To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, the Jews had nothing good to do in the world so they decided to turn themselves into scapegoats so that the rest of the world would have something to do and someone to always blame everything that happened in the world.

It could not possibly have come from a lying ex Jew who abandoned Judaism and spread lies about Judaism and Jews about "murdering a semi god" and promising "eternal salvation".

Oh, no!!! It could never have come from such a saintly person (literally turned into a saint by the religion he created).

Go ahead abi girl, keep blaming everything on the Jews. That bastard in hell is very proud of you and all who follow his teachings.
maxresdefault.jpg

I blamed Jews for nothing. It is amazing how easily triggered you become from a simple question.
And why did you bother to ask that stupid question if you are trying to pass yourself for an intelligent one?

Of course there is a difference. Jews are expelled from countries and f*cking get on with it. None of them are refugees into third and fourth generations. They fit in and don't live off social welfare or riot violently in European cities.
What you claim is not the reality. Jews come to your place and claim oh my religion prohibits me to work. They take over the financial sector (because Christians were banned from demanding loans), buy the rulers and are ultimately expelled. Today, Jews rule your American country and play with the Obama and Trump puppets. They rule your finances, your media, your politics and if America behaves badly or complies slowly, property bubbles may explode.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Antisemitism or not , it cannot always be the others. "The Jews" have surely there share in the conflicts.

And if the Irone dome isn't as good as it is cracked up to be, why do you care? All I know is that those rockets keep on flying but appear to hit nothing.
I am interested.

Doubts over Israel's Iron Dome
Oh, my....
The Jew hater AND America hater is still at it.

Cannot sleep until you make all Jews and Americans believe that the
Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually true, even if it was written by Christian Russians working for the Czar of Russia.

And then you will go after the British, and French, and Spaniards.

Any and all who love conspiracy theories about the Jews because.....
what is a Jew worth?

Evaluating your posts.......ZERO

Whichever country you are hiding under....you are still a Jew hater, a conspiracy theorists, a hater of peace and truth.

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
2nd best Currency in the world
Tons of talent in every Field
Startup Nation
Great Tourism
Great People (Jews and non Jews)

In other words, all of those 109 locations Jews have been expelled from since 250 CE, because of Christian and Islamist learned Jew hatred, did nothing but lose some of the greatest minds in the world, which brought nothing but prosperity and wealth to each and every one of them.

How many of those countries which expelled the Jews asked them to return, because later generations knew that the Jews would only bring good things to their lands and were remorseful as to what had been done to the Jews?

Why don't you do some research on that and let me know what you find.
Get out from under your humungous rock for a little while. It will do you some good. Get some sun. THAT will do you some good, too.

When someone like you likes to spread nothing but poison about the Jews, it is usually because the opposite is true as proven by what the Jews have given to civilization, which REFUSES to be civilized.
You are misinterpreting my post because you smell antisemitism everywhere.
We are most certainly smelling Jew hatred in you.

It stinks from where you live to high heaven and everywhere else.
You will overcome Zionist puppet brainwashing one day and do away with your antisemite detector.

Of course there is a difference. Jews are expelled from countries and f*cking get on with it. None of them are refugees into third and fourth generations. They fit in and don't live off social welfare or riot violently in European cities.
What you claim is not the reality. Jews come to your place and claim oh my religion prohibits me to work. They take over the financial sector (because Christians were banned from demanding loans), buy the rulers and are ultimately expelled. Today, Jews rule your American country and play with the Obama and Trump puppets. They rule your finances, your media, your politics and if America behaves badly or complies slowly, property bubbles may explode.

Antisemitism or not , it cannot always be the others. "The Jews" have surely there share in the conflicts.

And if the Irone dome isn't as good as it is cracked up to be, why do you care? All I know is that those rockets keep on flying but appear to hit nothing.
I am interested.

Oh, my....

Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually true, even if it was written by Christian Russians working for the Czar of Russia.

what is a Jew worth?

Whichever country you are hiding under....you are still a Jew hater, a conspiracy theorists, a hater of peace and truth.

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
Startup Nation
Great Tourism

In other words, all of those 109 locations Jews have been expelled from since 250 CE, because of Christian and Islamist learned Jew hatred, did nothing but lose some of the greatest minds in the world, which brought nothing but prosperity and wealth to each and every one of them.

How many of those countries which expelled the Jews asked them to return, because later generations knew that the Jews would only bring good things to their lands and were remorseful as to what had been done to the Jews?

Get out from under your humungous rock for a little while. It will do you some good. Get some sun. THAT will do you some good, too.

When someone like you likes to spread nothing but poison about the Jews, it is usually because the opposite is true as proven by what the Jews have given to civilization, which REFUSES to be civilized.

You will overcome Zionist puppet brainwashing one day and do away with your antisemite detector.
Apparently you have no intention of doing away with your Jew hater machine.

Zionists are where they belong. As sovereign people over a very small part of their ancient homeland.

You do not like it, go and throw up and continue to throw up because neither yours, nor anyone else's endless poisoned minds is ever going to change that.

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !

I am interested.

Oh, my....

what is a Jew worth?

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
Startup Nation
Great Tourism

Zionists are where they belong. As sovereign people over a very small part of their ancient homeland.

You do not like it, go and throw up and continue to throw up because neither yours, nor anyone else's endless poisoned minds is ever going to change that.

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !
You peter out again. There is no sense in what you talk. "Zionists" are not a people.

Oh, my....

what is a Jew worth?

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
Startup Nation
Great Tourism

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !
You peter out again. There is no sense in what you talk. "Zionists" are not a people.
To you Jews are not people, either.

And that is your fundamental problem.

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !

Jewry is a religion. However, whoever gathers and feels to be a people is free to do so. But what you totally ignore is that Israel is the country of the Israeli nationals, a secular country, officially at least, that does not have Jewish laws in charge. You are having your own reality. Gay parades take place in the Jewish Home and a quarter of the population is Muslim Arabs.

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !

Jewry is a religion. However, whoever gathers and feels to be a people is free to do so. But what you totally ignore is that Israel is the country of the Israeli nationals, a secular country, officially at least, that does not have Jewish laws in charge. You are having your own reality. Gay parades take place in the Jewish Home and a quarter of the population is Muslim Arabs.
Is this the leftover bullshit you have left to say?

Good. You got it off your chest.

You make a wonderful conspiracy theorist.

The Jewish People thank you.
Israel thanks you.
All pro-sanity thank you.

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !

Israel thanks you.
What exactly is wrong about my last post? Where is the conspiracy theory?

You are a loser.

You lose.

Am Israel Chai !

Israel thanks you.
The Jewish People are an Ethnic group who follow Judaism.
They became a Nation over 3000 years ago.
Israel is the country of the Jewish People, as it was before.
Secular or non secular, it is the country of all Jews, for all Jews.
Whichever laws are set in Israel, they are non of your business.
Israel is the land of the Free, where ALL humans, heterosexuals and homosexuals have rights.....because they are ALL humans.
Muslims live in Israel, a very good number, 20 %, showing how different Israel is from all the Muslim countries where most of them have expelled their Jews from 1948 on, and where the few who exist in Egypt, Yemen, etc do not have the freedom of religion afforded to Muslims, Christians and all others in Israel.

What else would you like to learn?

Israel thanks you.
Israel is the land of the Free, where ALL humans, heterosexuals and homosexuals have rights.....because they are ALL humans.
Muslims live in Israel, a very good number, 20 %, showing how different Israel is from all the Muslim countries where most of them have expelled their Jews from 1948 on, and where the few who exist in Egypt, Yemen, etc do not have the freedom of religion afforded to Muslims, Christians and all others in Israel.

Your brother in Zion Indeependent says they are animals. What´s your opinion?

Israel thanks you.

Enigmatic question.
Ah....you mean some of the Muslims?

You do not think that some Muslims are indeed like savage animals? They are trained to kill and kill they do.
Predators in the wilderness learn from their parents. And unfortunately some Muslims believe that being a predator in this world is the way to be, at any cost. So, they have trained their young generations and weaponized them and sent them out to hunt Jews.

Gratefully, most Muslims in Israel are civilized people (and Independent thinks that way, as well) and are a pride for Israel.

Anything else you would like to learn about?

Israel thanks you.

Enigmatic question.

You do not think that some Muslims are indeed like savage animals? They are trained to kill and kill they do.
Predators in the wilderness learn from their parents. And unfortunately some Muslims believe that being a predator in this world is the way to be, at any cost. So, they have trained their young generations and weaponized them and sent them out to hunt Jews.

Gratefully, most Muslims in Israel are civilized people (and Independent thinks that way, as well) and are a pride for Israel.

No, he and others claim all are animals, maybe goyim. If we say some of them it applies to any group. I heard the Arabs in Israel make up the lower class, do the dirty work and are banned from Jews only roads.

Israel thanks you.

Enigmatic question.

No, he and others claim all are animals, maybe goyim. If we say some of them it applies to any group. I heard the Arabs in Israel make up the lower class, do the dirty work and are banned from Jews only roads.
You need to ask Independent about what he said. I doubt that he meant All, as you are trying to claim :)
Do you know what Goyim means?

Why is it that if one says Some of them, it applies to any group?
Which groups do you have in mind which are not made of predators hunting down defenseless minorities, are being defamed? Name some of them.

You hear too much and have experienced nothing.
Go to Israel and answer your own questions.

The Myth of Jewish-Only Roads - Commentary Magazine

More Arabs join the work force - and not just in blue collar jobs

-----------
By the way, if someone only has the skill or education to work as a janitor, in agriculture, be a bus boy etc, what kind of job are they supposed to get, be it Arabs in Israel, Muslims in Europe or America, Christians anywhere, Jews, etc, or anyone else?

Enigmatic question.

You need to ask Independent about what he said. I doubt that he meant All, as you are trying to claim :)

Which groups do you have in mind which are not made of predators hunting down defenseless minorities, are being defamed? Name some of them.

-----------
By the way, if someone only has the skill or education to work as a janitor, in agriculture, be a bus boy etc, what kind of job are they supposed to get, be it Arabs in Israel, Muslims in Europe or America, Christians anywhere, Jews, etc, or anyone else?

The great article almost convinced me...

hugzj3e.jpg

...but then I saw this headline:
Bisected by a Jews-only road, a Palestinian neighborhood in Hebron is dying

What about education of Muslims in Israel? Do they also have separated schools?

Enigmatic question.

-----------

The great article almost convinced me...

hugzj3e.jpg

...but then I saw this headline:
Bisected by a Jews-only road, a Palestinian neighborhood in Hebron is dying

What about education of Muslims in Israel? Do they also have separated schools?
Go to Israel and see for yourself. Nothing like first hand education.

Israel thanks you.

Enigmatic question.

Isn't it just awful how those Zionists in Israel treat the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians. And never even once have those Zionists tried to help free them back to their native homelands. Shame on those Zionists.

If there is ever to be peace from Palestinians, the Zionists must start treating them like their own Arab brothers in Arab counties do.

Israel thanks you.

The violent ones are animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back