Today we are all Frechmen

France is a shithole country run by a globalist idiot. He has zero credibility.

France is a beautiful country run by a guy who won double the votes of the nativist candidate.

Paris France, beautiful:
4E0A6613-4E53-40D9-842C-7BB2CCC0766F.jpeg

France is a beautiful country run by a guy who won double the votes of the nativist candidate.

Paris France, beautiful:
View attachment 204350

How many times have you been there?

For how long?

He’s being ridiculous.

It’s like showing a bunch of beaten up meth trailers as indicative of rural America.

France is a shit hole?

When were you in France again?

Apparently more often and more recently than you.

All major cities have slums.

France is a gorgeous country with amazing food and culture.

Now Italy, that's a... let's just say Rome has seen better days. Calling it a slum that surrounds the Vatican is not an exaggeration.

Paris France, beautiful:
View attachment 204350

How many times have you been there?

For how long?

Irrelevant. We have these things called the internet, TV, smart phones, that we can connect with people and places all over the world.

But I e been to France once.

Macron refutes Trump on NATO defense spending goals

France has long been our sister country with our shared history of revolution on rebirth. Today French President Macron called out our national embarrassment of a POTUS as the liar and fool that he is.

The president-in-name-only Trump called a press conference and said little that was factually true. He ran his mouth spewing the usual false crap including the Wisconsin whopper of lie then a few moments later the President of France came to the same podium and said - putain de menteur (fucking liar) - I'm paraphrasing or course, Macron has too much class, but he called the ass clown Trump out on the big stinking lies he told.

Thank you France!! Viva la France!!

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Thursday that NATO leaders did not agree to increase defense spending to more than 2% of GDP, citing a "very detailed" communique signed yesterday that confirms the goal of 2% by 2024, reports the AP.

Why it matters: Macron's comments refute President Trump's claim to reporters that "everyone's agreed to substantially up their commitment." The French president also denied reports that Trump told leaders the U.S. "would go it alone" if they didn't meet their spending targets, claiming that Trump never, "in public or in private, threatened to withdraw from NATO."

Today we are not all Frenchman, and Trump is your president. Deal with it.

France is a shit hole?

When were you in France again?

Why would I want to visit a shithole?

So in other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

We already knew that. I just wanted you to clarify it for us.

No, I’m pretty sure that I don’t want to visit a shithole.

France has long been our sister country with our shared history of revolution on rebirth. Today French President Macron called out our national embarrassment of a POTUS as the liar and fool that he is.

The president-in-name-only Trump called a press conference and said little that was factually true. He ran his mouth spewing the usual false crap including the Wisconsin whopper of lie then a few moments later the President of France came to the same podium and said - putain de menteur (fucking liar) - I'm paraphrasing or course, Macron has too much class, but he called the ass clown Trump out on the big stinking lies he told.

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Thursday that NATO leaders did not agree to increase defense spending to more than 2% of GDP, citing a "very detailed" communique signed yesterday that confirms the goal of 2% by 2024, reports the AP.

Why it matters: Macron's comments refute President Trump's claim to reporters that "everyone's agreed to substantially up their commitment." The French president also denied reports that Trump told leaders the U.S. "would go it alone" if they didn't meet their spending targets, claiming that Trump never, "in public or in private, threatened to withdraw from NATO."
I hate to break it to you, who seems to live in la-la-land, but the Constitution stipulates that our president is elected, NOT by popular vote, but rather by the Electoral College. We are a Constitutional Republic, NOT a direct democracy. Soooo....because Trump was indeed elected via the mandated Electoral College, that makes him definitely our elected President, NOT in name only.
Throughout our nation's history, we've had good presidents and bad presidents, however, since our nation has in its Constitution, various checks and balances, we don't have a dictator (as you Marxists would rather have), but an individual who is in that office temporarily (2 times max) and cannot stay longer, unless of course, you Marxists do something vile and violent enough to force the president to declare a "national state of emergency" and thus suspend the Constitution and institute Martial Law.
I suggest just doing what all people have done in the past and whenever there is another presidential election, you simply vote. If enough people vote with your candidate, in your state, the Electoral College will go your way.....in that state. But what you and other leftists should do, is stop behaving like 5 year-old's throwing tantrums that drop to the floor flailing arms and legs, while screaming....NO!.....NO!.....NO! So, far, for the most part, all I've seen has been childish immaturity.
If that poor excuse for a candidate, Clinton, had won, I would have just shrugged and said, "next time."

You literalists are so dumb.
Whooooooosh !!!!
He is pointing out that Trump lied.
No shock there.
The shock to Trump is that someone stood up and pointed it out.
Trumps nato assault is based on a lie, like most other things he spouts.

Love how people call him "President In Name Only". Trump has freed up the economy, begun the process of stabilizing Korea, got us out of bad trade deals, levied tariffs, pardoned innocent people, enforced immigration laws, strengthened the border, met with leaders of many nations, appointed a SCOTUS judge, hired and fired cabinet members and appointed commander of all our military. He's done more in a year than most presidents have done in four.

Looks like a real President to me or any sane person.

Now the left want Americans to pick up the tab for freeloading nations.

Blue wave in November! :21:

Forum List

Back