Too harsh! Trump suggests Desantis' 6 week abortion law went too far

Wait a minute... precedent you are showing in that link are constitutionally based laws that have passed muster in the court... the case of Roe V Wade was pushed down the throat of the nation without precedent... so it was a wrong that had to be corrected and it was as predicted by legal scholars ever since that day including justice Ginsburg....
Roe V Wade was established without precedent or a vote of the people..... it was a judicial dictate... we are not a dictatorship....
Well of course new laws have no direct precedent but we are talking about the most recent overturning, not the initial law.

People don't need to vote on constitutional rights, which is what Roe was.

The activism is likely striking Roe down.
I wonder why you reject the label of retard while saying that fighting judicial activism and upholding the integrity of the Constitution is, itself, somehow, insanely, paradoxically “judicial activism.”

It’s like newspeak out of IngSoc, 1984

There was before 50 years of constitutional precedent was changed by an activist court.
Like I said work on getting your IQ up to 10 and then try learning to read English.

Once you manage it, if you manage it, you can try reading the constitution and you’ll learn that the word “abortion” never appears. Not once.

I wonder why you reject the label of retard while saying that fighting judicial activism and upholding the integrity of the Constitution is, itself, somehow, insanely, paradoxically “judicial activism.”

It’s like newspeak out of IngSoc, 1984
Except that didn't happen.

50 years of constitutional precedent down the tubes. That's what happened.

Like I said work on getting your IQ up to 10 and then try learning to read English.

Once you manage it, if you manage it, you can try reading the constitution and you’ll learn that the word “abortion” never appears. Not once.
Oh no...another poster who does not understand the constitution.

Constitutional rights consist of enumerated and unenumerated rights. Unenumerated rights are based on the 9th amendment.

Some of those unenumerated rights include the right to travel, the right to marry and presumption of innocence; all of which are not spelled out in the constitution but are based on the 9th amendment.

Now you know.

Oh no...another poster who does not understand the constitution.

Yes. Good topic sentence, illiterate retard.

Unnecessary though, I already knew you didn’t understand the Constitution. I also didn’t need you to expound upon the specifics of why you are a profoundly illiterate retard.

I noticed that nobody ever answered my question. Once a baby has a heartbeat it's alive and killing it without cause is murder so still failing to see how this bill is too harsh because I do believe a baby has a heartbeat at this point.

I noticed that nobody ever answered my question. Once a baby has a heartbeat it's alive and killing it without cause is murder so still failing to see how this bill is too harsh because I do believe a baby has a heartbeat at this point.
He or she is also alive before having a heartbeat.

If we are to follow science and reason, that is.

How? Are they moving and breathing before then?
Life begins at fertilization, long before any muscles are created to move or any heart is created to pump blood or any lungs are created to breathe.

If these humans beings were not alive, they could not continue to grow and develop these organs. Life doesn’t magically spring forth from non-life at some arbitrary point after fertilization. It’s physically impossible for that to happen actually, under most conditions, including modern Earth conditions; abiogenesis is clearly possible under some circumstances or we wouldn’t be here.

Last edited:
Yes. Good topic sentence, illiterate retard.

As good as yours.

"Like I said work on getting your IQ up to 10 and then try learning to read English."

Hypocracy much?

Unnecessary though, I already knew you didn’t understand the Constitution. I also didn’t need you to expound upon the specifics of why you are a profoundly illiterate retard.

So where was I wrong? Be specific please.

Life begins at fertilization, long before any muscles are created to move or any heart is created to pump blood or any lungs are created to breathe.

Hmm that's interesting as I always thought of a baby without a beating heart or air to breathe (excuse the phrase) similar to a dead body since it's just sort of existing until this happens. Not advocating for abortion but I don't really think of it as alive until it's breathing, moving, and has a beating heart.

The part where you implied that abortion rights existed under the Constitution of the United States, you fucking imbecile. Whereas anyone who reads the document knows your statement is a lie.
So you don't understand the 9th amendment? I tried to keep my explanation simple but maybe you want some links?

It's important, if you're an American, to understand the constitution because if you don't then people will use your ignorance to deprive you of your rights.

Here is a decent link you can read up on. I copy pasted a highlight but the article details why James Madison spearheaded the ninth amendment to facilitate the bill of rights inclusion.

"The Ninth Amendment had been mentioned infrequently in decisions of the Supreme Court4 until it became the subject of some exegesis by several of the Justices in Griswold v. Connecticut.5 The Court in that case voided a statute prohibiting use of contraceptives as an infringement of the right of marital privacy. Justice Douglas, writing for the Court, asserted that the “specific guarantees in the Bill of Rights have penumbras, formed by emanations from those guarantees that help give them life and substance.”6 Thus, although privacy is not mentioned in the Constitution, it is one of the values served and protected by the First Amendment through its protection of associational rights, and by the Third, the Fourth, and the Fifth Amendments as well. The Justice recurred to the text of the Ninth Amendment, apparently to support the thought that these penumbral rights are protected by one Amendment or a complex of Amendments despite the absence of a specific reference. Justice Goldberg, concurring, devoted several pages to the Amendment."

If you are from Russia feel free to disregard. It won't apply to you.

If you can't or won't digest this information then I'm afraid I can't help you any more. Some people just can't be taught.

Good luck!

Donald Trump seems to be open to admitting that when a woman is pregnant whatever is in her womb is not always a "baby".
As a moderate conservative I believe that this is a good view and Desantis is too much of a conservative.
Being a conservative is fine but not too conservative.
Do you think a woman has a baby in her womb throughout the whole pregnancy?

Trump doesn't care at all about the abortion issue. He sees the 6 week bans are counterproductive and by voicing an opinion to be more reasonable about it he hopes to gain support of more sensible voters. Sly move on his part. Those con-artist skills of his have an advantage.

Forum List

Back