Top Clinton staffers mock regious groups

Now that democrats have so patiently explained to catholics how wrong they are, certainly they can depend on the votes of these newly awakened atheists.

My last post to you, before I put you on ignore.

Anyone who denies the existence of God is blind. Anyone who denies the existence of God is a liar, and saying so makes me feel sad that there are such misguided people in the world.

Bye, Joe! It has not been nice knowing you.

Yes, go off sniveling like a little bitch. Maybe your sky pixie will take care of you.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will use reason and science.

Now that democrats have so patiently explained to catholics how wrong they are, certainly they can depend on the votes of these newly awakened atheists.

Actually, most Catholics really have no use for the holier than thou nuts that these memos described...

Trust me, most Catholics don't understand "Thomasitic", but they are really clear on "Grab Her Pussy".

Did jet fuel melt the steel in Building 7??????

Yup, they can't help themselves.

conspiracy-woman-jpg.244354

Again, you avoid answering the question...what plane hit building 7?

(snicker)
12744513_775883209223128_8788773443954189171_n.jpg

Again, you avoid answering the question...what plane hit building 7?

Guy, Building 7 was burned down by flaming debris.

So let me get this straight. Despite the fact we ALL SAW those two planes crash into Buildings one and two, this was a government conspiracy because building 7 also burned down (even though there was nothing all that important in building 7 and it was evacuated without incident.)

I don't wonder how the Holocaust happened. We are seeing it now with the rise of Trump. Some loudmouth asshole plays on the anger of a battered population, finds a scapegoat to blame, and a lot of people go along with it.

Forum List

Back