Tone-Deaf Pelosi Shows What Gives Her Comfort In These ‘Trying Times’

Nanci and hillary should have a quarantine party....just for 3.....her, hillary and her 'companion' (to be nice) Huma Abedin.

Whilst nanci stuffs her face with $10 a pint ice cream--hillary and huma could snuggle up in corner guzzling................................Don Perignon

1587269615195.png

at taxpayers expense of course....like good career politicians always do.

LET THEM EAT ICE CREAM!!!

View attachment 323897
Can you believe the ignorance of her to parade her ill gotten fancy kitchen and double fridge to the out of work people?...reminds me of about 15 years ago I was looking for a new BBQ and money was tight so I decided to forgo the purchase...turned on the TV and there was McCain showing off his home and yard....he had 15 of the grills I was looking at and couldn't afford lined up by his pool and basketball court...these little thieves live like kings and queens...drain it...

Someone needs to meme Pelosi's stash to what I and others are seeing at the supermarket...

Ice-Cream-the-New-Toilet-Paper.png

TIme to WAKE UP SanFranNan....

This is something every single American can appreciate, and it’s not at all tone-deaf. Those containers of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams you saw packed into Pelosi’s freezers are only $12 per pint, so you can buy literally 100 of them with your Trump check. Almost as many as Pelosi has. Now that’s what I call bipartisanship!

Her elitist inner child is trying to break out, note her grimacing smile trying hard to hold it all in?

Meanwhile there are several Ice cream brands I find very good to excellent, and much cheaper too.

Baskin Robbins Good balance and flavor selection

Winegar (Ellensburg Wa.) High Fat flavor, have met some of the Family members, who runs the place.

Glacier Ice Cream (Oregon) Loaded with the listed condiments, such as DOUBLE the usual number of peanut butter cups, or Fudge swirls, it seems that half of the container is the Ice cream, the other half is the condiments.

Personally I consider Glacier and Winegars Ice Cream the two best Ice Cream I have ever tasted.

This is something every single American can appreciate, and it’s not at all tone-deaf. Those containers of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams you saw packed into Pelosi’s freezers are only $12 per pint, so you can buy literally 100 of them with your Trump check. Almost as many as Pelosi has. Now that’s what I call bipartisanship!
With you not being able to make so much money for so little work in the private sector, GUARANTEED job and benefits, is it any wonder why these coots never leave office?

Forum List

Back