TODAY'S GOOD NEWS: "Trump loses bid to delay handover of tax returns to NY prosecutor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Again, another step in recovering our country and democracy!!!!!
One step closer to jail for the fucking liar and con man.

"Trump loses bid to delay handover of tax returns to NY prosecutor

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday denied Donald Trump’s request to delay allowing the Manhattan district attorney to obtain his tax returns while the U.S. president appeals...."

I wonder if he'll be able to get his Banana Boat spray tan and Aquanet hair gel in jail???????

white.png

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday denied Donald Trump’s request to delay allowing the Manhattan district attorney to obtain his tax returns while the U.S. president appeals...."

I wonder if he'll be able to get his Banana Boat spray tan and Aquanet hair gel in jail???????

View attachment 377854

I'm with you. How can we even think we're a free country if Democrats can't use the courts to engage in a partisan witch hunt and subpoena tax returns because they can get away with it?

I agree with you on one thing though. Trump is orange ....

View attachment 377854
He can sneak a cell phone (or two) up his fat ass while in the poky.

I see the left are taking a crap on our right to privacy again. Lets round the left up and send them into exile, I hear China needs some new biolab workers.

Supposedly the only way you can have no tax libility is for your losses to be equal to or be more than your reported income. Since Trump claims to be a successful business man worth billions this raises questions. Questions Trump doesn't want answered.

I see the left are taking a crap on our right to privacy again. Lets round the left up and send them into exile, I hear China needs some new biolab workers.
No one is crapping on anything, this whole shebang began when they found out that Trump inc was overstating values to potential loan givers versus what value was being claimed on tax assessments which didn't jibe...

Supposedly the only way you can have no tax libility is for your losses to be equal to or be more than your reported income. Since Trump claims to be a successful business man worth billions this raises questions. Questions Trump doesn't want answered.

You forgot one word. "Realized."

"Supposedly the only way you can have no tax libility is for your {realized} losses to be equal to or be more than your {realized} reported income"

When businesses are starting up, they are writing off the massive money the owners invested in the company. You have money you spent on employees who don't have much work, desks, work space, computers, equipment. You can write all that off. It takes several years before businesses start making a taxable profit.

Thanks for asking. You're welcome

No one is crapping on anything, this whole shebang began when they found out that Trump inc was overstating values to potential loan givers versus what value was being claimed on tax assessments which didn't jibe...

And all it takes for you to believe that is for literally anyone to make that accusation

And all it takes for you to believe that is for literally anyone to make that accusation
They didn't have to convince me just the grand jury.

View attachment 377854

I'm with you. How can we even think we're a free country if Democrats can't use the courts to engage in a partisan witch hunt and subpoena tax returns because they can get away with it?

You voted for a guy who's so wrapped up in appearance, so fucking insecure, he wears makeup and dyes his hair blonde.
If I had told you in 2014 that's what you would be doing, you would have told me I was crazy.

View attachment 377854

You voted for a guy who's so wrapped up in appearance, so fucking insecure, he wears makeup and dyes his hair blonde.
If I had told you in 2014 that's what you would be doing, you would have told me I was crazy.

I call bull shit to that. Gary Johnson is not blond. Link?

Already preparing the appeal................Simmer down, Kid.

You watch too much Fox Noise.
You live to be fucking ignorant of what is happening.
You live up Trump's ass.

Trump loses tax-return appeal
Judge rules subpoena proper, rejects ‘back-door’ immunity
by BENJAMIN WEISER AND WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM THE NEW YORK TIMES | Today at 4:06 a.m.

View attachment 377854

I call bull shit to that. Gary Johnson is not blond. Link?

What's Gary Johnson got to do with the Emperor and his fake face and hair?
Link to what?
I posted the photo from August 20, fuckface.

View attachment 377854
He can sneak a cell phone (or two) up his fat ass while in the poky.
Can he? Have you personally measured to be sure they would fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back