Wonder if this will happen here if Trump loses

/----/ I wonder if this will happen to Republicans if Dementai Joe wins.
1598043645822.png

Probably more like if Trump wins.

This time I think the chance is good many Dems really will jump off their roofs or leave the country!

Yeah, the story is of protestors demanding that the president who won, step down.

Which, is basically where we are already. so, I would be shocked if we don't see that if trump wins.

There appears to be a couple of obvious similarities between Trump and the authoritarian in Belarus:

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...authorities-raise-pressure-on-protest-leaders

"Protesters are demanding that Lukashenko resign, accusing him of stealing a sixth term in office by rigging the country’s Aug. 9 presidential election.

"Many are fed up with sinking living standards and the lack of opportunities under Lukashenko, and their disgust grew deeper as he dismissed the coronavirus pandemic and refused to order a lockdown.:eek:

"Unfazed by government threats, thousands of demonstrators on Friday formed 'chains of solidarity' across the capital of Minsk before marching to the central Independence Square as post-election protests entered their 13th straight day. Motorists honked and slowed down to block traffic in a show of solidarity."

There appears to be a couple of obvious similarities between Trump and the authoritarian in Belarus:

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...authorities-raise-pressure-on-protest-leaders

"Protesters are demanding that Lukashenko resign, accusing him of stealing a sixth term in office by rigging the country’s Aug. 9 presidential election.

"Many are fed up with sinking living standards and the lack of opportunities under Lukashenko, and their disgust grew deeper as he dismissed the coronavirus pandemic and refused to order a lockdown.:eek:

"Unfazed by government threats, thousands of demonstrators on Friday formed 'chains of solidarity' across the capital of Minsk before marching to the central Independence Square as post-election protests entered their 13th straight day. Motorists honked and slowed down to block traffic in a show of solidarity."
Thanks..the similarity went right over the heads of Trump's 5th Ave voters.

Forum List

Back