Toronto BLM co-founder "White skin is sub-human"

In Canada, they have stricter laws regarding free speech. Seems to me they could go after this woman, but I doubt they'll lift a finger. If she were white, she would be in trouble.
Yes. At minimum, they would never work again. But she's "black." A white person would be prosecuted. But she's black

Black Privilege.

I never said if it was right or wrong I said they are aping white people.
that isn't what white people say. so you're literally wrong.
Moonglow is just a low quality trolling moron.

I hope you dont take it the wrong way if I suggest you are wasting time with him.

He is a Tar Baby, you waste time on hime when you could be responding to a productive comment.
I can manage both. But appreciate the heads up.

I have seen white people say it on this forum several times don't tell me what is real and what is not.
and when they libs like you had a cow

but its different standards for yourselves

[
This thread is not about me try staying on topic.

I don't think there has ever been a thread about you trying to stay on topic.

All you ever do is troll.
I put the asshole on ignore months ago. I suggest everyone here does the same.
often times certain patterns begin at an early age as kids find that the only way to receive any attention at all is to be irritating. Some outgrow it.

Some do not.

Why are we quoting a Canadian when you disrespect Canadians talking about America?
You guys said nothing about this:

1594843358197.png

That's a member of BLM saving a white racist from a stomping.

Stop lying about BLM.

Why are we quoting a Canadian when you disrespect Canadians talking about America?
You guys said nothing about this:

View attachment 363706

That's a member of BLM saving a white racist from a stomping.

Stop lying about BLM.
There are a lot of good men and women. The percentage not that though stirs the drink in a bad way. There is no reason for someone to counter protest against others unless they have the manpower. They would already be in deep blue area as it is. It is not a good organizational sign unless a victory can be achieved.

Forum List

Back