Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

So wombats, kangaroos and other Australian animals would have to swim hundreds of miles to reach land and then walk thousands of miles to get to the Ark.

Wombat.jpg

Does that look like an animal that could swim hundreds of miles and then walk for thousands?

So wombats, kangaroos and other Australian animals would have to swim hundreds of miles to reach land and then walk thousands of miles to get to the Ark.

Wombat.jpg

Does that look like an animal that could swim hundreds of miles and then walk for thousands?

Again, I believe the earth was much different then than now.

The problem is that the original flood story is a myth.

But the biggest problem is that such a flood murders the sinners and the saints. If you believe in the flood story, that is fine. But how can you honestly believe that one man and his family were the only good people on the entire planet?
1. Not a myth, but history
2. There were no saints. All became thoroughly corrupt
3. The God who created you has the power to decide when the end of your life has come.

Do you curse God everytime a person dies in what we consider old age? Are you angry you won't live in the flesh for eternity?

1. Not a myth, but history
2. There were no saints. All became thoroughly corrupt
3. The God who created you has the power to decide when the end of your life has come.

Do you curse God everytime a person dies in what we consider old age? Are you angry you won't live in the flesh for eternity?

I do not curse anyone or anything when someone dies of old age.

Not a problem, I understand completely. If you can't answer a question you should just man up and admit it, but that is just me.
I don't believe you do understand it but I'm ok with that. You're looking for a conflict to validate your beliefs. I don't need to do that or to correct your interpretation of scripture. It's a waste of my time. I'm not accountable for your choices.

For starters, that numerous animal species would not have been saved because they were on other continents.

And also, there is not enough water on the planet to cover it all.
I might suggest reading the account but there IS that comprehension problem

The problem is that the original flood story is a myth.

But the biggest problem is that such a flood murders the sinners and the saints. If you believe in the flood story, that is fine. But how can you honestly believe that one man and his family were the only good people on the entire planet?
All of the ancient cultures in that region have a similar "myth"

For you, that means there was no Great flood?

LOL.

I have read the account in the Bible. There was no explanation of how animals from other continents were saved from a global flood.
like the God of the Universe owes YOU an explanation that suits you. God put it in the heads/hearts/instinct whatever of those animals to travel to him. He did not have to go travelling to find anything..and the building took a very very long time. You read the words but you don't understand...and it is made that way so that you don't.

You're looking for a conflict to validate your beliefs.
Actually it is your ducking the issue that validates my beliefs. If you could validate your beliefs I think you would.

I don't need to do that or to correct your interpretation of scripture. It's a waste of my time. I'm not accountable for your choices.
Like USMB is not a waste of your time? :auiqs.jpg: Enjoyable but ultimately unproductive.

Actually it is your ducking the issue that validates my beliefs. If you could validate your beliefs I think you would.

Like USMB is not a waste of your time? :auiqs.jpg: Enjoyable but ultimately unproductive.
I couldn't be happier for you to believe that. My last post said everything I needed to say. I have nothing more to add.

I have read the account in the Bible. There was no explanation of how animals from other continents were saved from a global flood.

obviously the c-bible account is inaccurate - validity as a religion is suspect throughout their document.

how all the beings survived is not the issue rather that all beings at that time were being held accountable by the heavens for their state of affairs ... those deemed irreversibly corrupt (evil) were all destroyed - for humanity their plight was grievous where not all other inhabitants may have been so destitute as to have been even bothered by the event.

noah was not responsible for the conveyance they all shared equally together in that one microcosm.

evolution is controlled by the heavens is the moral of the story - for who may misunderstand free choice per self determination. and the return tip to paradise.

Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods​

This sinful world could use it.

“Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks. I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week. It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter. All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.”

— Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickel, in Taxi driver

Forum List

Back