Top Clinton staffers mock regious groups

Hey, when was the last time someone from Fox News won a Pullitzer prize?

It's pathetic how Lefties expect people to answer their questions when they run run run from any asked of them. What pussies.

YES there have been many angles of attacks on people of religion. Guess the liberals dont find religion trendy, or useful, or maybe they are really shit scared of it.
Not enough 'Christians' vote LIB.
The answer is as simple as that.
If 'Christians' 'block voted 99% for LIBs, like the negroes do b/c they know the LIB party is the 'Santa Claus' party the DNC would be holding daily morning 'prayer breakfasts' all over the country.

Faux News is garbage journalism. Always has been.

We can always count in the stupid Left to run away from having to support their empty assertions.

Right. Because I sh ould also prove the sky is blue.

Hey, when was the last time someone from Fox News won a Pullitzer prize?

The same number as ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN: Zero. There is a reason why, do you know it?

The six conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media belong to the same exclusive elite clubs, dumb ass.......you think that News-Corp (that owns FOX) a rival of the CEO of Viacom, Disney, CBS, Time Warner and GE??? If so, why are the heads of these entities have a seat at the CFR and the Committee of 300 and attend the Bilderburg meetings?

I know more than you, "Slow Joe"....infinitely more and it rips you up inside and you need to stop that. I'm here to help you.

Okay, guy, you see, this is why you are crazy.

You start with a valid concern (that 90% of the media is owned by six companies) and then you go into full bore crazy that they are all in on a conspiracy.

The real problem is with the media is that they stopped being a public service and started being a business.

You see, it used to be, a network was supposed to LOSE money on the news. The job was to keep people informed.

Then it became about the ratings. More money for celebrity news readers, less money for foreign correspondents.

The reason why we have our Trump Problem is because these networks found they got higher ratings playing tape of Trump screaming about Mexican Rapists than they would about Jeb Bush talking about his education policy.

It's not a "conspiracy" to them...they believe it is their job to shape public opinion per the directives of the bankers and their CFR, Royal Institute for International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission and other "think tanks". It's in their own documents, Carroll Quigley wrote about this topic because he sat in on their meetings for a few years "Tragedy and Hope"...ever hear of it? The intentional "dumbing down" of America isn't an accident, it's all by design. Do you know who Charlotte Iserbyt is? If not, perhaps you should spend a little time researching what she found out as a Washington insider that worked for Reagan instead of lamely trying to refute what I contend. Then perhaps you should research "Operation Mockingbird" and the =Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's because nothing has changed. You (like most leftards) scoff at what you do not understand.

Yes, "Slow Joe"...we get it...anything that doesn't paint the leftard clown posse in anything but a glowing light is simply "hatin'" because the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools are as pure as new driven snow. (snicker)

Crazy Dale, are you off your meds again?

The six conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media belong to the same exclusive elite clubs, dumb ass.......you think that News-Corp (that owns FOX) a rival of the CEO of Viacom, Disney, CBS, Time Warner and GE??? If so, why are the heads of these entities have a seat at the CFR and the Committee of 300 and attend the Bilderburg meetings?

I know more than you, "Slow Joe"....infinitely more and it rips you up inside and you need to stop that. I'm here to help you.
Ah yes, capitalism is so grand..

Yes, "Slow Joe"...we get it...anything that doesn't paint the leftard clown posse in anything but a glowing light is simply "hatin'" because the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools are as pure as new driven snow. (snicker)

We have crony capitalism dominated by the central banks...the very thing our founding fathers warned us about.

We have crony capitalism dominated by the central banks...the very thing our founding fathers warned us about.
Yes and they made corporations renew their license from them every 20 years, until the late 1800's when corporations were ruled as individuals...The Founders saw what corporate influence did to the govt. of England...

Yes and they made corporation renew their license from them every 20 years, until the late 1800's when corporations were ruled as individuals...The Founders saw what corporate influence did to the govt. of England...

Exactly.....always good to read something like that from people that are aware of this fraud and outright thievery.

Yes and they made corporation renew their license from them every 20 years, until the late 1800's when corporations were ruled as individuals...The Founders saw what corporate influence did to the govt. of England...

Exactly.....always good to read something like that from people that are aware of this fraud and outright thievery.
It's sad to see, but it is what nations have done in the past, I am wondering when humans will stop playing this game and get on with the future survival of the humans race for all, and not a few..

Makes no sense for dems to bash Catholics since Catholics vote overwhelmingly for dems. Blue collar/union thing. What's weirder is Catholics voting for dems in the first place because their precepts conflict.
A catholic church near me has a sign that reads 'Pray to end abortion'. I'm tempted to place a sign next to it saying 'God answered. He said stop electing democrats.'

It's sad to see, but it is what nations have done in the past, I am wondering when humans will stop playing this game and get on with the future survival of the humans race for all, and not a few..

Yep, the bankers have used our sweat equity to take control of real assets based on a fiat currency with no intrinsic value that they created out of thin air....it is to weep.

This is just being reported on Fox News so link to follow but this is religious bigotry at a very high level.

Faux News trying to create a story where there isn't one. Yawn.

Meanwhile, on the GOP side, Trump and Ryan are going to war. When Trump said he was going to grab a pussy, Ryan must of thought he meant him.

Does that equate with religion with you. I knew you were the lowest scum around.

It is better than the Russian model.

It is better than the Russian model.
Well sure it is, because the Ruskies are not that smart..

It's not a "conspiracy" to them...they believe it is their job to shape public opinion per the directives of the bankers and their CFR, Royal Institute for International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission and other "think tanks". It's in their own documents, Carroll Quigley wrote about this topic because he sat in on their meetings for a few years "Tragedy and Hope"...ever hear of it? The intentional "dumbing down" of America isn't an accident, it's all by design. Do you know who Charlotte Iserbyt is? If not, perhaps you should spend a little time researching what she found out as a Washington insider that worked for Reagan instead of lamely trying to refute what I contend. Then perhaps you should research "Operation Mockingbird" and the =Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's because nothing has changed. You (like most leftards) scoff at what you do not understand.

No, we understand it perfectly well.

We just don't buy into your level of paranoid crazy. Your rantings about CFR, Trilaterals, Illuminati Bilderbergers, Lizard People all sound crazy because it is.

No, we understand it perfectly well.

We just don't buy into your level of paranoid crazy. Your rantings about CFR, Trilaterals, Illuminati Bilderbergers, Lizard People all sound crazy because it is.
I like the lizard people vids.....I always wondered if the females are good in bed..

Forum List

Back