Top ten most destructive Americans

America is no more divided today than it has been. It's only the far right and far left that do all the whining and crying. They get the most noise. Most normal working people don't have the time to get very politically involved. That's probably a good thing since our political climate today is like watching a dysfunctional reality TV show.

On one hand you say America isn't divided. Four short sentences later you claim the political climate is like watching a dysfunctional reality TV show.

Homey be confused, me thinks.

:)

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

“There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...”

Abraham Lincoln.
Maybe the Islamic tendency to live and relive and revive and refresh past wars and elemental or underdeveloped ways of thinking from hundreds of years ago are rubbing off on you.

Or maybe you are inspired by the example of the estimable deep thinker, former Beatle John Lennon.

He too thought of solutions to problems in a sophomoric and underdeveloped manner.

His song, "Imagine" was a good example of what I'm talking about.

He asks us to imagine no war and the adoring brain fuzzed masses took his message to heart and sought to unilaterally surrender to any and all our enemies.

You ask us to consider going back to segregation to relive and rerun all the bloodshed and turmoil and bigotry and the hatred and anger this country had to live through to get to where we are now.

"Separate but equal" was eventually over turned legally as un Constitutional.

But you would have America relive those dark bloody days.

Separate but equal - Wikipedia

Try imagining a different way.

“There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...”

Abraham Lincoln.
Maybe the Islamic tendency to live and relive and revive and refresh past wars and elemental or underdeveloped ways of thinking from hundreds of years ago are rubbing off on you.

Or maybe you are inspired by the example of the estimable deep thinker, former Beatle John Lennon.

He too thought of solutions to problems in a sophomoric and underdeveloped manner.

His song, "Imagine" was a good example of what I'm talking about.

He asks us to imagine no war and the adoring brain fuzzed masses took his message to heart and sought to unilaterally surrender to any and all our enemies.

You ask us to consider going back to segregation to relive and rerun all the bloodshed and turmoil and bigotry and the hatred and anger this country had to live through to get to where we are now.

"Separate but equal" was eventually over turned legally as un Constitutional.

But you would have America relive those dark bloody days.

Separate but equal - Wikipedia

Try imagining a different way.

While we can see that imagining is important to you... Historical quotes require no such effort. The facts simply are...

Forum List

Back