Time to mask up again

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.
if you dont want to get infected you should stay home,,

You do understand of course that the Delta Variant came about because of the use of facemasks.

Facemasks don't protect the wearer...they protect others from the wearer. And since ALL viruses mutate this one did too.

Last point...
Because of the ease with which this virus infects the animal population...there is not going to be anything except a broad based vaccine that is going to be ultimately successful at stopping the virus in humans.

My biggest concern is that this virus is an endocrine system virus and that the coming birth defects and sterilization are going to be devastating. (And not just human either)

if the vaccine works, how are they putting you at risk?

Since i was in the military, i had become an expert on Chemical/Biological warfare.. So here is my advice..

This doesnt fucking work...But only progressive slaves wear them because their prog masters tell them to.
1626887138137.png

Now this mask will work on biological attacks, chemical also, if need be, like some prog using bear repellent on you.
Not as fashionable but quite effective..

1626887238725.png

Yah. Y'all go ahead and look stupid wear a CLOTH MASK. I'll live free, thanks. And if I die....oh fucking well. I refuse to wear something that does NOTHING to stop a tiny virus going thru a fish net on my face.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Time to destroy the economy.

Yah. Y'all go ahead and look stupid wear a CLOTH MASK. I'll live free, thanks. And if I die....oh fucking well. I refuse to wear something that does NOTHING to stop a tiny virus going thru a fish net on my face.
You wearing A mask doesn't protect you (never was intended to)...it protects others from you.
But with the new Delta Variant masks are fairly worthless.

It may be coming. We'll see. My city is currently a statistical outlier. We have a lower vax rate than the rest of the state and currently have a lower transmission and hospitalization rate, but of course, delta is just arriving here, so that may change.

Go ahead. The new Biden approved mask is a plastic bag fastened in place by a rubber band. No mean ole virus will get you through that!

Forum List

Back