Time to mask up again

Since i was in the military, i had become an expert on Chemical/Biological warfare.. So here is my advice..

This doesnt fucking work...But only progressive slaves wear them because their prog masters tell them to.
View attachment 515424

Now this mask will work on biological attacks, chemical also, if need be, like some prog using bear repellent on you.
Not as fashionable but quite effective..

View attachment 515425
The only time I didn't hate wearing that shit was cold weather training at Drum.

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.

All the mask wearing people made by choice, mandates forcing mask usage, businesses requiring masks, shut downs of a lot of businesses, social distancing, sanitizer being thrown around everywhere and so on did nothing to help. Now the vaccine is out and its still not helping. So what exactly do you think "more masks now!" will do?

I cant tell if youre posting this all just for a laugh at getting anti mask people riled up, or if you actually believe what youre saying. Either way get the vaccine if you want it, if youre still scared wear your mask, other than those two things thats the end of your reasonability. Telling people what to do, making fun of them, or making demands will not turn anyone to your side and infact it will turn more against you because people dont like to be told to do something.

I just checked with my pharmacist who is very good and knows all about Covid and the vaccine. Here is some of the OFFICIAL information he provided me:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.20.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.21.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.23.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.24.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.25.56 PM.png

That's the official facts right off their website from the government. So do what you feel best, but DON'T LET ASSHOLES LIKE ASTROSTAR BULLY YOU into influencing your decision just because the cupcake has HIS panties in a bind.

It's pretty much a no brainer with not quite half of the population fully vaccinated. Figure that, on average, at least one half of the people in any business you go into are not vaccinated, putting you at risk even if you are fully vaccinated. And, it's very much a political thing for most of the unvaccinated as the vast majority of them are Republicans and Trump Cult members seriously influenced by the far right wing media.

So, let them exercise and enjoy their God given freedom to catch the virus, clog up hospitals and doctor's offices and, yes, even die. It's their right.

But infecting the rest of us is not their right, and for me, a mask in public, indoors is now essential.

To prevent Covid masks are completely useless but they rap your soul and you gonna to became a slave of the satanic regime

Your mask doesn't work. It never did.

Sorry

It may be coming. We'll see. My city is currently a statistical outlier. We have a lower vax rate than the rest of the state and currently have a lower transmission and hospitalization rate, but of course, delta is just arriving here, so that may change.

This is not an outlier from what I'm seeing in my state. My county is 70% vaxxed and our cases are rising hugely. Counties with lower vax rates are not exploding as dramatically

Imagine that

Since i was in the military, i had become an expert on Chemical/Biological warfare.. So here is my advice..

This doesnt fucking work...But only progressive slaves wear them because their prog masters tell them to.
View attachment 515424

Now this mask will work on biological attacks, chemical also, if need be, like some prog using bear repellent on you.
Not as fashionable but quite effective..

View attachment 515425

That's it. You need a respirator.

What liberals thought a piece of cloth made out of grandma's leftover curtain material was EVER going to do was anyone's guess

Super spreaders!

1626901667016.png

Forum List

Back