Top Sniper Rifles

MKEK JNG 90 - BORA 12 ; World's number one sniper rifle in its class.

Manufactured by Turkiye.

Night and day shootout champion at sniper shooting competition held in Pakistan. 4 of 5 shots on target in 1000 meters (day) while other snipers cannot even shot one. 5 of 5 shots on target in 300 meters (night) again other snipers cannot even shot one, 5 of 5 shots on target 600 meters (night) while other snipers cannot even shot one.

lzl9AB.jpg

4 out of 5 at 1000m is not that impressive. I would expect 5 for 5. And I agree, 300m at night (depending on light conditions) is not that big a deal.

4 out of 5 at 1000m is not that impressive. I would expect 5 for 5. And I agree, 300m at night (depending on light conditions) is not that big a deal.

This weapon had better results in front of Rpa Rangemaster (Britain), Accuracy International (Britain), Truvelo (South Africa), Sig Sauer (Switzerland-Usa-Germany co production). There were also some other models but I dont remember.

So while all of these weapons cannot even shot one properly, if this Turkish weapon have 4 of 5 shot on the target, this is a great success. This guns also shots 1.2 cm diameter circle as 5 of 5 shots on target from 100 meters. Others cannot. This weapon also doesnt require resetting telescope after 1000 meters shootouts.

I have a dear friend who is a retired navy seal commando - he was the 5th top sniper in the world. He told me he had been given an offer to buy a sniper rifle from a local where we live for $28,000.00 but he didn't buy it. I was amazed that they could cost that much! Who knew?
Your so called friend (if he even exists) is full of BS

He isn't a Navy Seal........although he may have seen a seal once at the local zoo. .... :lol:

No sniper rifle costs $28,000 unless it's gold plated. ..... :cuckoo:

Maybe maybe not :biggrin:
dWS09Rs.png

Equipment and Weapons - The Sovereign Military Order of Hyperion
:boobies::2up:

I have a dear friend who is a retired navy seal commando - he was the 5th top sniper in the world. He told me he had been given an offer to buy a sniper rifle from a local where we live for $28,000.00 but he didn't buy it. I was amazed that they could cost that much! Who knew?

He isn't a Navy Seal........although he may have seen a seal once at the local zoo. .... :lol:

dWS09Rs.png

Or if size matters the Anzio 20 mm
attachment.jpg
20mm022standingatangle-FP1.jpg

For $ 11,900 and its real...
  • 49” match grade fluted barrel
  • Heavy duty clam-shell brake
  • Detachable box magazine
  • Available in 14.5mm, 20mm, and new Anzio 20-50 calibers
  • Titanium firing pin
  • 5000 yard maximum range
  • Optional weights and configurations
  • Huge amounts of fun
  • Low recoil

This weapon had better results in front of Rpa Rangemaster (Britain), Accuracy International (Britain), Truvelo (South Africa), Sig Sauer (Switzerland-Usa-Germany co production). There were also some other models but I dont remember.

So while all of these weapons cannot even shot one properly, if this Turkish weapon have 4 of 5 shot on the target, this is a great success. This guns also shots 1.2 cm diameter circle as 5 of 5 shots on target from 100 meters. Others cannot. This weapon also doesnt require resetting telescope after 1000 meters shootouts.

I own a Model 1903A4 which is a US Army WWII sniper rifle and it has no problem hitting at 1000m. I have a Steyr SSG PII and 1200 meter shots are no problem (it will shoot 1/2 MOA all day long and when I am doing my job 1cm at 100 meters is a no brainer). A good friend has a AI in .338 Lapua and he obtains 100% hits at 1500 m. Your claims are simply not credible.

dWS09Rs.png

I'll take a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range please....

MKEK JNG 90 - BORA 12 ; World's number one sniper rifle in its class.

Manufactured by Turkiye.

Night and day shootout champion at sniper shooting competition held in Pakistan. 4 of 5 shots on target in 1000 meters (day) while other snipers cannot even shot one. 5 of 5 shots on target in 300 meters (night) again other snipers cannot even shot one, 5 of 5 shots on target 600 meters (night) while other snipers cannot even shot one.

lzl9AB.jpg

With military grade optics , night isnt even a factor any more

Thanks to some fancy folks, we had some interesting discussion on the art of sniping. Although my intention was to keep it sports oriented and keep our target description to paper or tin or plastic. But some of you felt a need to discuss human targets. Let us not do that.

Concealable handguns are great. How about concealable sniper rifle? There is one actually. It is called Remington CSR Rucksack. You can carry it in a Pelican backpack. That is neat. The ammo is standard NATO 7.62mm / WIN 3.08. It is bolt action. Here are some pictures of this CSR in assembled and dissembled forms. If you want to read more, follow the link below the images.

Remington_Defense_CSR_Concealable_Sniper_Rifle_Rucksack_Rifle_Breakdown_Takedown_Suppressed_Sniper_Carbine_with_Proof_Research_16-inch_Carbone_Fiber-Wrapped_Barrel_NDIA_SOFIC_2014_David_Crane_DefenseReview.com_DR_2.jpg

Remington_Defense_CSR_Concealable_Sniper_Rifle_Rucksack_Rifle_Breakdown_Takedown_Suppressed_Sniper_Carbine_with_Proof_Research_16-inch_Carbone_Fiber-Wrapped_Barrel_NDIA_SOFIC_2014_David_Crane_DefenseReview.com_DR_14.jpg

Remington Defense CSR Concealable Sniper Rifle 8216 Rucksack Rifle Lightweight Compact 7.62mm NATO .308 Win. Bolt-Action Breakdown Takedown Suppressed Sniper Carbine with 14 8243 -16 8243 Proof Research Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Barrel for Your Backpack Video DefenseReview.com DR An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focus on the latest and greatest tactical firearms news tactical gun news tactical gear news and tactical shooting news.

Thanks to some fancy folks, we had some interesting discussion on the art of sniping. Although my intention was to keep it sports oriented and keep our target description to paper or tin or plastic. But some of you felt a need to discuss human targets. Let us not do that.

Concealable handguns are great. How about concealable sniper rifle? There is one actually. It is called Remington CSR Rucksack. You can carry it in a Pelican backpack. That is neat. The ammo is standard NATO 7.62mm / WIN 3.08. It is bolt action. Here are some pictures of this CSR in assembled and dissembled forms. If you want to read more, follow the link below the images.

Remington_Defense_CSR_Concealable_Sniper_Rifle_Rucksack_Rifle_Breakdown_Takedown_Suppressed_Sniper_Carbine_with_Proof_Research_16-inch_Carbone_Fiber-Wrapped_Barrel_NDIA_SOFIC_2014_David_Crane_DefenseReview.com_DR_2.jpg

Remington_Defense_CSR_Concealable_Sniper_Rifle_Rucksack_Rifle_Breakdown_Takedown_Suppressed_Sniper_Carbine_with_Proof_Research_16-inch_Carbone_Fiber-Wrapped_Barrel_NDIA_SOFIC_2014_David_Crane_DefenseReview.com_DR_14.jpg

Remington Defense CSR Concealable Sniper Rifle 8216 Rucksack Rifle Lightweight Compact 7.62mm NATO .308 Win. Bolt-Action Breakdown Takedown Suppressed Sniper Carbine with 14 8243 -16 8243 Proof Research Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Barrel for Your Backpack Video DefenseReview.com DR An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focus on the latest and greatest tactical firearms news tactical gun news tactical gear news and tactical shooting news.

You know what the MOA is?

Looks cool but I really would like it if they came up with something better than the Harris Bipod.

You know what the MOA is?

MOA stands for Minute of Angle. Your target is basically 360 degrees in a plain which lies perpendicular to your line of sight. Each of those degrees can be divide into sixty minutes. The amplified light wave which leaves your scope actually expands as it traverses the distance. There have been some measurements done both in metrics and yards. In yards, the light wave pretty much expands 1.047 inch per 100 yards. For practical purposes, you can round this up and say that this expansion is 1 inch per 100 yards. So you could say that 1 MOA at 100 yards is 1 inch. Using that formula we know that 1 MOA at 200 yards would be 2 inches. As you guessed it, 1 MOA at 300 yards would be 3 inches.

So why do we need to know this when trying to become a good sniper?

There are many things that affect the accuracy of your shot. The biggest factor of them all is the gravity which pulls the bullet down. There is a discipline in mathematics which is dedicated to predicting the trajectory of projectile and it is called ballistics. In a nutshell what ballistics tells us is that the trajectory is dependent on the velocity and the density of the projectile. So in the beginning phase, a bullet travels almost straight then it rapidly starts to fall towards the ground as its speed diminishes on its travel course. Let us say for a given rifle/ammo, the bullet drops 4 inches after 200 yards. This clearly means that we need to adjust MOA in the scope. If you go back to the formula I have given above, you will see that 1 MOA at 200 yards translates to 2 inches. So this means that we will need to make an adjustment of 2 MOA in our scope in order to hit the target accurately.

I would like to see us have a monthly/weekly shoot.Post a target and every body shoot...Just for fun,of course.Maybe us bad shooters could get help/pointers.

Sniper rifle can cost more than $28,000.oo If it has a M-60 Tank attached to it...!!!!!

Forum List

Back