Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

It probably would be, if a global flood happened.

But the fossil record does not show the animals I mentioned in any place near the Middle East. If there had been a global flood, those animals would have become extinct.

It probably would be, if a global flood happened.

But the fossil record does not show the animals I mentioned in any place near the Middle East. If there had been a global flood, those animals would have become extinct.
It was a supernatural event so no evidence or natural geophysical limitations come into play.

I have no problem searching. But my search does not involve trying to find an explanation for animals surviving a global flood when they could not possibly get on the ark.

Australia, North America, South America and Antarctica were separate continents 4,500 years ago. Different animals had evolved there. Both the modern animals and the fossil record verify this. To argue such facts is laughable.

I have no problem searching. But my search does not involve trying to find an explanation for animals surviving a global flood when they could not possibly get on the ark.

Australia, North America, South America and Antarctica were separate continents 4,500 years ago. Different animals had evolved there. Both the modern animals and the fossil record verify this. To argue such facts is laughable.

Oh, I see the problem now.

You believe in evolution, that explains everything.

Maybe a little scrutiny on your own beliefs would clear things up for you.

It's hard to take seriously anyone who believes we evolved from rocks.

Evolution is a completely different topic.

On the topic of a global flood, there is no denying that there were animals on other continents. There is no denying that they could not have traveled from their native habitats to the Middle East to get on the Ark. I have named several of those animals, but there were many, many more.

Trying to derail the topic does not change that.

Evolution is a completely different topic.

On the topic of a global flood, there is no denying that there were animals on other continents. There is no denying that they could not have traveled from their native habitats to the Middle East to get on the Ark. I have named several of those animals, but there were many, many more.

Trying to derail the topic does not change that.

You can't prove they could not have traveled from continent to continent, period.

As far as scrutiny goes, you are the one who needs that. No where in the Theory of Evolution is there any suggestion that we evolved from rocks. The Theory of Evolution does not discuss the actual origin of life at all.

So before you dismiss something, perhaps you could educate yourself on what it actually says.

As far as scrutiny goes, you are the one who needs that. No where in the Theory of Evolution is there any suggestion that we evolved from rocks. The Theory of Evolution does not discuss the actual origin of life at all.

So before you dismiss something, perhaps you could educate yourself on what it actually says.

Evolution had to have a beginning, what was it?

Why would they have to swim?

The earth was different before the great flood, could they possibly have just walked?

Since you have asked for proof a few times, can you prove the earth is very different before the mythical great flood?

Forum List

Back