Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.
I didnt see her as just belligerent. I saw mistrust and some fear.
Why would she feel that way? ..........:desk:

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

...she was smart to take a quick pic of the car.

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
With an attitude like hers you can bet it wasnt her first brush with the law.
Has there been outstanding warrants found or are you smearing someone simply because they are black?
No we're smearing a bitch with an attitude.
Then you admit you are smearing a pregnant woman guilty because you don't like the way she talks?

Were you dropped on your head as a kid....repeatedly?

That is usually how it works. The one who calls in with the complaint and the one who is cooperating is going to be the one the police listen to.
Like Zimmerman. Nothing racist there.

How is this like Zimmerman?
An underage kid walked to the store before a game to get a soda and some candy. Something millions of kids do. Zimmerman saw the kid was black, tracked him down, threatened him and killed him point blank shot in the chest. Police found nothing wrong and let him go with a dead kid left behind. They let that poor kid lie dead in a morgue without even bothering to call his family even though they had the kids phone and ID. They showed as much care for that kid and his family as they did for that pregnant woman.

And USMB right wingers automatically believe the tiny blond woman and have already smeared the black women just like they did with that underage kid who they also smeared. Insisting he deserved to be murdered. Right wingers appear to be racist no matter where they are found in this country. Examples are everywhere.
You obviously didn't read anything but Mother Jones and MSNBC. Those that actually followed the trial and listened to the evidence came to an informed decision.
I guess I missed it. What was Trayvon Martin guilty of?
He was never tried for assault, so technically, nothing.

What was George Zimmerman guilty of?

He was acquitted at trial, so, nothing there either, BUT the jury's ruling does establish that Mr. Zimmerman acted within the laws of the State of Florida in defending himself from an assault.

In other words, the jury did, in a way, convict Martin of the assault.

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
Has there been outstanding warrants found or are you smearing someone simply because they are black?
Then you admit you are smearing a pregnant woman guilty because you don't like the way she talks?

Apparently he was held by his ankles and swung head first into a large tree for hours on end.

Her pregnancy is irrelevant. I am smearing a bitch because she is a bitch.

I am also smearing you because you are a friggin idiot.

Apparently he was held by his ankles and swung head first into a large tree for hours on end.

That poor tree...

>>>>
If I would have come across this video on my own. I would still wonder why it had to escalate to that but ...she she should have given her name.
I'm glad there are people who go out of their way to find all the facts and initially look at it from another angle.
Isnt that what justice is.:smile:

>>>>
If I would have come across this video on my own. I would still wonder why it had to escalate to that but ...she she should have given her name.
I'm glad there are people who go out of their way to find all the facts and initially look at it from another angle.
Why should she give her name if the white woman didn't have to?

He still hugs it every day.

And drools all over the bark....
You guys are occasionally funny. You think the personal attacks bother me, but they only bother me because they are so poorly done. You should be more inventive. Now, when I make a joke about right wingers, people actually write back and tell me that was hilarious, sometimes, even the person I provoked in the first place. But keep trying. Eventually, one has to be seriously funny.

Besides, when you attack, it's because you can't refute what I said, but when I attack, it's because right wingers are so slow acknowledging the truth. You almost have to smear their big bulbous noses in dog shit before they admit it's dog shit.

Like Zimmerman. Nothing racist there.

An underage kid walked to the store before a game to get a soda and some candy. Something millions of kids do. Zimmerman saw the kid was black, tracked him down, threatened him and killed him point blank shot in the chest. Police found nothing wrong and let him go with a dead kid left behind. They let that poor kid lie dead in a morgue without even bothering to call his family even though they had the kids phone and ID. They showed as much care for that kid and his family as they did for that pregnant woman.

And USMB right wingers automatically believe the tiny blond woman and have already smeared the black women just like they did with that underage kid who they also smeared. Insisting he deserved to be murdered. Right wingers appear to be racist no matter where they are found in this country. Examples are everywhere.
You obviously didn't read anything but Mother Jones and MSNBC. Those that actually followed the trial and listened to the evidence came to an informed decision.

He was acquitted at trial, so, nothing there either, BUT the jury's ruling does establish that Mr. Zimmerman acted within the laws of the State of Florida in defending himself from an assault.

OJ was found not guilty. So by your criteria, he must not have been guilty. If you want to argue Zimmerman, go to one of those threads. We already have him on the phone talking to the police about that kid who RAN from him. The police told him to leave the kid alone, but he tracked the kid down anyway, why? "Because they always get away". Yea, that sounds real fucking innocent.

Put yourself in that place. You are coming home from the store and someone starts following you. You get so spooked you run off. They track you down and corner you. They act threatening to you. What do you do? Fight back or become a rape victim? From what you are insinuating, I'm guessing you choose rape victim.

>>>>

Every time you open your mouth you re-enforce the fact that you're a moron.
She called the cops. The cops aren't investigating her because she's the victim,on top of that the 911 operator already has that information.

>>>>

She called the cops. The cops aren't investigating her because she's the victim,on top of that the 911 operator already has that information.
So everyone that calls the cops is the victim. To a "thinking" person, it's possible she called the cops because she knew they would believe her and not a black person.

Nitwit.

Next you'll say every woman that screams rape is always telling the truth.

And the tard is calling me a moron.
laughter.gif

>>>>

So everyone that calls the cops is the victim. To a "thinking" person, it's possible she called the cops because she knew they would believe her and not a black person.

Nitwit.

Next you'll say every woman that screams rape is always telling the truth.

And the tard is calling me a moron.
laughter.gif

You just did it again derp.
If stupid were painful there wouldnt be enough Oxycontin in the world to ease your pain.

>>>>
#1. The white woman gave her name when she called the police.
#2. The white woman was not asked for her name.

The white woman answered all of the officer's questions and acted fairly respectable and proper. She did not cop an attitude and did not act like an entitled bitch.

Any more questions, idjut?

He still hugs it every day.

And drools all over the bark....
You guys are occasionally funny. You think the personal attacks bother me, but they only bother me because they are so poorly done. You should be more inventive. Now, when I make a joke about right wingers, people actually write back and tell me that was hilarious, sometimes, even the person I provoked in the first place. But keep trying. Eventually, one has to be seriously funny.

Besides, when you attack, it's because you can't refute what I said, but when I attack, it's because right wingers are so slow acknowledging the truth. You almost have to smear their big bulbous noses in dog shit before they admit it's dog shit.
What you say rarely requires refutation. Your claims and premises are so off the wall stupid that most everyone simply laughs at you.
Frankly, you are not worth the time for a particularly witty barb.

OJ was found not guilty. So by your criteria, he must not have been guilty. If you want to argue Zimmerman, go to one of those threads. We already have him on the phone talking to the police about that kid who RAN from him. The police told him to leave the kid alone, but he tracked the kid down anyway, why? "Because they always get away". Yea, that sounds real fucking innocent.

Put yourself in that place. You are coming home from the store and someone starts following you. You get so spooked you run off. They track you down and corner you. They act threatening to you. What do you do? Fight back or become a rape victim? From what you are insinuating, I'm guessing you choose rape victim.
Like it or not, in the eyes of the law.

What the dispatcher told Zimmerman is irrelevant. The fact is the he was completely within his rights to keep an eye on Martin.
Martin was NOT within his rights to confront and assault him.
Zimmerman WAS within HIS rights to defend himself.
The fact that you believe George Zimmerman should have been found guilty is 100% immaterial.

The jury heard the evidence and made an unanimous decision.

If you want to argue Zimmerman, go to one of those threads. We already have him on the phone talking to the police about that kid who RAN from him. The police told him to leave the kid alone, but he tracked the kid down anyway, why? "Because they always get away". Yea, that sounds real fucking innocent.

How many times and in how many ways can you lose the same argument?

>>>>
#1. The white woman gave her name when she called the police.
#2. The white woman was not asked for her name.

The white woman answered all of the officer's questions and acted fairly respectable and proper. She did not cop an attitude and did not act like an entitled bitch.

Any more questions, idjut?
First of all, how do you know the white woman gave her name? Second, so because of the way the white women acted, it's OK to beat up a black women? Got it!

Forum List

Back