Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

It's a threat. And Trump knows it.

These are not show trials. If Donald Trump isn't convicted and jailed for attempting to overthrow the government, the next attempt will succeed.

Of course you want a white authoritarian dictatorship, so you're cheering for it.
He isn't even being charged with trying to overthrow the government; in any of the show trials...lol

He got charged because the Demafacsit prosecute their political rivals....like Saddam, Putin, et al have done.

a. Trump said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. I don't feel sorry for Trump getting impeached twice.
b. He said Hillary should be locked up then he broke 4 laws, one of which was the law she broke. Only when she broke it, it was only a misdeamenor. Trump, the dumb son of a bitch, made it a felony.
c. Trump brought Bill Clinton's accusers to his debate with Hillary. I don't feel sorry for him being on trial for Stormy. He's cold. Waaah. The place is depressing. Waaaah. Oh the white privilege these Republicans are showing exists.

a. Trump said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. I don't feel sorry for Trump getting impeached twice.
b. He said Hillary should be locked up then he broke 4 laws, one of which was the law she broke. Only when she broke it, it was only a misdeamenor. Trump, the dumb son of a bitch, made it a felony.
c. Trump brought Bill Clinton's accusers to his debate with Hillary. I don't feel sorry for him being on trial for Stormy. He's cold. Waaah. The place is depressing. Waaaah. Oh the white privilege these Republicans are showing exists.
he isn't on trial for being with Stormy.

not sure what point A is about, or how it relates to my post.

Trump didn't do what Clinton did....so not sure what point b is about.

Trump is on trial for one reason and one reason only.....he is running for President against Xiden

You still haven't provided the evidence of her saying the same things Trump said to his Trumptard MAGAts simp.
Still waiting.
we can't, Clinton never told people to peacefully protest....that's the point.

hahaha the Mueller Report confirmed the 2016 election wasn't legit?
It is always easy to spot a reply from some poser trying to act like they have some idea of what this report says without actually having taken the time to READ it themselves.
Uh.....that would be YOU poser.

he isn't on trial for being with Stormy.

not sure what point A is about, or how it relates to my post.

Trump didn't do what Clinton did....so not sure what point b is about.

Trump is on trial for one reason and one reason only.....he is running for President against Xiden

That's ridiculous. I thought Obama was pulling Biden's strings? And of course that means the Clinton's are actually the ones pulling the strings. So why is Trump on trial? Remember what he did to Hillary the night of their debate?
1715805428978.png

Payback is a bitch. Don't fuck with the Clinton's. Just ask Jeffrey Epstein.

See post 363. For a list of charges against him, Google is your friend. For a direct answer to your question, look it up yourself. Discussions with trolls like you are a waste.

What was redefined? The majority of the protests were peaceful. Those that were not, have not been labeled peaceful. Try again.
You are a liar. There is no list of charges in 363, nor have they been released. What is the underlying crime Bragg used to resurrect dead misdemeanors? You clowns can’t say because Bragg can’t say.

Its a joke.

Yep, I know KS is another RWNJ hell hole.

What's your point?
I bet the place he lives in is worse. I like Wichita. Its one oasis is a statefull of Hiker Guys. I'm sure he'd be right at home in Western Kansas.

It is always easy to spot a reply from some poser trying to act like they have some idea of what this report says without actually having taken the time to READ it themselves.
Uh.....that would be YOU poser.

We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

You are a liar. There is no list of charges in 363, nor have they been released. What is the underlying crime Bragg used to resurrect dead misdemeanors? You clowns can’t say because Bragg can’t say.

Its a joke.
No, it is you who is the liar.

That's ridiculous. I thought Obama was pulling Biden's strings? And of course that means the Clinton's are actually the ones pulling the strings. So why is Trump on trial? Remember what he did to Hillary the night of their debate?
View attachment 947306
Payback is a bitch. Don't fuck with the Clinton's. Just ask Jeffrey Epstein.
you might have a point, this is all payback....the Demfascst making a mockery of the legal system to go after political rivals that beat them

Charges are listed in any number of publically available sites.

When you you have multiple protests over one thing and most are peaceful, that fact that a handful were not doesn’t change that. The rest is just an attempt to redirect and deflect from that simple, easily proved fact.
No, you are lying again.

Forum List

Back