Time to face the facts Obamas Presidency was a failure

He had the house and 60 votes in the senate for 35 days in session in the middle of a corrupt GOP meltdown, I'll spend on Obamacare cuz that would only happen 4 years in the future. Trump's claim to fame is he hasn't ruined the Obama recovery yet. It is ridiculous how long the GOP has held the country back all 2 save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. As the first black president I think he was afraid to use the nuclear option. I hope the next Democratic president isn't. Taxing the rich living wage good infrastructure Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college in training just like every other modern country. This is pathetic. Thanks scumbag GOP end silly dupes.
Fair share lol you live in the wrong country. You will never take money you didn’t earn .. ever
the rich paying their fair share was the way it always was until Reagan and the propaganda machine, super duper.
Yea move to Europe .. we have guns to stop you
First I am staying here to save America from you idiots and your fascist heroes. Plus you can't move to Europe unless you are rich or married to one. And it is also Australia New Zealand Japan and Canada. Only Americans are so brainwashed functionally idiotic.

You mean to say they have immigration controls to exclude undesirables like you? Oh my! Now tell me again why we shouldn't have the same here.
Brainwashed functional moron, pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that started out with an ID card which would end this mess. GOP harassment laws won't do a damn thing and neither will the wall. The GOP made this problem and keeps it going, dupe. Greedy idiot GOP rich people love cheap easily bullied labor. And the wedge issue to keep you racists in line. poor America.

weak growth till at least 2014.

The ACA is an abomination that did far more harm than good. The damage it did to hospitals, especially small ones will never be repaired. And it was a shell of what he wanted but he lacked the political experience to fall back and fight another day.

His ME policy was disjointed and ineffective and did more harm than good.

He relied too heavily upon Executive Actions which are easily undone...a lesson that Trump is too dumb to learn as he is doing the same thing
Bologna. But thanks for the world depression.

Republicans obstruct sabotage and wreck Obamacare and then complain about it. It is a framework to work with, if you have a problem fix it duh.
ObamaCare was wrecked from the start thanks to the “blue dogs”. While the Republicans have made it worse you cannot remove the blame for it from Obama.
Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.

I think the most unpopular thing about Obamacare is the name.
None of your reasons for hating him are factual, super duper. None.

ObamaCare was wrecked from the start thanks to the “blue dogs”. While the Republicans have made it worse you cannot remove the blame for it from Obama.
Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.
I hope he didn’t like it because it’s unconstitutional
Not according to the Supreme Court, super duper. Even your right-wing one
They tossed it
What do you mean? They thought your idea was laughable? Probably so. You're not exactly working on fact super duper....

Republicans obstruct sabotage and wreck Obamacare and then complain about it. It is a framework to work with, if you have a problem fix it duh.

It's nothing personal and I have no reason to hate him. But it is still a fact, for whatever reason, the name is what a lot people hate about Obamacare, not the programs or services it helps people get, just the name.

7 1/2 years of growth, not a single Scandal except in dupe world....

The ACA is an abomination that did far more harm than good. The damage it did to hospitals, especially small ones will never be repaired. And it was a shell of what he wanted but he lacked the political experience to fall back and fight another day.

He relied too heavily upon Executive Actions which are easily undone...a lesson that Trump is too dumb to learn as he is doing the same thing

Congress made the mandate, Obama did not originally want one and the public option and that would work just great. Obama I'm not a racist or at least I fight it, but I believe he was magic and the Republicans are a long-running catastrophe. Only garbage propaganda and the dukes make this mess possible... Thanks Rupert Murdoch.

The mandate was the least of the problem with ObamaCare.

The 1000s or new rules and regulations added as well as tying reimbursement rates to "patient happiness".

It's nothing personal and I have no reason to hate him. But it is still a fact, for whatever reason, the name is what a lot people hate about Obamacare, not the programs or services it helps people get, just the name.
And just because they are brainwashed misinformed functional at least racists as well as dupes.....

7 1/2 years of growth, not a single Scandal except in dupe world....

Congress made the mandate, Obama did not originally want one and the public option and that would work just great. Obama I'm not a racist or at least I fight it, but I believe he was magic and the Republicans are a long-running catastrophe. Only garbage propaganda and the dukes make this mess possible... Thanks Rupert Murdoch.

The 1000s or new rules and regulations added as well as tying reimbursement rates to "patient happiness".
All of them imaginary, super duper. At least the way you know them...

fix it then it will have to be tinkered with forever, only silly dupes think it was going to solve everything. No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater like your greedy idiot big health big Pharma bought off lying Heroes want to do...

Nope, I live this every day with a wife that is a floor nurse. She lived through the changes, they are real.

you are clueless on this topic

Barry used his blackness as a victim tool rather than as the unique oportunity that it was.

Nope, I live this every day with a wife that is a floor nurse. She lived through the changes, they are real.

you are clueless on this topic
So of course you have some examples? my mother was a nurse and my father a doctor a British nurse even, she always said when she went to the hospital or the nursing home, where are the orderlies. I blame the GOP for nurses broken backs everywhere you look. as far as I know Obamacare was mainly about how Healthcare is paid for and it certainly helped people get cheaper Healthcare. 13 million poor workers and poor on Medicaid except in scumbag red States, 75% of those on the exchanges paying less than 100 dollars a month, and guaranteed no more cut offs. I don't know what your problems are but you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. We should add a public option and go after costs which are the real problem and transparency. But of course the GOP are scumbag big Health bought off lobbyist swine and you will never get anything out of them. Only propaganda and ignorant dupes like you make this possible. I had to tell my doctors and physician's assistant about subsidies. They didn't know there were going to be subsidies. absolutely clueless. My father was for socialized medicine since 1940 cuz he wasn't an a****** Republican. LOL. Your wife is probably duped also.

So of course you have some examples?

Sure, Medicare and associated insurance payments are now tied to what is called the HCAHPS score. It is basically a patient satisfaction rating. Since you mom was a nurse maybe she can explain to you that what is good for the patient does not always make them very happy. So, hospitals spend extra money to try and make patients happy, that is money that could go towards actual healthcare but instead it does not. One of the results is less money for staff, thus nurses on critical care floors went from 3 patients to 5 or 6. PCT hours are cut down as well so nurses have more patients and do primary care that should be done by a PCT, giving them less time to actually evaluate or care for patients.

Small hospitals were especially hard hit as they did not have the staff to get rid of, so many went out of business and others had to agree to join big conglomerates to survive.

as far as I know Obamacare was mainly about how Healthcare is paid for and it certainly helped people get cheaper Healthcare.

well, you are fucking wrong. It does not take 2300 pages to deal with how healthcare is paid for. There were new reporting and recording requirements added, which cost hospitals more money as well.

Yes, the GOP is just a fucked up, but the only one duped here is you and your worship of Obama and ObamaCare. You have not actual knowledge and even admitted as much above.

Whatever it is, it is a silly thing.
Barry used his blackness as a victim tool rather than as the unique oportunity that it was.
According to bought off swine GOP pundits, super duper.he was the victim of the worst obstruction in our country's history that's all.
Native Kenyans do have to go thru a few hoops.
He was born in Hawaii, brainwashed functional moron 90% chance racist.

Whatever it is, it is a silly thing.
According to bought off swine GOP pundits, super duper.he was the victim of the worst obstruction in our country's history that's all.
Native Kenyans do have to go thru a few hoops.
He was born in Hawaii, brainwashed functional moron 90% chance racist.
My goodness, spittle flying everywhere from the distressed, rebuttal absent, emotional retard
And of course it’s Racist (THE liberal greatest crutch)

Forum List

Back