Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

The shutdown is coming because the democrats feel they were elected to represent illegal aliens and not do what is best for the Americans that elected them. Democrats are some of the least informed voters that I have ever seen. They bought a bill of goods with a slogan “we represent the working man” then are told that unless you’re illegal go to the back of the line. Ask senator durbin who he was elected to represent, illegal aliens. The democrats are willing to withhold paying our military to legalize illegals. Grandma can starve because of withholding her social security, to legalize illegals. People are starting to wake up to the democrats lies and will be lucky to retain any seats ti the next few elections, which is good.

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!

Go gnash that tooth. W and O spent 16 trillion. No one cares anymore.

Oh my goodness. The hypocrisy, distortion, and demagoguery of the OP are truly astounding.

Where were liberals when Obama was adding $7.9 trillion to the debt? And don't hand me that phony baloney that he "had" to do it because of the recession. TARP ended up costing relatively little because the banks paid back most of that money.

And let's see if Trump adds as much debt as Obama did in his first four years. Let's just see.

Last edited:
LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Oh save your BS nobody buys it

While as of late, I have not agreed with him on much, I can vouch for the fact that he has always hawked spending.

Oh my goodness. The hypocrisy, distortion, and demagoguery of the OP are truly astounding.

And let's see if Trump adds as much debt as Obama did in his first four years. Let's just see.

g5000 is probably a Jake sock. He is an avowed Progressive but tries to play a role. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he were a cross dresser. Spending doesn't really bother him, it's who is doing it that bothers him.

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!
We remember all the whining you did about Obama's free-spending ways.

Please bitch!

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!
I guess we are in the same place you were when Obama was spending trillions for nothing. Trumps economy is booming, so there will be more taxes coming in.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....
But Trump has continued the tradition, and not a peep out of you.

In fact, outside of Obama, no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's. I bet you didn't even know that.

That's because your propaganda outlets have not told you parroting rubes anything about it.
Bull, if that was true the media would be reporting on it. Instead of saying Shit hole over 200 times a day.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....

Trump just added to the problem.. What happened to the republicans for less Government and Spending?...Haaa Haaa

It takes time to undo Democrat fuckups....in Obama;'s case the problem is ten fold

I'll tell ya what, just this once I'll be serious about answering your question, even though we all know you don't care about the deficit

What did Obama do to add to the deficits?
Well they created entitlements, but never want to modify them for the current time
They created a much bigger govt with huge labor costs
They reduce the tax base with burdensome regulations and high tax rates
Then you had Obamacare, where many people got laid off or hours cut...reducing the amount they paid in taxes
And the stimulus, a giveaway to unions and Obama's friends.....but never fixed anything
Auto Bailout
Dodd-Frank

I guess we are in the same place you were when Obama was spending trillions for nothing. Trumps economy is booming, so there will be more taxes coming in.

Trillions for nothing? Be specific.

If the govt shuts down, Trump can go golfing.
yep, he's still got a long ways to go to catch Obama like golf play.......

Another fool who has drank too much of the kool aid. Trump has blown away Obama’s rounds of golf in his first year. Obama played 29 times in his first year. Trump at least 51 but more likely 76

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's a very good point. Under Trump's budget handling, the economy is taking off and taxpayers are getting to keep a much bigger share of their paychecks. What did we get for Obama's $7.9 trillion in new debt? The weakest recovery in decades, flatlined median family income, a high U6 unemployment rate, negative small business growth for long periods, entire quarters of negative GDP (mind you, we're talking about Obama's "recovery"), etc., etc.

That's a very good point. Under Trump's budget handling, the economy is taking off and taxpayers are getting to keep a much bigger share of their paychecks. What did we get for Obama's $7.9 trillion in new debt? The weakest recovery in decades, flatlined median family income, a high U6 unemployment rate, negative small business growth for long periods, entire quarters of negative GDP (mind you, we're talking about Obama's "recovery"), etc., etc.

It is simply amazing how misinformed people are.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trillions for nothing? Be specific.
Millions on selondra for one example.

Name the Obama initiatives that spent all this money.
An example.

The Mortgage Interest Deduction.

To pay for that, we all have to pay a higher tax rate. Plus, our houses are more expensive. The MID actually drives up the cost of houses.

But I'll be damned if I can find a pseudocon who is against this massive government behavioral control, interference in the free market, and driver of high tax rates.
I am, and I have a mortgage.....
Remove them all......I'm game.....I really like the SALT one.....living in TN and all

Trump tries to cut government spending and you lefties freak the hell out because we’re all gonna die if we do that.

Then the debt goes up and now we’re going to all die from that.

So given no matter what he does is going to cause a snowflake shitstorm which do you prefer?
Where in the world did you ever get the idea Trump is trying to cut spending? :lol:

Here's Trump's deficit for last year. He wanted to spend even more!

2017_deficit.jpg

Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?
Republicans have before.....check out the left's hatred of Paul Ryan....
We tried to get rid of all kinds of stupid programs......and the press brings someone effected and they go on tv and so people like Jeff Flake cave....
the reason they hate Trump, is he wont........he'll battle the press over stuff.

Postcard tax return. Remember that promise?

You aren't going to see one.

You know why?

Ask yourself why your tax return is so complicated.

It's because of tax expenditures. The redistribution of wealth.

The only way it is possible to have a postcard tax return is if there were no deductions, credits, or exemptions!

DUH!
Very true....it's why I supported Carson in the primaries......get rid of the income tax and go to a sales tax

Ummm... no you don't magically generate a surplus of $1.4 trillion by raising taxes by that amount
Your premise is wrong.

I am talking about LOWERING taxes for EVERYONE.

Without tax expenditures, our tax rates would not be, and do not need to be, so high.
You're proposing increasing federal tax collections by eliminating selective rate reduction, right? i.e. the common understanding of the politician speak syntactical gimmick knowns as "tax expenditure".

You have been kept in the dark. Deliberately.

Our tax rates are as high as they are because of spending. You get that much.

What you don't get is that tax expenditures are by far the largest spending. They are twice as much as the welfare you pseudocons whine about!

Cut tax expenditures = lower tax rates.
There is no such thing as a "tax expenditure" except in the minds of politicians and bureaucrats that want to collect $1 and spend $1.25, unless of course you're assuming that all income is a public resource to be dished out at the discretion of the federal government and that the federal government doesn't use taxation as a means to compensate for externalities. Tax FAVORITISM however does exist, however even if you got rid of it completely (which isn't even remotely possible in the current political environment) it doesn't translate into a 1 for 1 revenue increase because taxation doesn't exist in a vacuum and based on precedent even if you do increase revenue it'll only end up driving new spending.

There are revenues and there are outlays and thanks to mandatory spending dime for a dollar politics, self reinforcing debt service cost increases and politicians wanting to get re-elected by vote buying bringing the two inline with one another has entered the realm of "all but impossible", if we even tried our entire system would collapse in on itself.

The reality is we need to keep borrowing just to maintain the party, once that's no longer possible the only alternatives are going to be to outright default on public and/or intra-governmental debt and/or having the central bank assume most or all of it via running the printing presses, at which point, THE PARTY IS OVER.

Forum List

Back