Today we are all Frechmen

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Macron refutes Trump on NATO defense spending goals

France has long been our sister country with our shared history of revolution on rebirth. Today French President Macron called out our national embarrassment of a POTUS as the liar and fool that he is.

The president-in-name-only Trump called a press conference and said little that was factually true. He ran his mouth spewing the usual false crap including the Wisconsin whopper of lie then a few moments later the President of France came to the same podium and said - putain de menteur (fucking liar) - I'm paraphrasing or course, Macron has too much class, but he called the ass clown Trump out on the big stinking lies he told.

Thank you France!! Viva la France!!

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Thursday that NATO leaders did not agree to increase defense spending to more than 2% of GDP, citing a "very detailed" communique signed yesterday that confirms the goal of 2% by 2024, reports the AP.

Why it matters: Macron's comments refute President Trump's claim to reporters that "everyone's agreed to substantially up their commitment." The French president also denied reports that Trump told leaders the U.S. "would go it alone" if they didn't meet their spending targets, claiming that Trump never, "in public or in private, threatened to withdraw from NATO."

No thanks. I'm an American. Even during the Obama years when the country was horribly mismanaged by a community organizer I was an American. That's the difference between Liberals and Republicans.

France has long been our sister country with our shared history of revolution on rebirth. Today French President Macron called out our national embarrassment of a POTUS as the liar and fool that he is.

The president-in-name-only Trump called a press conference and said little that was factually true. He ran his mouth spewing the usual false crap including the Wisconsin whopper of lie then a few moments later the President of France came to the same podium and said - putain de menteur (fucking liar) - I'm paraphrasing or course, Macron has too much class, but he called the ass clown Trump out on the big stinking lies he told.

French President Emmanuel Macron told reporters Thursday that NATO leaders did not agree to increase defense spending to more than 2% of GDP, citing a "very detailed" communique signed yesterday that confirms the goal of 2% by 2024, reports the AP.

Why it matters: Macron's comments refute President Trump's claim to reporters that "everyone's agreed to substantially up their commitment." The French president also denied reports that Trump told leaders the U.S. "would go it alone" if they didn't meet their spending targets, claiming that Trump never, "in public or in private, threatened to withdraw from NATO."

Perhaps Macron swings both ways, you check it out. I'm an American.

I'm not a Frenchman. I fight my own battles and win, I don't call the USA to save my worthless ass. Macron just screwed himself. He can laugh now but the writing is on the wall. The French couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, just wait till they need help and all they got to turn to is the EU! :21:

^^^^^ Exhibit "A" of liberal mental illness. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

France is waiting for you, with open arms.

I'm not a frechman, I'm an American and just like with Obama, Bush and all the other presidents, Trump is our president, the fact you nuts can't accept it is fine by me, you have free speech and you can sound as stupid as you want to be. In frech, you don't have that same freedom.

France is waiting for you, with open arms.

And probably some other "bodily orifices".

Need more doing that.

^^^^^ Exhibit "A" of liberal mental illness. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:
thats why he named himself after a nut.....

I'm thinking this thread isn't turning out the way you thought it would. Might want to re-think your own thoughts and opinions.

Airline Tickets & Flights: Book Direct with Delta Air Lines - Official Site

International Movers - International Moving Companies

Typical regressive ignorance, presuming to speak for the country as a whole. Note to the idiot OP, you speak only for yourself.

Forum List

Back