Toronto BLM co-founder "White skin is sub-human"

They are merely reiterating what white people say about black people..try not to cry too much.

Treating one different because of the color of ones skin is racism. By you using the color of her skin to justify her hate speech is a form racism?
I am not justifying anything merely answering a question as to why they would do this. Why would anyone that is human categorize another human as a sub-human?

Be that is what racists do. They believe their race is better than any other race. Her racism is no different. So in one way racists are all the same and equal to each other.
Then I suggest you inform her of her racism..

It is not my business, but I can have an opinion, just as you can. I would hope that the leadership of BLM would work with her.
I am not sure what BLM has as far as organizational braintrust. So far it is merely emotive responses to state sanctioned killing of black people and anti-racism...What people on the streets are doing as far as the protestors they seem to be morphing into following the local leaders desires. There are extremist in every ethnicity in every color of huaman it is not unusual to see this come from a group of people literally at war with society because they feel they have been suppressed and subjugated.
What these people say should not be taken seriously yet at the same tie serious attention needs to be given. The govt. is using the uprising to document leaders, agitators and to build an insider's knowledge of the how these groups are functioning.

Sounds like they are organized enough to have local leaders in many cities. I take what groups say seriously as to find out their motivation and intent. To use racism to end racism will not work, it is a negative motivator, not a uniting force. We are all equal, every race has more good than bad, so we all focus on the good, what unites us, not what divides us.

They are merely reiterating what white people say about black people..try not to cry too much.

Treating one different because of the color of ones skin is racism. By you using the color of her skin to justify her hate speech is a form racism?
I am not justifying anything merely answering a question as to why they would do this. Why would anyone that is human categorize another human as a sub-human?

Be that is what racists do. They believe their race is better than any other race. Her racism is no different. So in one way racists are all the same and equal to each other.
Then I suggest you inform her of her racism..
bring her here, I'll tell her.

people with no dignity say shit like this little girl. no education.

1594136489737.png

No penalty for hate speech if you're a BLM'er.

View attachment 360511

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign
Yusra Khogali has made a habit of directing violent, hateful language towards people with white skin, so much so that I feel comfortable calling her out. When an individual at the helm of what could be a transformative movement distracts the public with hate, it is time for that individual to go.

You probably never heard of Yusra Khogali before.

As the co-founder of the Toronto chapter of Black Lives Matter, Khogali is used to being an outspoken leader for a movement that has seen more publicity than nearly any other activist group in North America over the past two years. She has been at the forefront of nearly every racialized controversy in Toronto and is one of the most visible members of the organization.
And now, respectfully, it is time for her to resign.

Now, normally my white skin would admittedly preclude me from even suggesting that a black activist should hang up the megaphone, but Khogali has made a habit of directing violent, hateful language towards people with white skin, so much so that I feel comfortable calling her out. She once mused that just by having white skin, white people are sub-human. She tried to qualify that statement by saying white people did not have a high amount of melanin, which prevents them from absorbing light, and with it a sense of moral clarity.

Clearly mulatto

In Canada, they have stricter laws regarding free speech. Seems to me they could go after this woman, but I doubt they'll lift a finger. If she were white, she would be in trouble.
This is Canada. As bad as you think the US is at the moment double that and that's Canada.

you get what you should expect to get from Yusra Khogali. Her family background is SUDANESE----
so? you ask ------SUDAN is nothing more than a
slave market place created by arabs as a place to store slaves that the arab slave merchants bought or captured in the more southern regions of africa. The earlier pagan and christian populations were either oppressed out of existence of pushed into
the area now called SOUTH SUDAN. It is very islamic. ---Yusra seems to have forgotten---now, that instead of being a caucasian arab like muhummad declared himself----she is a "person of color" In the northern part of Sudan---PROUD sudanese muslims declare themselves to be arab in "" DNA ""

That's all? Just "as much?" You also didn't answer what white people you were referring to earlier.
You want addresses and phone numbers? Or do you want to hang out on StormFront and see for yourself?

Okay, so StormFront. How much of the white population in America does StormFront represent?
See post #9

As many that want to be a member. How can one tell the exact number when humans lie so well?

The better question is why would someone (you) try to rationalize and normalize racist spew and hold this racist bitch to such a low bar of behavior?

You don't advance a culture by holding it to the lowest level possible. How does your foot taste?

There is no justification for this kind of behavior.
How about a few examples.
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
Billy Boom Boom Boy makin me famous. I like it.
You know what a boom boom boy is Billy?
It's a butt boy...a faggot. I don't think you picked that name by chance.

Forum List

Back