refuted by contemporary Black scientist Benjamin Banneker—consistently expressed this viewpoint. The United States Constitution still includes words (now invalidated by the 14th Amendment) that Black people are 3/5ths of a human being. Numerous clergymen have falsely insisted that Black people are the cursed descendants of Noah’s son, Ham. Legions of White historians and scientists have also taught that people of African descent are small-brained, genetically inferior sub-humans with no history prior to slavery and colonialism.

They are merely reiterating what white people say about black people..try not to cry too much.

Treating one different because of the color of ones skin is racism. By you using the color of her skin to justify her hate speech is a form racism?
I am not justifying anything merely answering a question as to why they would do this. Why would anyone that is human categorize another human as a sub-human?

Then why do you deny that white people have said for many years that blacks are inferior to whites based on IQ representation?

There was swift reaction to both comments. ABC cancelled “Roseanne,” the popular, rebooted sitcom. Many Americans across the country expressed outrage over the statements of Jones. The sentiments expressed by Barr and Jones are not new. Long before the founding of the American republic, White people insisted that Blacks were a distinctly different species. Thomas Jefferson—though ably refuted by contemporary Black scientist Benjamin Banneker—consistently expressed this viewpoint. The United States Constitution still includes words (now invalidated by the 14th Amendment) that Black people are 3/5ths of a human being. Numerous clergymen have falsely insisted that Black people are the cursed descendants of Noah’s son, Ham. Legions of White historians and scientists have also taught that people of African descent are small-brained, genetically inferior sub-humans with no history prior to slavery and colonialism.

It must truly be a miserable existence to be ruled by one's obsession over the color of others skin.

Martin Luther King, Jr referred to these sick fvcks many times.

Many people are disgusting no matter what political affiliation they do or don't have.
Now you are deflecting.

You are the one coming on here trying to justify this kind of Leftist Racist Behavior.

Which shows you to be just another disgusting Leftist.

Runt just flames and wonders why he's viewed as ridiculous.

If a white made such a statement they'd be crucified.

Runt knows it but trolling is his lame game

Where did I deny, you fucking flaming retard?

You whine about that but give her a pass?

Goddamn idiot. Go Huff your joint over aged hippie asshole and stop lying

Very few white people say shit like that. why are you defending her? Are you just trolling?
He's a fucking moron. That's the problem.
So if white rednecks lynch blacks then blacks should likewise lynch whites...that's his brilliant position.
Apparently it's never occurred to him that NO ONE should be lynched or thought of as "sub human".

I'm shocked that this person, Yusra Khogali, has not been prosecuted under strict Canadian hate speech laws.

Then again she's a minority and once again...it's Canada. Just more proof what racist trash BLM is comprised
of.

View attachment 360518

I see... So now you're saying it's alright for the leaders to espouse this sort of sentiment.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I never said if it was right or wrong I said they are aping white people.

1594133725945.png

It didn't end very well for the last group of leaders who lead believing that sort of methodology.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 360518

I see... So now you're saying it's alright for the leaders to espouse this sort of sentiment.

*****SMILE*****

I never said if it was right or wrong I said they are aping white people.

View attachment 360529

It didn't end very well for the last group of leaders who lead believing that sort of methodology.

*****SMILE*****

Like humans care what happened before, teaching history is a waste of time on the majority of humans in the world.

What white people? And furthermore, what would the reaction be if she were a white person saying this about any other racial group?
I am sure she would get as much heat as they are now getting for saying what they did say.

That's all? Just "as much?" You also didn't answer what white people you were referring to earlier.

I am not justifying anything merely answering a question as to why they would do this. Why would anyone that is human categorize another human as a sub-human?

Be that is what racists do. They believe their race is better than any other race. Her racism is no different. So in one way racists are all the same and equal to each other.

What white people? And furthermore, what would the reaction be if she were a white person saying this about any other racial group?
I am sure she would get as much heat as they are now getting for saying what they did say.

That's all? Just "as much?" You also didn't answer what white people you were referring to earlier.
You want addresses and phone numbers? Or do you want to hang out on StormFront and see for yourself?

Be that is what racists do. They believe their race is better than any other race. Her racism is no different. So in one way racists are all the same and equal to each other.
Then I suggest you inform her of her racism..

You want addresses and phone numbers? Or do you want to hang out on StormFront and see for yourself?

Okay, so StormFront. How much of the white population in America does StormFront represent?

Forum List

Back