Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

R

rdean

Difficult to watch. They force her down onto her stomach while her 2nd grade daughter is right there.

Notice the police don't ask the white woman for her name or even check out where she works.

Look how they treat the black women.

This is why we need body cams.

I know USMB Right wingers will see nothing wrong. They never do.

Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground letting white woman go free

Video shows cops toss 8-months pregnant woman to ground - NY Daily News

Difficult to watch. They force her down onto her stomach while her 2nd grade daughter is right there.

Notice the police don't ask the white woman for her name or even check out where she works.

Look how they treat the black women.

This is why we need body cams.

I know USMB Right wingers will see nothing wrong. They never do.

Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground letting white woman go free

Video shows cops toss 8-months pregnant woman to ground - NY Daily News

Low-Life POS. I hope she sues the shit out of these %^$&#*&^. This video is so sad. I feel so sorry for her. This shit should have never happened. I hope karma takes care of low-life cops one day.

She should have told him her name.
It was none of his damn business. She was minding her own business not bothering anyone. No one was harmed, and no property damaged. It was just two women arguing, nothing more. Damn sorry ass cops had to blow it all out of proportion and exert their authority.

OK. Watched the whole vid. Only one potentially harming her kid is herself. Attitude, refusing to give name, not getting in car so they have to drag her in, etc etc etc.
She is an idiot.

Lesson one when dealing with the Police. COOPERATE. Don't be a jackass, or you will be arrested. I hate cops, but I do not test the limits of their power. It's like washing the head of a jackass, you waste both time and soap......

#1 The woman tried to make it about race.
#2 She refused to give her name.
#3 She attempted to move away from the officer.
#4 Dumb bitch resisted arrest.
#5 The white woman was not asked her name because she wasn't a belligerent bitch.

The cops were called because of an argument. They spoke to the first woman, got the info. Then they went to the second woman and she said "I dropped my daughter off and THEN WENT TO ASK THE WOMAN WHAT HER PROBLEM WAS". She brought this on herself by confronting the woman...which is why she called the police. All was fine with the questions until he asked her name. That is when she got the 'tude. He gave her plenty of chances to respond and cooperate. When she began to walk away..I knew what was going to happen then. Then she refused to get in the car. She brought this all on herself. And I would say the same if it were an asian, hispanic, another white woman, etc.

OK. Watched the whole vid. Only one potentially harming her kid is herself. Attitude, refusing to give name, not getting in car so they have to drag her in, etc etc etc.
She is an idiot.
The damn cops had no business touching her. It is NOT a crime to not give your name. No one was harmed, no property damage, and no charges were filled. They were using their authority to bully the lady. She should sue them, and I hope she does. I also hope every evil known to man camps on their doorstep until the day they die. Something has to be done about the out-of-control cops in this country.

She should have told him her name.
It was none of his damn business. She was minding her own business not bothering anyone. No one was harmed, and no property damaged. It was just two women arguing, nothing more. Damn sorry ass cops had to blow it all out of proportion and exert their authority.
Disagree.
What was she doing that was against the law? Who was harmed? Was there any property damage? What law(s) were broken? Please explain. thanks.

Sorry...still disagree. They had a right to touch her when she tried to walk away from them asking her questions.

Sorry...still disagree. They had a right to touch her when she tried to walk away from them asking her questions.
Not so. She committed no crime, wasn't being charged with a crime, no one filled charges, no damage was done, no one was harmed, and she was there merely to drop her child off at school. It was her word against the other woman's word as to what happened. Neither party wanted to press charges. It was merely two women arguing, nothing more. The cops had no business detaining her, putting their filthy hands on her, nor harassing her in any way. If you see it differently, please explain the crime, the law(s) broken, and cause for arrest. Thanks.

Not so. She committed no crime, wasn't being charged with a crime, no one filled charges, no damage was done, no one was harmed, and she was there merely to drop her child off at school. It was her word against the other woman's word as to what happened. Neither party wanted to press charges. It was merely two women arguing, nothing more. The cops had no business detaining her, putting their filthy hands on her, nor harassing her in any way. If you see it differently, please explain the crime, the law(s) broken, and cause for arrest. Thanks.
Again, disagree.
She tried to leave the scene after being reported on. What the problem was, how knows. Probably bitching at each other and the little one got freaked and scared. When the big one WENT BACK TO CONFRONT HER, is probably when the cops were called. Cop spoke to first woman, TRIED to get info from second woman but she refused to answer a question, walked away (or tried to), and resisted them trying to subdue her from LEAVING THE SCENE.
None of us knows what else went down.
You must really hate cops to not see this.

Why did the black woman take a pic of her car........gonna sic some homies on her..........

Why did the black woman GO BACK to confront the other woman? THAT was her first mistake. Flip fingers, spit, yell, then park and go about yer business. Walking up to someone after all that is just asking for trouble..or looking for it. And she got what she was looking for.

Again, disagree.
She tried to leave the scene after being reported on. What the problem was, how knows. Probably bitching at each other and the little one got freaked and scared. When the big one WENT BACK TO CONFRONT HER, is probably when the cops were called. Cop spoke to first woman, TRIED to get info from second woman but she refused to answer a question, walked away (or tried to), and resisted them trying to subdue her from LEAVING THE SCENE.
None of us knows what else went down.
You must really hate cops to not see this.
They had no business detaining her in the first place. There are no laws that say you have to interrupt what you're doing to speak to a cop, or answer their questions. She broke no laws. they had no business with her. It is NOT a crime for two women to argue. No harm was done to a person or to property. The two women were no longer arguing.

I do NOT hate cops. But, I do have a very strong sense of right and wrong.

Forum List

Back