Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

iu

Cthulhu/Meteor 2024

Last edited:
This sinful world could use it.

The problem is that the original flood story is a myth.

But the biggest problem is that such a flood murders the sinners and the saints. If you believe in the flood story, that is fine. But how can you honestly believe that one man and his family were the only good people on the entire planet?

The problem is that the original flood story is a myth.

But the biggest problem is that such a flood murders the sinners and the saints. If you believe in the flood story, that is fine. But how can you honestly believe that one man and his family were the only good people on the entire planet?
Not to mention, Noah was weak. The first alcoholic on the planet :abgg2q.jpg:

Too many people believe it is an actual, historical account. Of course, that involves ignoring some facts we now know.
That's a subjective statement. How many is too many?

Keeping in mind I'm not one of the "too many" which facts would that be that we now know?

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

That's a subjective statement. How many is too many?

Keeping in mind I'm not one of the "too many" which facts would that be that we now know?

For starters, that numerous animal species would not have been saved because they were on other continents.

And also, there is not enough water on the planet to cover it all.

For starters, that numerous animal species would not have been saved because they were on other continents.

And also, there is not enough water on the planet to cover it all.
I believe it's embellishment intended to make the account more memorable.

Too many people believe it is an actual, historical account. Of course, that involves ignoring some facts we now know.
Well there is evidence of a flood event in the Black Sea. Memories of that could have been passed on.

Forum List

Back