Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

Why wasn't blondie treated the same? Why wasn't blondie asked her name or arrested? Why take blondie's word for it? Why were no people asked if they witnessed this scene?
I swear, this is just like talking to a racist who doesn't know they are a racist.

Why do you expect so much from Blondie? What did Blondie ever do?
She's white. Therefore...it's racism.
It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.

That is usually how it works. The one who calls in with the complaint and the one who is cooperating is going to be the one the police listen to.
Like Zimmerman. Nothing racist there.

How is this like Zimmerman?

It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.

That is usually how it works. The one who calls in with the complaint and the one who is cooperating is going to be the one the police listen to.

Dont bother asking. In a liberals mind everything is racist.

A lot of them anyway.

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.
I didnt see her as just belligerent. I saw mistrust and some fear.
Why would she feel that way? ..........:desk:

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

...she was smart to take a quick pic of the car.

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
With an attitude like hers you can bet it wasnt her first brush with the law.
Has there been outstanding warrants found or are you smearing someone simply because they are black?

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
Has there been outstanding warrants found or are you smearing someone simply because they are black?
Like you are smearing the blonde lady because she is white?

Dont even address me rderp. You aint worth my time.

Why did RD have to mention that the woman was tiny? Do you think he is prejudiced against tiny women? :biggrin:

Like you are smearing the blonde lady because she is white?

And tiny.

An underage kid walked to the store before a game to get a soda and some candy. Something millions of kids do. Zimmerman saw the kid was black, tracked him down, threatened him and killed him point blank shot in the chest. Police found nothing wrong and let him go with a dead kid left behind. They let that poor kid lie dead in a morgue without even bothering to call his family even though they had the kids phone and ID. They showed as much care for that kid and his family as they did for that pregnant woman.

And USMB right wingers automatically believe the tiny blond woman and have already smeared the black women just like they did with that underage kid who they also smeared. Insisting he deserved to be murdered. Right wingers appear to be racist no matter where they are found in this country. Examples are everywhere.

Why did RD have to mention that the woman was tiny? Do you think he is prejudiced against tiny women? :biggrin:

He? I thought rderp was a weak ass liberal chick?

I thought it was a guy for some reason. I could be wrong. :dunno:

An underage kid walked to the store before a game to get a soda and some candy. Something millions of kids do. Zimmerman saw the kid was black, tracked him down, threatened him and killed him point blank shot in the chest. Police found nothing wrong and let him go with a dead kid left behind. They let that poor kid lie dead in a morgue without even bothering to call his family even though they had the kids phone and ID. They showed as much care for that kid and his family as they did for that pregnant woman.

And USMB right wingers automatically believe the tiny blond woman and have already smeared the black women just like they did with that underage kid who they also smeared. Insisting he deserved to be murdered. Right wingers appear to be racist no matter where they are found in this country. Examples are everywhere.

If it wasnt for revisionist history and the stupidity of liberals.....

I thought it was a guy for some reason. I could be wrong. :dunno:

I guess we all see the weakness we want to see.
He/she could easily be the pajama boy and how would we know the difference?

No we're smearing a bitch with an attitude.

You obviously didn't read anything but Mother Jones and MSNBC. Those that actually followed the trial and listened to the evidence came to an informed decision.

You obviously didn't read anything but Mother Jones and MSNBC. Those that actually followed the trial and listened to the evidence came to an informed decision.
I guess I missed it. What was Trayvon Martin guilty of?

No we're smearing a bitch with an attitude.
Then you admit you are smearing a pregnant woman guilty because you don't like the way she talks?

I guess I missed it. What was Trayvon Martin guilty of?

Other than being a dumbass coon?

If it wasnt for revisionist history and the stupidity of liberals.....
Revisionist history is USMB confederate conservatives claiming they freed the slaves.

Forum List

Back