Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

I couldn't be happier for you to believe that.
Thanks, you've given me plenty to be happy about too.

My last post said everything I needed to say. I have nothing more to add.
Your last post lamented your time being wasted yet this your fourth post refusing to answer my question. I think if you valued your time you'd have answered me, assuming you had an answer. That assumption appears less and less likely.

I finally let go of my faith because it was easier than walking around wanting to punch God in his indifferent face. If I die and God actually exists he will have to beg me for forgiveness. I didn't ask to be here in this fucked up place and he's got some splainin to do.

This poster thinks God must ask forgiveness of HIM

71eqvRiocxL.jpg

Let's get back on why this poster thinks killing 6 BN people is not bat fucking insane, much less a good idea.

The Creator has the right to "kill" anyone at any time. In fact, it is the fate that befalls all of us.

Once you really understand that, and know God, an extinction level event is not scary. As the Bible says, this is not our home anyway.

Your last post lamented your time being wasted yet this your fourth post refusing to answer my question. I think if you valued your time you'd have answered me, assuming you had an answer. That assumption appears less and less likely.
That's nice.

You left out you're looking for a conflict to validate your beliefs. I don't need to correct your interpretation of scripture. And I'm not accountable for your choices.

It is illogical for me to argue with someone whose perception of God - based upon interpreting passages in the OT - is diametrically opposite that of the author's who wrote those passages. You are only interested in confirming your bias. You aren't interested in the truth. You are just looking for a conflict. And that is a waste of my time.

That's nice.

You left out you're looking for a conflict to validate your beliefs. I don't need to correct your interpretation of scripture. And I'm not accountable for your choices.

It is illogical for me to argue with someone whose perception of God - based upon interpreting passages in the OT - is diametrically opposite that of the author's who wrote those passages. You are only interested in confirming your bias. You aren't interested in the truth. You are just looking for a conflict. And that is a waste of my time.
You're 5th post claiming you won't answer my question since you don't like to waste your time. I'm beginning to think you enjoy wasting time.

That's why I use the ignore button. He's right. You're a time waster, as you've shown here. Some people just love to argue for the sake of arguing

That's why I use the ignore button. He's right. You're a time waster, as you've shown here. Some people just love to argue for the sake of arguing
I think it's a little deeper than that for alan. His ax grinding with Christians seems personal. He's on a mission.

Millions and millions of years ago................Cause science!!!!!!!! :rofl:

200 million years ago.

I think it's a little deeper than that for alan. His ax grinding with Christians seems personal. He's on a mission.
It is ignorance, lies, and hypocrisy that are my windmills. Christianity is only one source but most on USMB seem to be Christians and I am constantly amazed how little Christians actually know about Christianity.

What was Pangea? | U.S. Geological Survey

From about 300-200 million years ago (late Paleozoic Era until the very late Triassic), the continent we now know as North America was contiguous with Africa, South America, and Europe. They all existed as a single continent called Pangea. Pangea first began to be torn apart when a three-pronged...
www.usgs.gov
www.usgs.gov

Water + rock + millions of years = Life.

OIP.Rml7w0zlMm29wZ1LiPMgpQAAAA

OIP.NCDdiksx9Uml7-tfQ-Iy8QHaEK

Forum List

Back