Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

Please tell me all the things I need to do to get right with God.

Well ding, let's face it. Be brave. You are an idiot. Given that fact you should start by shutting your lying lips.

After you accomplish that, I will give you further instruction.

See you in a few thousand years..
I’m not the one limiting God. You are.

I’m not the one telling others they are dead. You are.

I’m not the one who claims he isn’t any religion and holds the Bible up as his religious text. You are.

I’m not the one who claims he believes in God but God didn’t create time and space. You are.

I am not limiting God, God defined the boundary between heaven and hell.

The firmament of heaven is the law.

You crossed the line, perhaps never to be seen alive again.

You ritually do what God said don't do and you never do what God says you must do to live in peace forever..

How do you expect to escape the condemnation of hell?

Last edited:
Please tell me all the things I need to do to get right with God.

Well ding, let's face it. Be brave. You are an idiot. Given that fact you should start by shutting your lying lips.

After you accomplish that, I will give you further instruction.

See you in a few thousand years..
I’m not the one limiting God. You are.

I’m not the one telling others they are dead. You are.

I’m not the one who claims he isn’t any religion and holds the Bible up as his religious text. You are.

I’m not the one who claims he believes in God but God didn’t create time and space. You are.

I am not limiting God, God defined the boundary between heaven and hell.

You crossed the line, perhaps never to be seen alive again.
You limit God by speaking on his behalf and condemning others. No one knows their fate or the fate of anyone else.

You limit God by telling others they are not worshipping God because the manner and practice they have chosen does not suit you.

LOL why would they? I got really bad news for you---you can go to a synagogue THOUSANDS of times and never hear the
word Christian or NEW TESTAMENT ------Contrary to what your sunday school teacher TOLD you-----jews do not PLOT against Christians or DENIGRATE JESUS. -----As a child, I attended
"sunday school" a lot more than any "jewish function"----I heard LOTS ABOUT JEWS------your fellows are OBSESSED as are
you
But put a Jew in a religious forum and they can’t stop trying to subordinate Christianity.

I do not understand your use of the word "subordinate" in this context. The "......put a jew in a religious forums and they
(correct grammar would be "he") can't stop trying to subordinate
Christianity" gave me the BIGGEST laugh of the day. In
this forum, YOU have continuously denigrated Judaism.
You have insisted that Jesus was out to "reform" Judaism which
actually makes me laugh harder--------THAT would be Paul----
the greek who was out to HELLENIZE it
Actually I have never denigrated any religion, Rosie. Least of all Judaism.

Please tell me how I have denigrated Judaism.

you have repeated farted forth the sunday school meme-----
that Judaism is into form and not spirit. Even I know that shit
mouth garbage from my experience in churches------often
"expounded upon" during really idiotic Methodist BS sermons---
and sunday school PHARISEE shit
Your own prophets told you the same thing. It was first written by Jewish prophets. And you want to beat others up because they are repeating what the prophets wrote?

Here’s their message in a nutshell

1. Don’t forget God.

2. Don’t pay lip service to God.

what "prophets" castigated DA PHARISEES and considered
handwashing to be ------abrogation of the spirit of religion? What prophet knocked the kosher rules? ----I am sure you know. You are not REMEMBERING the lessons of your
sunday school teacher

But put a Jew in a religious forum and they can’t stop trying to subordinate Christianity.

I do not understand your use of the word "subordinate" in this context. The "......put a jew in a religious forums and they

Your own prophets told you the same thing. It was first written by Jewish prophets. And you want to beat others up because they are repeating what the prophets wrote?

1. Don’t forget God.

handwashing to be ------abrogation of the spirit of religion? What prophet knocked the kosher rules? ----I am sure you know. You are not REMEMBERING the lessons of your
sunday school teacher
You are so hung up on the form of religion that you have missed the big picture.

If you want to believe that key messages within the account of your people wasn’t to teach future generations to not forget God thats on you.

These aren’t my Sunday school teachers lesson. And I wasn’t that interested of a student to have remembered it if it were. These are my revelations of the Bible.

I don’t really care if you accept it or not.

1. Don’t forget God.

sunday school teacher
You are so hung up on the form of religion that you have missed the big picture.

If you want to believe that key messages within the account of your people wasn’t to teach future generations to not forget God thats on you.

These aren’t my Sunday school teachers lesson. And I wasn’t that interested of a student to have remembered it if it were. These are my revelations of the Bible.

you are a joke---"SOMEHOW" you GUESSED by yourself---just what the idiot church memes about jews ---and DA PHARISEES and all the rest of the shit-----IS. You did not
guess-----it is YOUR FAMILY LEGACY

1. Don’t forget God.

sunday school teacher

you are a joke---"SOMEHOW" you GUESSED by yourself---just what the idiot church memes about jews ---and DA PHARISEES and all the rest of the shit-----IS. You did not
You are upset with a major central theme of Judaism?

If scripture is true? Freudian slip? I don’t go by your interpretation of scripture because your interpretation is wrong. I say intentionally so.

But let’s look at the obvious problem you have. I say God doesn’t care how we see him. That God just wants us to seek him: to call him. I want everyone to know God. I place no limits on knowing God. You on the other hand have a problem. Apparently according to you unless everyone sees God the way you want them to they are going to hell. Just how many people on the planet see God the way you do, hobelim? Are the rest going to hell? How many will that be?

Ok lets break this down.

1. It was no freudian slip. If scripture is true, determines whether what you say or what I say is the truth, whether what you say or what I am saying is in accord with what was written a very long time ago..Thats not me doubting scripture, that was me using logic.

Since the consequence for idolatry is death, according to scripture, then because you are an idolator you are dead if scripture is true. That is simple basic math. A+ B = C

2. You say God doesn't care how "we" see him. Ahem...

If that was true then God would not teach people abandon the worship of false gods.

"Apparently according to you unless everyone sees God the way you want them to they are going to hell. "

3. No, according to me if you think that God was a man who turned himself into a cracker and spiritual life can be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten one day and crapped down the toilet the next, then you are in already hell.

Everybody doesn't have to believe what I believe or else they are in hell.

Everyone who sets aside the law of God and turns to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life is dead, in hell, and on their way to destruction,

IF SCRIPTURE IS TRUE, not because I say so.

And it would still be true even if I was never born and no one else noticed until the end of time.

Last edited:
No one knows their fate or the fate of anyone else

Thats nonsense Ding.

You defiantly worship a trinity that is not God, brazenly desecrate the teachings of Jesus, ritually seek spiritual life from that which has no life, and deliberately mislead others to do the same.

This openly confessed despicable sin amounts to intentional murder in the eyes of God, according to scripture.

Everyone who ever read Genesis 3:14 knows your fate.

That was a fairy tale. This is for real.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:

1. Don’t forget God.

sunday school teacher

"DA EVUL PHARISEES" is not a major central theme of Judaism----it is a major central theme of Christianity----along
with the "recipe" for matzohs made with Christian baby blood

If scripture is true? Freudian slip? I don’t go by your interpretation of scripture because your interpretation is wrong. I say intentionally so.

But let’s look at the obvious problem you have. I say God doesn’t care how we see him. That God just wants us to seek him: to call him. I want everyone to know God. I place no limits on knowing God. You on the other hand have a problem. Apparently according to you unless everyone sees God the way you want them to they are going to hell. Just how many people on the planet see God the way you do, hobelim? Are the rest going to hell? How many will that be?

Ok lets break this down.

1. It was no freudian slip. If scripture is true, determines whether what you say or what I say is the truth, whether what you say or what I am saying is in accord with what was written a very long time ago..Thats not me doubting scripture, that was me using logic.

Since the consequence for idolatry is death, according to scripture, then because you are an idolator you are dead if scripture is true. That is simple basic math. A+ B = C

If that was true then God would not teach people abandon the worship of false gods.

"Apparently according to you unless everyone sees God the way you want them to they are going to hell. "

3. No, according to me if you think that God was a man who turned himself into a cracker and spiritual life can be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten one day and crapped down the toilet the next, then you are in already hell.

Everyone who sets aside the law of God and turns to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life is dead, in hell, and on their way to destruction,

And it would still be true even if I was never born and no one else noticed until the end of time.
Now let me break it down for you.

The Bible is nothing more or nothing less than a how to book. How to live life and how not to live life. The Law of Nature is written into the hearts of men. If we never had the Bible the Law of Nature would still be written into the hearts of men. If we never had the Bible we would still have right and wrong. Genesis tells us that man knows right from wrong and when man violates it rather than abandoning the concept of good and evil man rationalizes he didn’t violate it.

The Bible is not a letter of the law document. It is a spirit of the law document. Man turned it into a letter of the law document. The law of nature can not be codified into laws because it would require an infinite set of laws because the Law of Right and Wrong is infinite in nature. But if we were to codify the Law of Nature, we would only need one law; do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Sin is anything which distances us from God. There are three possible states man can be in; man can be moving towards God, man can be moving away from God and man can be static in his journey or progression. That's it. There are no others. These three states logically encompass the entire envelope.

Heaven is being eternally united with God. Hell is being eternally separated from God. Neither destination is reached until we experience a physical death. It is possible to experience a spiritual death before experiencing a physical death but at any point in our physical lives we can still move towards God just as we can move away from God or be static in our journey/progression. So a spiritual death before a physical death is reversible, it is not final until a physical death occurs.

The original meaning and practice of the word worship has been lost through 6000 years of time. Worship is nothing more or nothing less than giving praise and thanks. We give praise and thanks by what we do, not by what we say. We show our praise and thanks in how we live our daily lives; how we conduct ourselves in every endeavor and transaction; how we do the little things; how everything we do is done like it is a sacred act in appreciation of all that has been given to us. Giving praise and thanks to the creator using words instead of actions is called giving God lip service. It's not worshipping God. If all one does to honor God is participate in religious practices but in his daily life he is showing God he doesn't really appreciate all that has been given to him, then he is not worshipping God. He is paying lip service to God.

The only false Gods that exist are pride, greed, lust, gluttony, etc. Man has a choice in worshipping created things or the creator. Created things are the only false gods that exist. Man is free to pursue fame, fortune and power, but none of these things will satisfy him because he was made for more. Man is only truly happy when he worships the creator.

In it's simplest form the Bible tells us that God created existence, man is a product of that creation, that everything that was created is good and that man should go forth and be fruitful. That we are to do as he has done which is to create. We are happiest when we are using our talents to create. There is no better way to show one's appreciation for what he was given than by using it. But the Bible also tells us that man is a rebel. Tha man is at war with God. People forget that part. Man is at war with God because man worships created things instead of the creator.

Logically there are not multiple deities that exist. There is only one. Whose nature is beyond our comprehension. Who is capable of creating all of existence in its entirety of complexity. Pure consciousness with no limitations of energy or matter because it is beyond energy and matter. This intelligence cannot be bound or limited by a book that was written filtered through men.

All the benefits I have enumerated above can be achieved without the Bible. All they require is a simple belief that beyond our reality is a greater intelligence that is good and wants us to be good.

I can't be an idolater. I worship God. You worship the form of religion which is a created thing. You are the idolater.

So the answer to your point #1 is that I'm not the idolater, you are. The answer to point #2 is that the only false Gods are created things. If one is correctly worshiping the creator instead of created things, he is on the right track regardless which form of religion he has chosen to practice. The answer to point #3 is this is you elevating the form of religion above God. This is you paying lip service to the creator.

Thats nonsense Ding.

You defiantly worship a trinity that is not God, brazenly desecrate the teachings of Jesus, ritually seek spiritual life from that which has no life, and deliberately mislead others to do the same.

This openly confessed despicable sin amounts to intentional murder in the eyes of God, according to scripture.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
No one knows their fate. Everything is through the grace of God. Only God has complete information.

Other than you taking exception to the Trinity, the Trinity has no bearing on this topic whatsoever. You just can't help but keep bringing it up because it goes against YOUR theology; YOUR form of religion. I don't give a fuck about your form of religion. I have my own and it works for me. Apparently YOUR form of religion is that my form of religion should not exist.

Last edited:

1. Don’t forget God.

sunday school teacher

"DA EVUL PHARISEES" is not a major central theme of Judaism----it is a major central theme of Christianity----along
with the "recipe" for matzohs made with Christian baby blood
I'm not the one talking about them. You are. :lol:

Thats nonsense Ding.

No one knows their fate. Everything is through the grace of God. Only God has complete information.

Are we still on the Seder?

Thats nonsense Ding.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Thats nonsense Ding.

That figures.

Thats nonsense Ding.

That figures.
A little part of you just died inside.

Ok lets break this down.

Now let me break it down for you.

The Bible is nothing more or nothing less than a how to book. How to live life and how not to live life. The Law of Nature is written into the hearts of men. If we never had the Bible the Law of Nature would still be written into the hearts of men. If we never had the Bible we would still have right and wrong. Genesis tells us that man knows right from wrong and when man violates it rather than abandoning the concept of good and evil man rationalizes he didn’t violate it.

The Bible is not a letter of the law document. It is a spirit of the law document. Man turned it into a letter of the law document. The law of nature can not be codified into laws because it would require an infinite set of laws because the Law of Right and Wrong is infinite in nature. But if we were to codify the Law of Nature, we would only need one law; do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Sin is anything which distances us from God. There are three possible states man can be in; man can be moving towards God, man can be moving away from God and man can be static in his journey or progression. That's it. There are no others. These three states logically encompass the entire envelope.

Heaven is being eternally united with God. Hell is being eternally separated from God. Neither destination is reached until we experience a physical death. It is possible to experience a spiritual death before experiencing a physical death but at any point in our physical lives we can still move towards God just as we can move away from God or be static in our journey/progression. So a spiritual death before a physical death is reversible, it is not final until a physical death occurs.

The original meaning and practice of the word worship has been lost through 6000 years of time. Worship is nothing more or nothing less than giving praise and thanks. We give praise and thanks by what we do, not by what we say. We show our praise and thanks in how we live our daily lives; how we conduct ourselves in every endeavor and transaction; how we do the little things; how everything we do is done like it is a sacred act in appreciation of all that has been given to us. Giving praise and thanks to the creator using words instead of actions is called giving God lip service. It's not worshipping God. If all one does to honor God is participate in religious practices but in his daily life he is showing God he doesn't really appreciate all that has been given to him, then he is not worshipping God. He is paying lip service to God.

The only false Gods that exist are pride, greed, lust, gluttony, etc. Man has a choice in worshipping created things or the creator. Created things are the only false gods that exist. Man is free to pursue fame, fortune and power, but none of these things will satisfy him because he was made for more. Man is only truly happy when he worships the creator.

In it's simplest form the Bible tells us that God created existence, man is a product of that creation, that everything that was created is good and that man should go forth and be fruitful. That we are to do as he has done which is to create. We are happiest when we are using our talents to create. There is no better way to show one's appreciation for what he was given than by using it. But the Bible also tells us that man is a rebel. Tha man is at war with God. People forget that part. Man is at war with God because man worships created things instead of the creator.

Logically there are not multiple deities that exist. There is only one. Whose nature is beyond our comprehension. Who is capable of creating all of existence in its entirety of complexity. Pure consciousness with no limitations of energy or matter because it is beyond energy and matter. This intelligence cannot be bound or limited by a book that was written filtered through men.

All the benefits I have enumerated above can be achieved without the Bible. All they require is a simple belief that beyond our reality is a greater intelligence that is good and wants us to be good.

I can't be an idolater. I worship God. You worship the form of religion which is a created thing. You are the idolater.

So the answer to your point #1 is that I'm not the idolater, you are. The answer to point #2 is that the only false Gods are created things. If one is correctly worshiping the creator instead of created things, he is on the right track regardless which form of religion he has chosen to practice. The answer to point #3 is this is you elevating the form of religion above God. This is you paying lip service to the creator.

dingy---you are not only presumptuous, you are also mendacious,
illogical and silly

Thats nonsense Ding.

That figures.
A little part of you just died inside.

Have you always had a missing chromosome?

Forum List

Back