To the "Anti-vaxxers"

For the record, 100% of every drug that has ever been recalled by the FDA was initially approved by the FDA. And that's a fact.

Historically, more people are killed by FDA-approved drugs than illegal drugs.

That said, I've never personally given any credence at all to the whole loaded argument about it not being approved by the FDA, as the very statement lends credibility to the FDA, seemingly.

The FDA will likely approve it later this week as a political act.

I saw that big old basketball head Cavuto in my idiot box earlier selling the FDA approval like it was just the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Keynesian prick likely has shares. lol.

Historically, the FDA is part of the problem.

It is yet another agency that should be abolished. It's a revolving door between the pharmaceutical industry and the approval methodology. We've seen many times where some dolt did his own so-called testing while working for a pharmaceutical company and then later on ended up working for the FDA approving his own warez. And that's only one area of malfeasance and corruption.

By the way, here's a pretty good, relevant read...

''The forever-head of the US NIAID, Tony Fauci, has repeatedly demanded that the public “trust the science” as he shifts his own science opinion from one positon to another.

What is never mentioned in mainstream media in the West or almost anywhere in the world is the scientific record of the major global vaccine making pharmaceutical giants.

In short, it is abysmal and alarming in the extreme. That alone should prohibit governments from pushing radical untested experimental injections on their populations without extensive long-term animal and other testing to assure their safety.''

Continued - Trust the Big Pharma Science (This is actually a very percetive review of the article)

Original piece - And We Should Trust ‘The Science’ of the Pharma Industry? | New Eastern Outlook
Valid points and I’ll add a source that describes a little more about the inter-workings of the FDA by a former doctor who worked for FDA but recently resigned following the rushed approval of an Alzheimer drug unproven to be effective.

“We need to know what the basis was for the FDA's decision and why the FDA changed the course of the decision-making so drastically from the discussion back in November at the advisory committees to the approval today,” Kesselheim said.”

What would you have expected to happen, if “public health” was used, as we are now seeing, by lying, corrupt politicians, to seize and abuse power over the very people that they are supposed to be serving?
Scott Apley, 45, was a city councilman from Dickinson, Texas. He thought COVID was a hoax, that the pandemic was overblown, and masks and vaccines were just a means for government intrusion and control. He regularly posted all sorts of hateful memes downplaying the severity of the pandemic. In May, he sent out invitations to a mask burning. He posted that mask mandates were akin to Nazism. A week before his death, he reposted a meme on Facebook: “In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic—to you can still get covid even if vaxxed—to you can pass covid onto others even if vaxxed—to you can still die of covid even if vaxxed—to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed.”

On Sunday, he was rushed to the hospital and put on a ventilator almost immediately. He was in bad shape and apparently had already waited too long to go to hospital. Yesterday, he succumbed to what he was sure was a hoax.

No wonder people are scared.

A renowned German pathologist has sounded the alarm on the number of fatal consequences of COVID-19 vaccinations being drastically underestimated, according to his findings.

Peter Schirmacher, the director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, who was admired by The Pathologist magazine as one of the world’s 100 most influential professionals in the field, stated that 30 to 40 percent of people who died within two weeks after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and whom he performed an autopsy on died from the vaccination, according to the local outlet Augsburger Allgemeine.

August 5, 2021

Must be that herd immunity kickin' in. The obedient vaxxers should have just waited before they put that spike protein poison in their bodies.
Well Calypso, that is exactly what I was discussing with my husband prior to the time he decided to take the Pfizer option last year. I am more concerned now due to reading a lot more additional information since that time, but continue to hope for the best possible outcome for everyone: vaxed and unvaxed.

when being a facetious jackass, try to spell "zombie bot" correctly.
Brilliant retort indeed. You are so impressive with your wit.
Yes.

Mad respect for anybody willing to be a lab rat.
Well if I'm a lab rat I am a living and health lab rat, unlike many who refused the Vaxx

Last edited:
However, here is my take on forcing the entire country to get it. This is an experimental mRNA type vaccine, of which there are NO long term studies in humans done. Do you think it is wise for an entire nation to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine which we have no idea what the long term repercussions will be?
No one is talking about forcing everyone to get the vaxx, We are incouraging and incentivising it. Big difference. Any long tern negative effects are ourely speculative, and quite frankly far fetched. On the other, we know with confidence that without the vaxx, there wiold be hundreds of thousands more death, and long term dibilitaing effects of Covid

What if it turns out in a few years whose who are vaccinated have their immune systems compromised? Or if they have heart issues? Or blood clot issues? What happens if a big percentage of them die from these issues? How will our country survive if 90% of the population is inoculated with the same vaccine that ends up killing most of them? It may be a “conspiracy theory” to think of these things, but these theories certainly cannot be debunked by scientific studies because none have been done.
More likley to see these problems in long haul Covid survivors

Forum List

Back