Zone1 Anyone here walk the Path of Jesus in Israel?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm not sure the exact name but you all I is what I am referring to. It's the one trip I would love to make.

Well, to put it succinctly, some people visit the xtian holy places in Jerusalem become obsessed with religious-themed delusions and obsessions. Sometime they never go home, but spend their days preaching on street corners in Jerusalem, believing themselves to be a messiah.

Jerusalem_Syndrome.jpg

Most of the time, it's just a harmless psychosis. But. one Australian had it so bad, he tried to burn down the Al-Aqsa Mosque to bring about Armageddon.

Well, to put it succinctly, some people visit the xtian holy places in Jerusalem become obsessed with religious-themed delusions and obsessions. Sometime they never go home, but spend their days preaching on street corners in Jerusalem, believing themselves to be a messiah.

View attachment 751427

Most of the time, it's just a harmless psychosis. But. one Australian had it so bad, he tried to burn down the Al-Aqsa Mosque to bring about Armageddon.
Yeah, I would be impressed with the Path and history, but I don't think I I would be a nuisance guest.

View attachment 751427

There's no shortage of nuts.

I'm not sure the exact name but you all I is what I am referring to. It's the one trip I would love to make.

It's been a long time. I even misspelled it.

Forum List

Back