Gender Reveal Party Planners Charged With Manslaughter In Deadly Wildfire

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Southern California couple whose gender reveal party allegedly sparked the deadly El Dorado wildfire in 2020 has been charged with 30 crimes, including involuntary manslaughter, authorities announced Tuesday. A smoke bomb set off by the couple in Yucaipa, California, on September 5 as part of a gender reveal sparked a fire that went on to burn more than 22,000 acres across two counties, One firefighter was killed while battling the flames and two others were injured, according to San Bernardino County District Attorney Jason Anderson.

The charges were filed after a grand jury heard 34 witness interviews over four days, he said. Ultimately 434 exhibits were presented to the grand jury, leading to the indictment that was unsealed Tuesday, which includes one felony count of involuntary manslaughter, three felony counts of recklessly causing a fire with great bodily injury, four felony counts of recklessly causing a fire to inhabited structures and 22 misdemeanor counts of recklessly causing fire to property of another, Anderson said."

30 different criminal charges?? Really? This is obvious prosecutorial overreach... No one involved with this gender reveal party had any intentions on causing a fire, or harm to any property let alone causing someone's death. The only reason they are probably making such a big deal about it is because a firefighter lost his life -- fortunately these people were released on O/R; so at least they won't be sitting in a jail cell while they fight their case....also, I distinctly remember that it was ANTIFA who in fact started those fires; so it is interesting that prosecutors are giving them a pass and attacking these people instead...

Biffy is upset his faggot buddies are being charged for starting a wildfire. What a surprise.

So...you don't believe those who started the fire should be held responsible??? How whitey rightie of you.

When the state prosecutes all the klantifa and BLM terrorists who started thousands of fires, did billions of dollars in damage, and killed 10 people in California last year, then we can discuss this case. I'll wait...

So...you don't believe those who started the fire should be held responsible??? How whitey rightie of you.
marvin banders about stupid people in many of his posts. Much like blue boy pete who obsesses about bedwetter's, marvin must have been called stupid as he was growing up (if he ever has).

marvin banders about stupid people in many of his posts. Much like blue boy pete who obsesses about bedwetter's, marvin must have been called stupid as he was growing up (if he ever has).

You also abdicated any moral authority on this topic when you cheered the billions of dollars in arson damage and 30+ murders klantifa and BLM committed last year.

You also abdicated any moral authority on this topic when you cheered the billions of dollars in arson damage and 30+ murders klantifa and BLM committed last year.
You prove to be stupid when making a claim about my moral authority with no evidence to support it. Not only were you 100% wrong, you've proved to be a racist and a damn liar.

You prove to be stupid when making a claim about my moral authority with no evidence to support it. Not only were you 100% wrong, you've proved to be a racist and a damn liar.
He proves to be accurate because your are a Democrat who voted for the idiot Biden! No other proof is needed.

Only one of them should go to jail. Likely the man. Probably serve 3 years with good behavior and community service. The court isn’t there to get revenge. It’s there to prove guilt and prevent future actions. I doubt they will do this in the future and due to these charges, hopefully stops idiots from doing stuff like this

Forum List

Back