Trump and Putin going to meet in Finland on Sunday

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
It's a farce, a circus. What are they meeting for? What are they actually have got to talk about?:auiqs.jpg:

Who is this coming show for ?

The americans?

Europe?

Russia?

Their own amusement?

Wft......:banana::banana::banana:

Who wants to guess the shitload all media will be booming on Monday?

"It's the end of the woooooorldddd ! SAVE YOUSELVES! AND FOR GOD SAKE SAVE YOUR M O N E Y!

:bigboy:

Trump is out of the cage and he hasn't got spare diapers.

(Why tf is there a tag called "Trump is a lion?":laugh2:)

Actually surprised Putin isn't attending the World Cup Final. Unless he plans on doing both.

Donald Trump will hold talks with Vladimir Putin, despite criticism in the US, as such a meeting is in America’s national interest, the utterly diplomatic US National Security Adviser John Bolton told reporters in Moscow.

A full range of issues” will be discussed by Trump and Putin when they finally get together, including arms control agreements, alleged Russian meddling and Moscow rejoining the G8, he said.

Trump to meet Putin regardless of ‘noise’ at home as it’s in US national interest – Bolton

Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

No other American President has ever met with a Russian leader so this is proof that Trump is nothing but a Russian pawn.

No other American President has ever met with a Russian leader so this is proof that Trump is nothing but a Russian pawn.
I don't understand

Obama certainly met Putin - many times.

Oc your point I agree with.

But this is a disgusting affair.

Like witnessing an orgy of the kind you're not into.

I don't understand

Enjoy, dear dumbed down liberals:
upload_2018-7-12_14-11-46.png

upload_2018-7-12_14-12-4.png

I don't understand

Enjoy, dear dumbed down liberals:
View attachment 204353

View attachment 204354

He's so short!:abgg2q.jpg:

Last time there was a terror attack in petersburg it was when Putin was visiting - the Russian media never mentioned that of course..

:smoke:

New Topics

Forum List

Back