Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!
Trump tries to cut government spending and you lefties freak the hell out because we’re all gonna die if we do that.

Then the debt goes up and now we’re going to all die from that.

So given no matter what he does is going to cause a snowflake shitstorm which do you prefer?
Where in the world did you ever get the idea Trump is trying to cut spending? :lol:

Here's Trump's deficit for last year. He wanted to spend even more!

2017_deficit.jpg

Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?

I am certain you have heard my plan before. Here is an abbreviated version:

Our government gives away $1.4 trillion EACH YEAR of government gifts in the form of tax expenditures.

If we eliminated these gifts, presto! $1.4 trillion in spending cuts. That would give us a surplus.

With the surplus, we could pay down the debt and lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

Once the debt was paid off, we could lower tax rates even more.
I know that is a reasonable and quick way to get us in good financial health as a nation, and I do not object to to it....but......

02bed4a7943ddedb6baa80d39e66ec9c--leave-me-alone-smoking-pipes.jpg

Total pipe dream.

There is no way in hell the irresponsible assholes on either side are going to cut their pet projects. They were all elected and financed by the pet project operators for the sole purpose of lining said operators' pockets with government money.

It will never end until we have a big, fat war and became a Trump-certified shithole in the process.

The Fed Gov received about $5.7 trillion in revenue in 2016.

THAT IS PLENTY OF MONEY to get things in order, pay off the debt, and invest 20% in a retirement/income plan. To do it, however, ALL budgets must be cut. No sacred calves.

Every deduction, every credit, every exemption is paid for by taking money out of someone else's pocket and by borrowing.

Every cent.

To the tune of $1.4 trillion a year.

Our government gives away $1.4 trillion EACH YEAR of government gifts in the form of tax expenditures.

If we eliminated these gifts, presto! $1.4 trillion in spending cuts. That would give us a surplus.

I know that is a reasonable and quick way to get us in good financial health as a nation, and I do not object to to it....but......

02bed4a7943ddedb6baa80d39e66ec9c--leave-me-alone-smoking-pipes.jpg

Total pipe dream.

There is no way in hell the irresponsible assholes on either side are going to cut their pet projects. They were all elected and financed by the pet project operators for the sole purpose of lining said operators' pockets with government money.

It will never end until we have a big, fat war and became a Trump-certified shithole in the process.

The Fed Gov received about $5.7 trillion in revenue in 2016.

THAT IS PLENTY OF MONEY to get things in order, pay off the debt, and invest 20% in a retirement/income plan. To do it, however, ALL budgets must be cut. No sacred calves.
As I have often pointed out, banning tax expenditures would have the serendipitous side effect of instant campaign finance reform.

If a politician was forbidden from putting a gift in the tax code for special interests, those special interests would have no reason to donate to him.

Presto!

It's not a pipe dream. What is required is for honest men to start standing up and educating the public as to how they are being ripped off.

People like Trump misdirect the blame toward Mexicans. Fucking huckster.

The American people know they are being ripped off. They just don't know how. And so long as we keep electing huckster clown psychos, they never will.

Banning tax expenditures alone would be all it takes to provide a surplus to pay down the debt and lower tax rates.

We would not have to cut a single dime from anything else.

There is no combination of programs which can even approach the $1.4 trillion wasted on tax expenditures.

Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

You have a plan to pay off "the debt"?

Can you provide a synopsis of your plan along with the relevant time tables and numbers?

:popcorn:

In other words you want to RAISE TAXES (there is no such thing as a "tax expenditure" unless you assume all income belongs to the federal government)

Ummm... no you don't magically generate a surplus of $1.4 trillion by raising taxes by that amount because as any first year economics student will tell you raising taxes has negative effects on economic activity and increased incentives for tax avoidance/evasion, not to mention the fact that federal spending isn't static, it always increases with or without discretionary spending changes.

Your "plan" to pay off the debt ignores basic economics and political reality not to mention fails to account for rising mandatory spending, debt service and inevitable discretionary spending increases which makes it about as realistic as relying on Cabalism and Sorcery to "pay off" the debt.

In other words your "plan" is something that one might expect from a 5th grader.

Let me help you out here .. there are only 3 ways to "pay off" "the debt"
1. Explicit default
2. Implicit default via inflating the money supply
3. A combination of 1 and 2

Stop pretending Trump can't help spending so much.

Jesus Christ, that is pathetic. You ranted and raved over Obama's spending. And now your excuse for Trump is HE CAN'T HELP IT!?!?!?!

The dementia in the Tard Herd gets worse every day.

They are ripe for a dictator to lead them off a cliff.

Ummm... no you don't magically generate a surplus of $1.4 trillion by raising taxes by that amount
Your premise is wrong.

I am talking about LOWERING taxes for EVERYONE.

Without tax expenditures, our tax rates would not be, and do not need to be, so high.

You have been kept in the dark. Deliberately.

Our tax rates are as high as they are because of spending. You get that much.

What you don't get is that tax expenditures are by far the largest spending. They are twice as much as the welfare you pseudocons whine about!

Cut tax expenditures = lower tax rates.

Econ 101.

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!

Republicans/Trump are crack addicts and they want the US taxpayers credit card to buy another $1.5 trillion dollars of crack. And you know what happens when you get between a drug addict and their fix. You get the 2008 Bush Great Recession.

Tax expenditures are the largest government wealth redistribution program in history. Person A gets a tax break at the expense of Person B paying more taxes.

They. Are. Theft.

This is why it baffles the shit out of me why any conservative in their right mind would defend them.

Only a fake conservative (pseudocon) would defend them while claiming to be a fiscal conservative. It takes a certain amount of willful stupidity and ignorance to be in favor of this humongous ripoff scheme.

Postcard tax return. Remember that promise?

You aren't going to see one.

You know why?

Ask yourself why your tax return is so complicated.

It's because of tax expenditures. The redistribution of wealth.

The only way it is possible to have a postcard tax return is if there were no deductions, credits, or exemptions!

DUH!

You don't see liberals propounding a postcard tax return.

Big spenders who want you fat, dumb, and stupid abhor the idea of a postcard tax return. They have you brainwashed into thinking this wealth distribution means "I get to keep more of my own money!" You fools have bought that bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

You have never been informed that you are paying a higher tax rate because of not only your deductions, but a shit ton of special interests' gifts, too.

You are a net loser. You are being robbed. And you are defending the thieves.

Wake up.

We rocketed right past $20 trillion of debt on Trump's watch, and not one pseudocon made note of it.

Not. One.

That's because not one of their propaganda outlets told the parrots about it.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm...."

The GOP has been in control of the purse strings for three years now.

And they have INCREASED the deficit with each passing year.

And not one pseudocon has made note of it.

Not. One.

Because their propaganda outlets didn't tell the parrots about it.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmmm...."

The GOP has had EIGHT YEARS to puke up an ObamaCare replacement.

And not one pseudocon has asked where it is.

Not one.

So I am not hopeful, at all, the GOP will figure out how to pay off our debt. I am not hopeful at all the Tard Herd will hold Trump's feet to the fire about this most important issue to the safety and future of our nation.

Not at all.

Postcard tax return. Remember that promise?

You aren't going to see one.

You know why?

Ask yourself why your tax return is so complicated.

It's because of tax expenditures. The redistribution of wealth.

The only way it is possible to have a postcard tax return is if there were no deductions, credits, or exemptions!

DUH!
You're not wrong.

If cutting out expenditures is too burdensome, that can be adjusted.

There are multiple problems with getting that done.

The FIRST and BIGGEST is the huge campaign donations both parties get from H&R Block and other tax preparors to make sure the IRS code stays so complicated that it requires expert knowledge to be done properly.

No politician is going to turn down H&R Block et al lobbying/funding, nor will they stab that lobby in the back. Plus, that puts a lot of people out of work, which is remedied by re-education, but that takes time and give our economy a fairly solid kick in the balls. They will scream bloody murder and no politician wants that negative optic following them around.

That's not even getting into all the other road blocks.

It is this lack of options or hope that makes me want Texas independence.

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:

When did you stop pretending to be a fiscal conservative?
We didn't, we just know you're full of shit when you say you care about the budget....

So your reason for not caring about deficits and debt is because you think I'm not?

Geez, that's weird.
No, we just don't take you seriously on the question......because you don't take is seriously. I already responded to g money on the issue

Forum List

Back